• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: A New Age (Closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Jocasta
Interactions: Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Post-Timeskip:
Jocasta keeps her smile as she gets closer to the girl "Such is perfectly fine so if you wish to emit anything for such reasons" head tilting to the side thinking for a moment before her face changes to a warm smile, reaching out to put a hand to their shoulder "If you do not feel comfortable with any part of this do please mention it when you feel comfortable and I will do my best to make suitable adjustments" Kneeling down slightly while staying entirely straight she attempts to make eye contact for a moment before removing the hand to continue singing once more "Any part that does feel uncomfortable will only be talked about should you feel able to trust with disclosing such, and I can arrange a private room for discretion" she was attempting to shift her tone to a more comforting one as she spoke, smoother and gentler hand movements as well though it did raise an internal question, Did the speed of movements imply tone with ASL? in addition would issue with motor control be an accent or speech impediment?. Clearing that thought process for a later date she instead focuses entirely on the girl in front of her trying to gauge their emotional state and pulling up psychological and therapy programs for a more tailored response given collected data. Deciding on her course she adds a final statement "I personally prefer to designate Avengers members as family and aim to treat each as such outside of any inter-relationships that are uncommon outside of certain bloodlines so I will reiterate anything you require for this i will be available for you"

Lucy waited, as patiently as she possibly could, for any signs of questions as to what they were about to amount to. When only Finn spoke up - with Connor answering him swiftly she nodded her thanks - while she knew most of the details from every part of their plan, her focus had been on learning everything and anything she could from T'Kanjal about the proper ediquites and expectations from her. "Alright, let's load up." She called, turning to face Chris as the others made for the Quinn-Jet. "I promise, you'll be the first I call if I - we need back up." She glanced over the initiates receiving documents from Jocasta, who was aptly answering all their questions. "You let me know if you need back up here, right?" She smirked, knowing all too well what pains recruiting could be. She patted his shoulder before turning and heading up the ramps into the back of the Jet.

With everyone settling into their seats, she passed through the centre aisle to take the co-pilots seat aside Connor "Alright, plans easy, right?" She set the Quinn-Jet to auto-pilot before speaking over her shoulder so all could hear her. "Thirty minutes to the Somalian govern's airport. The Prince, Liu and myself will disembark. You'll take off again, head for international airspace and then use the stealth mode to detour back into Somalia and to the hydro-electric damn."

Interactions:
CasualDragon CasualDragon Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Crono Crono sitanomoto sitanomoto Pyosimros Pyosimros PlusUltra PlusUltra Safton Safton

Max remained a fair distance down the roadway from Josie's Bar, overlooking the accompaniment of 'officers' at the ready to protect their charge. It could have been a believable sight if it had occurred anywhere outside of Hell's Kitchen and they were protecting someone the local government could actually care about. Just seeing this display made Max smile all the more; it meant that Crossbones had what he was seeking in truth and H.Y.D.R.A. would go to any ends to keep it safe.

Max rolled his eyes but chuckled hearing Harris prod at his home realm, not bothering to regard to beastly mutant as he arrived as his side. "Not so hastily, my old friend." He could feel their armament from this distance. "Trouble is, the research is lock away inside his head." He pursed his lips considering. "I'll allow the smash and grab but -" He paused, raising a hand towards the crowded law enforcement. As he slowly closed his fist the men and women enacting as officers started to react, tugging at their weapons as they started to come loose from holsters and hands alike. He forced his closed fist downward, the weapons snapping to the ground: magnetized.

"There we are; can't let any stray bullets ruin our work today. Now Harris, if you please." He waved at the enlarged mutant in a nonchalant fashion, letting his destructive ally do as he wished.

