• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avengers: New Generation

IceQueen

The Clawed Fauni
Alright, I want to create a new roleplay based on one I was in a long time ago.

The basis is that now the avengers are older and retired now, there kids are taking over the job.

There are recent dangers, and we will all be convening at the Stark towers, my characters home.

You will be able to play as any of the marvel characters, or you may create a new one.

Here is the link

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/avengers-the-new-generation.64039/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join! 
One question though- are we using a character already created by Marvel or can we make an original one?

Nvm lol

Alright! There are still spots open, but I am still accepting sign ups.

As for the question, you can make an original or you can be the daughter or son of any of the marvel characters except Iron man, because he has one daughter, and it's me.

I'll join if your still accepting. Do we need to have the powers and abilities of our parents, or can we get a little more creative?

@Icefox11 I would help make it, I have nothing to do the whole day, so just tell me if you want me to help as to speed up the process! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back