• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avengers - OC and Canon (Ignore Reply Count!)

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
age-of-ultron-spot-10-iron-man.gif
What was once a routine day quickly turned into something of an avalanche. The ground shakes underneath your feet, causing you to lose your balance. Panic makes its way through the crowd of test subjects and scientists but is soon silenced by the commander of the program. The sounds of conflict – gunfire and the groans of those wounded – trickle into the ways, sending a chill down your spine. They are here, you’re told. They are coming for you. You are the last hope against them. They won't expect you. They're only expecting scientists and gunman to protect them. As you suit up for your first battle, you can't help but think that the Avengers are in for a hell of a ride.

The Avengers were given the mission to target a HYDRA base in southern Alaska. They were informed that they were holding vital intel at the base and that it would be heavily armed. Naturally, they went about the attack as they would with any other. However, this wasn't just an ordinary mission and what they found inside was far more than just some files and a few soldiers protecting it.

This roleplay will be a pre-Age of Ultron deviation from the canon story line. I'm looking for at least two people on either side of the battle of Avengers vs. HYDRA. The posting requirements are a minimum of one response per day that is at least one paragraph. There is now max on amount or length just as long as the other players are keeping up. I'd like to get CSs together and discuss plot details (if need be) as soon as possible. Feel free to reply or PM any questions, suggestions, or interest!

Agents - canon or OC - are welcomed as well! HYDRA members may switch to Avengers as the story progresses. It's your choice!

Cast
Avengers:

OC - @Archangel Galdrael

Steve Rodgers - @grey987

Black Widow - @Tsiwentiio

HYDRA:

OC - @RealisticFantasy

OC - @Abyss

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly interesting, what type of characters (Super powers, mutants, etc.) are looking for in HYDRA OCs? Also, are all Avengers restricted to canon characters?

Abyss said:
Certainly interesting, what type of characters (Super powers, mutants, etc.) are looking for in HYDRA OCs? Also, are all Avengers restricted to canon characters?
Nope! Avengers can be OC, too. As for superpowers for HYRDRA, anything goes as long as it isn't too overpowering. For example, my OC is going to have "rapid cellular regeneration" (taken from the tv show Heroes) but not much else beyond regular human capacity.

Interesting... I'd love to reserve an OC (Characters limit?) for HYDRA and/or possibly one for the Avengers as well. Can't promise they'll be entirely human though ^^

Abyss said:
Interesting... I'd love to reserve an OC (Characters limit?) for HYDRA and/or possibly one for the Avengers as well. Can't promise they'll be entirely human though ^^
No limit as long as you can keep up ( ;) ) And, very intriguing. I love it!

Do you guys want me to make a thread now so you can work on CSs?

RealisticFantasy said:
Alrighty! First canon character! xD

Oops. I lied. Second (' :) )
(> :D )

I promise, I'll do my absolute best to stay as true to his character as possible.

RealisticFantasy said:
Ah! My apologies. I'm a forgetful person (' :| )
Hehe, no problem!

And I place the same promise Grey, it isn't easy staying identical to a character but I'll certainly try!

Understandable, the two of you. That's why I play OC. I never feel like I could do the character justice

Yeah, I know the feeling

But I also know that if I had the chance to play Ultron (James Spader's iteration, to be specific), I could almost definitely pull off a pretty good impression of him, if not really good

We could? That would be awesome!

I'd love to roleplay as him if that kind of opportunity arose.

grey987 said:
We could? That would be awesome!
I'd love to roleplay as him if that kind of opportunity arose.
We'll see how the story goes. But, I don't see why we couldn't

This is definitely something I'd love to be a part of.

I'd definitely be up for a HYDRA position. They seem outnumbered c:

I'd like to make 2 characters, actually. Maybe it'd be effecient to create one male and one female?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back