Interactions:
Archon Archon
rencore666 rencore666

Hera was inside still, doing the same small actions she’d been doing around the restaurant without anyone noticing her until she spotted her opportunity, when Crossbones was alone and vulnerable. She walks over to him, keeping her head down still.
“Excuse me sir, I think I may recognize you from somewhere?” She has one hand on the wooden table and another on the holster of a gun. She’s able to pull her weapon out and aim the gun at his forehead before he even makes eye contact. The restaurant goes silent around her, a few odd screams as people realize what’s happening. Hera’s finger is on the trigger but she’s waiting, she’s waiting for that spark of recognition in his eyes. She wants to make sure he knows EXACTLY who she is before she ends his pathetic life... Her finger is on the trigger but then all of a sudden the gun is out of her hands, slamming onto the floor... Bur Crossbones hadn’t moved and she certainly hadn’t dropped the gun. It hadn’t been yanked out of her hands and was now stuck to the ground like some big magnet had appeared below her. Her stomach drops in surprise, her hands empty, and the man in front of her doesn’t even seem fazed by the phenomenon before he’s overturned the table and pulls a large knife he kept hidden in his trouser leg on the girl. Hera snarls in response as he lunges at her, pulling out her own smaller blade. She was ready to fight to the death.

Archon Archon
NanLia NanLia

Fritz Schultz
Interacting With: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Midrick Midrick
Fritz let out a grunt as he slowly lowered himself down into his chair with a cup full of steaming hot coffee and took a deep nostril full of the heavenly smell of a decent french roast. His muscles ached from last night and he needed new bandages once again, but he would be dammned if he didn't use the few dollars he'd managed to allow himself to lift from that drug bust the other day to drink a decent cup'o joe for once in a goddamn blue moon. Taking in a drink, Fritz felt his eyes flutter a bit as the taste of the roast hit his tounge, it was black as pitch and sweet as sin, just like he liked it. Truth be told, the coffee wasn't even the best on the block, but it was the cheapest and most empty, which made it almost good enough to make him temporarily forget about the god awful music that was blaring on the speakers in the joint...

Almost.

"Joseph and Mary..." he muttered to himself silently, "I needed this so badly. Sweet sweet ambrosia, gift from the gods, grace my mouth with your presence again..." Putting the cup up to his lips once more, Fritz went to take a second drink before he felt a rumble and the shop began to shake a bit. Fritz put the cup down and quirked a brow, looking around at the only other two people in the coffee shop; a barista with guages as big as a tennis ball and heavy bags under his brown eyes that screamed art student and a woman who by the looks of it had only just finished her morning run and was just about to be handed her drink. After realizing neither other person knew what caused the shaking, Fritz shrugged and went to take a sip again before the rumbling resumed. Fritz's eye twitched as he went to take another sip, "It's fine Fritz, you're fine...surely you can enjoy just one thing, like a tiny insignificant cup of coffee before shit gets crazy again..." Slowly lifting the drink to his lips once again Fritz felt his body jolt as an even stronger rumbling shook the building once more, causing Fritz's eyes to go wipe as a piping hot cup of coffee was spilled all over his lap, "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FINE! YOU WANT ME TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT?! I'LL DEAL WITH IT!"

Standing up from the table with a slam of his hands on the table, Fritz stormed off towards the bathroom as the barista, who at this point looked terrified looked towards Fritz and weakly stuttered out, "H-hey, you can't go in there! It's only for customers who make purchases of five dollars or mor-" Fritz simply flipped his off as he barged into the small dinky bathroom and locked the door, attempting to ignore the putrid bathroom smell that was weakly covered up with a slight scent of Lysol as he began to unbutton his shirt to reveal his Shocker suit underneath, "Just one, ONE cup of coffee is all I ask for but I can't get it!? Okay fine universe! FINE, YOU WIN! I'LL JUST GO GET MY ASKED KICKED AGAIN! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT HUH?!" Opening the front pocket of the backpack he'd at this point placed on the sink to hold up, he pulled out a quilted mask with eyepieces from old welding goggles sown into it, "I thought I did pretty good last night! 'It was just three bucks' I told myself! 'I didn't get shot and wrapped it up with minimal property damage this time, three dollars couldn't hurt to slip into my pocket' well I get it! I'll deal with this bullshit and just go back to getting some shitty ass store brand grounds BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I DESERVE APARANTLY!" Slamming his guantlets onto his hands, Fritz pointed his arm at the bathroom door and let off a level 2 right into the middle of it, sending the door flying off it's hinges as he walked through before looking at the barista who was now pinned against the wall, "HEY MINIMUM WAGE! WATCH MY BAG WHILE I'M GONE OR ELSE I'M TAKING MY FIFTY CENTS OUTTA THE TIP JAR AND LEAVING YOU THERE!" With that Fritz threw his bag to the side of the coffee shop and stormed outside.

Walking through a scene that if he was a little less irate at the moment Fritz would've realized was most probably NOT somewhere a D-list hero like him would be useful, Fritz walked up to the weird alien looking monster and the large elephant man before stopping about twenty feet away from them and pointing both his guantlets at either of the two, "HEY!" He barked out loudly in a thick Brooklyn accent, "Which one of ya is the one making with all that shaking eh?! Some people are trying their best to enjoy a pleasent afternoon with a nice cup of coffee that they worKED VERY HARD TO GET THE MONEY FOR! I MEAN COME ON, I COULD'VE SPENT THAT MONEY ON MORE BAND AIDS OR ICY-HOT AND I SPENT IT ON COFFEE THAT I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO FINISH! SO NOW ONE OF YOU AWNSER ME OR I SWEAR YOU'RE GONNA FACE THE MIGHT OF THE....Vibro....Guy...man...THE NAME IS A WORK IN PROGRESS OKAY?!"

Last edited:
Harris Daniels
Hell's Kitchen - Josie's Bar

Harris idled as Max did his work; disarming the guards with overwhelming ease. The Juggernaut cracked his knuckles in rapt anticipation, a dangerous sparkle in his eyes as he paced forward, punching the side of a vacant car inwards for seemingly no reason. "I've been looking forward to this." He stated, his slow crawl picking up speed into a determined jog. The now weaponless agents began to panic, Harris' overwhelming form barreling towards Josie's Bar in clear view of all - the obstacles between Crossbones and Harris' were trampled under his mystic momentum - not even HYDRA's agents were suicidal enough to stand between the charging stampede and their duty.

With an explosive grunt he smashed through the wall to Josie's - the whole bar-side exploding into a cascade of splintering wood and stone - with one hand he forcefully shoved the few cute little cattleprod agents who rushed him, the force exerted enough to send them flying across the bar. Stomping towards Crossbones' engaged form, he noticed his intrusion was still second priority as the villain faced off with a knife-wielding waitress in a deadly duel of death. An assassin, he surmised. "Sorry Lady," Harris stated apologetically, still stomping forward. "Brotherhood business - you understand." With that last comment, he non-nonchalantly launched a table between the two - the impact causing a shockwave of splinters that he hoped threw the girl off enough for him to seize Crossbones unimpeded.

The impact caused Crossbones to grunt in surprise, falling back as the table shattered inches from his next strike, turning around he desperately struck out at Harris' looming form - his hand seized as the Juggernaut casually slung the notorious criminal over his shoulder. His struggles making no progress in the way of escape, Harris - assuming his work was done - turned to the creative entrance he'd opened and set off on a triumphant stroll out; woefully unaware of the assassin's metahuman capabilities.

Interaction - rencore666 rencore666 NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Octavia
Avengers Tower- Hangar

Octavia didn't know exactly what to say. Infact, she felt alittle uneasy. Eyes watching the hand moving closer to her she internally screamed the moment she felt the contact. Feigning being comfortable in the situation she put on a wary smile but managed to keep her face from showing it. As Jocasta finished speaking, Octavia picked up on the subtle changes Jocasta made to try and adapt of Octavia's particular peculiarities. "Thats a concept foreign to me." Octavia signed out in response to Jocasta's treating of team members as family. "Its not that I don't want to, I just don't know if I can." Octavia finished before taking a deep breath.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Jocasta
Interactions: Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Post-Timeskip:
Nodding slowly her expression remains the same "When there is an uncertainty there are two methods to attempt to remove such, give such deep analysis and thought or gather additional information and reevaluate with the later I believe may be more relevant here" slowly going to stand back up fully before continuing "I is my personal evaluation that you desire to and thus are capable of such so in order to reevaluate your personal belief on the matter can you should such simply attempt such using that desire as fuel. Humans, in general, appear to perform far beyond their own expectations when seeking out items or results they hold deep desires for and casting doubt aside. However to finalize, if you wish to talk the offer will remain open regardless of what occurs i will commit that as a promise" a final nod as her hands stop moving and come to a rest clasped in front of her.

POST-02
CASSANDRA
"It's Cuska!"

Cassandra's attention instantly was turned towards the voice, her head shooting upwards to see the familiar blonde. She smiled, returning a wave to him. It's been only a few months since she's last seen him, yet at the same time it feels like an eternity had passed. For the proceeding minute, she heard the loud stomping of footsteps as he made his way down the house and eventually she saw the boy through the screen door.

Swinging the door open, Cuska practically flung himself at Cassandra, giving her a large hug. The force of the hug staggered her back a few steps, though she still returned a large hug back towards her childhood friend. Eventually, the two let go and Cassandra placed a hand on her hip, giving Cuska a large grin.

"So how've you been? Everything going alright?" she smiled, patting her friend's shoulder a few times. Though, soon after, her eyes widened and she turned around to look at her ship.

"O-Oh right! Sorry about your lawn by the way there might be a....big patch there when I move it..." she chuckled nervously, pointing towards the grass under her vehicle.
----
Location - Cuska's Backyard
Tags - peachuu peachuu

Hera gasps as the table separates her and her target, the sudden movement shocking. She throws her hand in front of her face, and feels herself fly back as wood shrapnel hits her. She falls back, letting out a small "oof" as she's completely thrown off, and then the second she realizes what's happening she gasps a much louder "SHIT!" She scrambles to her feet, head still kind of spinning as she sees a HUGE figure carrying away HER target... She had no idea what the hell was going on but anger started to course through her, manifesting in a familiar sensation of tingling across her skin. Her powers. She thrusts her hand forward, throwing up a shield in front of the giant human that looked like a sheet of solid smoke. It's about the size of a mattress, and she hopes it's big enough to stop him.
"He's MINE." She growls from behind him, summoning into her hans a pair of twin shadow knives made of the same dark matter material her shield was created from.

Max huffed watching Harris meander down the roadway towards the the bar and their target. Of course the giant mutant couldn't resist a little extra destruction on his way to the bar. Max regarded the groaning, rocking vehicle as it finally settled with a sour look. He soon enough turned his attention back to the H.Y.D.R.A. operatives as they started to regain their feet post desperate scramble out of Juggernaut's way. He sighed, knowing very well that his friend should soon be returning back through the dust filled 'entrance' he'd created.

Magneto hummed a tune, using the magnetic fields between the buildings to lift himself up off the ground, slowly moving down the centre of the street towards the operatives. As they attempted to reassemble he lifted their weapons, turning them in an agonizingly slow arc around to face them. Some turned and fled, whilst others attempting to grab a hold of their wayward guns, a desperate attempt to regain some modicum of control. Those foolish enough to hold tight were lifted from the ground above the street. With a snap of his fingers the weapons open fire - not pointed at any one or thing in particular. The simple purchase was to ignite chaos among the operatives and now the patrons spilling out of the gaping hold in the front of the building and doorway.

Certainly it would appear to any one watching that he was attempting to kill the operatives and 'innocents' leaving the bar. Truth be told, their lives mattered little to his opinion but it was more for Harris he opted to avoid killing anyone. Grazing? Likely. Maiming? Most certainly. After only after a few seconds of mayhem the coast was clear, the people having fled and dragged along those injured with them. Still Harris hadn't emerged what should have been a 'smash and grab' job. (Harris's definition, not Magnetos). He started to make his way closer to the bar to find out what was keeping Harris.

Interactions:
Archon Archon
rencore666 rencore666

Pat landed and rolled coming up with his left hand on the ground in a crouch. "Damn." he cursed under his breath, realizing he hadn't cut as deep as he wanted. His skin is thick, I would recommend blades for piercing. Slaughter recommend from his observation of the giant elephant. Pat stood up from his hunched position, flexing his shoulders to prepare for the final confrontation. Wolf man didn't look particularly pleasant, but he decided to go after the German midget, so did the redhead he hadn't previously seen. He heard her tell him to give big ugly hell. Pat began his slow walk towards the hulking beast, but right before the confrontation a rando came out of nowhere and started yelling at both of them. "Did you really just come out here to rant about coffee?" he asked in a tired tone, he didn't even have a name picked out. "Jesus christ, dude, you don't even have a name picked out and there's a news chopper above us with a parabolic." he motioned to the chopper circling above them, filming for a live broadcast no doubt. "Lucky for you, your about to get a lesson in the art of shredding!" he yelled as he extended both blades and charged the elephant.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Archon Archon
Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Last edited:
Ring Ring!

Andy's wings were extended beside her as she sat on the floor of her apartment flat. It was the top floor of the building, and she had some easy roof access for when she needed to leap off into hero work. She was wearing a pair of headphones around her neck and listening to an old John Mulaney stand-up bit while she did what was called "preening." It was a bit like brushing your hair, except it was so she could get all of her feathers to lay flat. She had noticed a little drag a day ago and didn't have time to fix it then, so she decided that she would take the time to fix it now. She wanted to look good for her date.

Speaking of which.....
Andromeda pressed a button on the side of her headphones and paused the audio. She reached for her phone, which was in her pocket, and spoke into it. "Call Max."
"Calling Max."
NanLia NanLia

"We've got them, hard to tell how accurate they are given the age but you can look it over on the ride there if you like." Finn nodded. "I'll do that. If I can find a good spot I should be able to get three to five people in. I should also be able to get them back out again depending on how many jumps I have to make between getting in and out." Everyone was looking rather comfortable in their casual clothes, ready to do what they were good at. His blue skin would be an issue for the group. It would be very important that he kept a hood up and hands covered at all times. Hopefully the compound would be dark and he would just blend in naturally.

Isaiah walked over to them and Finn waved his way. The little gathering they had going on had some pretty interesting characters. It would certainly be an interesting job. They loaded up into the quin jet and Finn pulled up the schematics for where they were off to. Mentally he made a few checks as to where his best chances of getting people in and out. He held the map out so the people around him could see. Connor was in the front but he's smart, he should be able to catch up once they had landed.

"Alright." He jabbed a spot just inside the complex. "If I were to go in here I can get all of us in and out two at a time. I would have to be careful to make only necessary jumps between getting in and out to ensure that I can do it." He tapped a spot a little further into the complex. "If I go here I can get about three of you in and out and have a bit of space for any necessary jumps." He tapped one even further spot. "This one would be risky. I could only get one of you in and out here with very little room for error. Chances are I couldn't do too many other jumps if I wanted to make sure to get that person in and out. Also, we don't know how accurate these are. So I wouldn't want to risk making too many jumps this far so I don't end up split in half or something like that." Finn pulled a pair of gloves from his pocket and stuck them on. The only three fingers thing would still stand out a bit, but at least they weren't blue. He scanned the group quickly and shot a smile and thumbs up to Cassie. "We can always mix and match as well. Drop one person off at the middle and the rest at the shortest jump or some other combination. Or if anyone has a different spot than one of these three speak up now so I can do the calculations I need."

NanLia NanLia Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Crono Crono sitanomoto sitanomoto Safton Safton Pyosimros Pyosimros Braddington Braddington

The elephant man looks at the young vigilante with his shock gauntlets in confusion. Where did he come from? And why was he raving on about coffee? And why do Germans just sound angry whenever they speak!? He saw two other individuals go after the General. One being that kid that was running like some animal and the other straight up flew over the building! Why did everything have to get complicated now?
____
"Hello, this is Amy Springer from WFET and currently we're flying over 5th Avenue across Central Park! A robbery took place at the City National Bank Brank11:42 AM by humanoid elephant and a elderly-looking man wearing a wolf pelt. Witnesses are saying as they exited the bank, the elephant man sprinted down the road causing numerous amounts of traffic and vehicle damage but thankfully, no one was harmed. Now as we look down there's a standoff going on between the elephant man and two vigilantes of some-sort."
____
The elephant looks up at the helicopter and groans. Now he's being televised. They just had to crash through the bank.... They had to sprint in a straight line down a busy street....The elephant looks back at Slaughter and sees him charging at him. He instinctively covers his face with his arms to block his attack
Midrick Midrick Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Fritz Schultz
Mood: Rightous
Interacting With: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Midrick Midrick
Fritz was very confused by the sight before him, which only served to annoy him even further due to the fact that neither of the figures before him had really answered his question, nor did either one of them scream ‘bad guy’ more than the other did. When the news crew was pointed out however Fritz found himself looking up at it in awe, “Wait, there’s an actual news helicopter here? Holy shit this really is a serious thing, why aren’t the Avengers here or something?” It was in that moment Fritz looked back down to see the monstrous mass of writhing gel like material lunge at the elephant man while screaming about something about shredding, it was in that moment Fritz mentally began to try to put together what was happening here. Realizing the elephant man was currently putting up his arms to defend himself from an offensive attack from some who appeared to be an aggresor, Fritz decided to leap into action.

Leveling his gauntlet right at where the oversized piece of red goop was headed towards, Fritz unleashed a level two right towards where Slaughter was before rushing into a defensive position in front of the large elephant man, “Stand back sir, I’ll take this one! Sorry I yelled at ya before by the way, didn’t realize this punk was some kind of mutant hating piece of shit…” Fritz stood up straight, taking a moment to internally complain about just how riddled with sores his back was and how much worse it was probably going to end up being in just a few moments, “Alright freakazoid, let’s see how your shoddy Spider-Man cosplay holds up to a few level two’s to your throat!”

Pat saw the elephant go into a defensive stance, he had the defensive advantage for sure. The offense not so much, from his limited use of the suit Pat gauges his strength about equal to the elephant, and he definitely had the speed advantage. Pat saw an opening, and that was the legs. If he hamstrung those puppies he wasn't going anywhere. Right before he could attack he felt a concussive force clip him.

He was disoriented, but regained enough of his equilibrium to find that the guy dressed in fishnet had tried blasting him. "You little shit." he said under his breath as he he renewed his offensive, first it was a car, now it was this. He was getting aggravated and it showed, his movements became faster and more forceful, he rushed in and grabbed the guy before he had another chance to attack. "Shut. Up." he said as he grabbed the guy who was defending the bank robber by the collar, and lobbing him up into the air like a hail Mary.

Now that he had dealt with that, he turned his attention back toward the elephant, he bounded toward him before sliding between his legs and attempting to cut his right quadricep before springing on his back from behind, and stabbing him before jumping off the back of the elephant man and preparing a defense of his own for the counterattack.

sitanomoto sitanomoto
Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Last edited:
Octavia
Location- Avengers Tower Hangar

Octavia's smile wavered significantly as Jocasta spoke. She poured over the reasons as to why she couldn't trust people almost every day. Thinking of a different approach while probably good for her was something she wasn't entirely sure of. She had been living the same way for so long that Octavia didn't know if she could change it without changing other parts of herself. 'Uncertainty?' Octavia said internally. She couldn't quite remember what the word meant, but she had heard it elsewhere. As the conversation continued on the talks of her desires made her wonder. What did she want? She wanted quite a few things but many of them she couldn't ever bring herself to do. She wanted a cat, but not just one... she wanted so many cats that she could sleep on them. Her mind then went towards food as her stomach rumbled. Putting her hand on her stomach she thought on when she had eaten last, she couldn't remember what she had eaten last. Finally, the thought of revenge spilled into her mind like a torrent of wastewater. The corruption continued to spread mentally before Jocasta's hand clasping brought Octavia back to reality. Internally shaken at her own thoughts Octavia simply nodded in response to Jocasta's offer.

Jocasta
Interactions: Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider @HangerGroup

Post-Timeskip:
The gestures of the girl did not go unnoticed, starting a basic scan she notices the lower blood sugars and several nutritional issues, the hair, skin and eyes confirming such. A Faint glow to her eyes as her mind spins changing around schedules in her head, giving a faint smile and nod before turning to the rest "As we are still awaiting final preparations it may be best to ensure you are all fully prepared for what is to come, there has been nutritional refreshments allocated if you would like to follow" gesturing with her hands as she begins to walk to the side of the room, several automation in a distant room quickly preparing sandwiches and other snacks. Humans became malnourished from neglect or lack of access to suitable nutrition, in either case the correct course would not allow one to exist in a state of harm especially if they are to take part within the testing.

"Oh my God....It appears that the weird humanoid creature down there just threw some masked stranger into the air for whatever reason!" Amy exclaims to the camera

The elephant man sees the german boy get chucked into the airand as his attention is averted, Slaughter takes this oppurotunity to bite into his leg. Causing him to wind in pain. Lucky, Slaughter backed away from him. Good. Now he can try to go long as he begins to run at top speed away from Slaughter and towards the descending german boy. He keeps his eyes locked on hi, disregarding any vehicles in the way and the uncomfrtable stinging in his bit leg, before he makes a jump for it and slides on his stomach with his arms out as he skids across the ground until he comes to a stop where Fritz will probably land. "Ow...Underbelly...." He groans
Midrick Midrick sitanomoto sitanomoto

Last edited:
Quite the Catch.

Robin made sure Boston was in good hands before she bid a soft farewell to Natalie. Her research wouldn't do itself. She jumped up into the air and activated her wings, beginning a casual flight over NY and back towards home.
Out of the blue, out of the almost literal blue, a metal-clad man rocketed into the air past her. She slowed, puzzled, turning around and hovering midair, watching him carefully. No thrusters, no wings, no jump boost. This dude was thrown. "Yeeted," if you will.
She positioned herself below him and watched as the guy reached the Apex of his journey upwards before gravity decided it had had enough of this "defying" business and began to bring him back down.
Robin stretched out her arms and the boy landed neatly in them, bridal-style, and her wings sped up to compensate for the weight of two people. She raised her mask.
"Huh. I wasn't really expecting anyone to drop in on me like this. It's just so unexpected on my commute home." She smirked at him.
Midrick Midrick
Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Last edited:
Fritz Schultz
Mood: Awestruck
Interacting With: sitanomoto sitanomoto Midrick Midrick Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Fritz stared Pat in the eye as a smirk grew beneath his mask, "Yeah that's right! There's plenty more where that came from ya garish looking sunavabi- OH SHIT KARMA!" Fritz felt himself grabbed and thrown tens of feet into the air by the large red mass in the blink of an eye.; Panacking and twirling in the air, Fritz yelled the entire way down, "SHIT! OHGODI'MGONNADIEOHGODI'GONNADIE GOTTA DO SOMETHING QUICK!"

As the young man's mind raced at a breakneck pace as he attempted to find a way to stop himself from turning into a fishnet paste on the ground, he prepared to let off a vibration directly into the ground to at least make the fall suck a little less, after all broken bones were better than ending up in a casket. Before he could however, he felt himself fall into something. as Fritz attempted to calm his erratic breathing, he looked over and saw what he could only desribe as an angel. Deep brown eyes the color of coffee, brown hair that had once been up in a ponytail but was now slightly tossed about everywhere on her face, the smile on her face and the wonderful way her lips curled up, it was all enough for Fritz to lose himself in if not for but a moment. The boy swooned a bit as she proceeded to make a joke about him dropping in, underneath his mask a dumb smile grew, "Wow, we've only just met and I've already fallen for you..."

It was then that the vertigo from being so high up finally set in.

Fritz yelled as he curled further up into Robin's arms, noticing for just a moment the rapidly fluttering insect wings behind her and just how far up in the air he'd been thrown. Fritz swallowed a lump in his throat, "I-I mean nice catch! N-now can you set me down? Some red peice of melted plastic down there is putting a serious hurting on a mutant!"

Harris Daniels - Juggernaut
Hell's Kitchen - Josie's Bar
With the mission's success, a myriad of celebratory thoughts already pushed themselves into Harris' bored mind. Smashing into the place, seizing Crossbones, was undoubtedly fun - but far too easy. The incessant assault by the past-his-prime Crossbones was almost endearing, if he wasn't a sociopathic secret agent for a terrorist organisation, that is. Harris' smirked at the irony of his judging, he was hauling the man off to the Brotherhood of Mutants after all. With a wider berth, he stopped forward, careful to avoid stomping the many unconscious Hydra agents, his gaze was absently swayed as a translucent mist seemed to materialize before him - one step, then two - and the unstoppable juggernaut was unceremoniously stopped. Harris blinked in confusion, raising a finger and tapping the mist that felt solidified like a dense wall. Magic? Powers?

His eyes narrowed indignantly, he spun to his right with rapt apprehension, his gaze locking with the former woman he'd pegged as a common assassin with an icy glare. "Nice trick," He complimented neutrally, "But I have to go." With one determined grunt, he slammed his left fist into the force-wall in an attempt to shatter it in an impressive display of might. Harris straightened his back, unwilling to turn and face her, uniquely smug in his perceived victory. "I'm going to go now." Harris resumed walking, unaware of the extent of the threat he faced. A smarter criminal would be cautious and analytical, wary of all newfound obstacles on the road to achievement. Harris was not a smarter criminal. His back turned, guard down and a valuable prisoner slung over his shoulder. If he wasn't a giant beast of a man, he'd make an easy mark.
NanLia NanLia rencore666 rencore666

LOCATION : In AVENGERS TOWER Med-Bay --- > Moving towards HANGER
INTERACTION : (Generally, people in the Hanger Bay)
MENTION : Crono Crono Braddington Braddington

The sound of beeping met his ears as he sat up suddenly, hearing a sudden flurry of noises - sharp metallic sounds and clattering seeming from all around him. Reaching up towards his head, he felt something pulling at his arms offering a small bit of resistance, before finally his fingers touched his face, and his head - feeling the dull throbbing that radiated all over and through his skull. Slowly opening his eyes, Boston glared for a moment at the bright room. Looking to the side and down towards his arms, he saw various tubes in his one arm, a number of fluids dripping through some needles. Or at least, they would have. His eyes moved along them towards the various medical instruments that now lay on the ground, scattered and some even broken. Sitting over, he reached down, pulling the needles from his arm, getting out of the bed - groaning as his legs buzzed due to lack of use.

Reaching around himself he bent forward and over so that he could rub his calves and thighs - not liking the numb feeling that came from lying down so long. His eyes widened suddenly, when he noticed three things at once. The room was curiously cold. His hands met only skin, not pants - and what sounded like a woman squeaked behind him. Turning around, straightening up as quickly as possible, he looked at the nurse, before looking down at his hospital gown. Her face had turned red, her eyes staring at him, flickering towards the mirror set against the wall just a bit behind him. Looking over his shoulder, seeing his bare ass again - he reached around, and quickly pulled the fabric closed. "AAAH! Sorry about that!" He could feel a blush start to form on his face. "You really did not have to see that!" He smiled awkwardly at her, scratching his head - flinching as his fingers made contact with his tender scalp. The woman shook her head, before nodding to the bed. "Please sit down." He nodded, slowly inching towards the bed, before sitting down.

"And don't worry about it. I have already seen... everything. I took care of you for the last few days. I am glad to see you up. Your head still sensitive?" She patted his hands away, before starting her checkup. "Yeah, kinda hurts a lot." He grimaced, before smiling at her. "But I should be fine right? Not retiring me, are you doc?" She just kept on her with examination for a few moments. "No. Not yet at least. Your body healed almost immediately, but you seem to have taken a blow to the head. Quite a big one. I suspect that even with your heightened healing, your brain needs to rester after trauma just like everyone else." He shrugged his shoulders before looking around, noticing a weed in a vase of water. "What is that?" She looked over, before sighing. "A friend of yours seems to have popped in, brought that. Gave you a pat on the shoulder before he left." Immediately Boston's face turned pink as his smile became dazed. "Rigel was here? And he brought me a flower? Wow... I would never have thought. And a weed is perfect! I am resilient. Strong. And I never give up!" He sighed, smiling.

The doctor looked at him for a moment, before frowning. "Rigel? As in Rigel Richards? Oh yeah - he was here as well. But that was from the guy with the shield. The new Captain." Seeing Boston deflate, she just continues her check up, before nodding at him. "Your clothes are there. You take it slow for a few days. But otherwise, good-luck. Try to protect that head of yours some more." She nods, before leaving, while Boston sighs - looking for another gift - Seeing none. Another despondent sigh, before he gets up - walking towards the clothing, putting them on, before making sure everything was safe for work. Looking himself in the eye, he frowned, before nodding. "NEVER. GIVE. UP." He said it a few times, pumping himself up a bit, making some power poses and jumping in place...

"I said keep it down for a few days." He blushed again, swinging around to see the doctor again. "Yeah... yeah. Sorry." She just shook her head, before stating "They want you in the hanger." Before leaving again. Getting his things, he started walking towards he hanger. This place, which he knew so well - was like a second home. While he was never a true avenger - he was always welcome here. Part of being 'Part of the family' growing up with most of these people. It made him feel safe... which was quite a feat - considering how he very rarely felt fear. Arriving at the hanger, he started looking around, noting a few people - waving at them in greeting, but hanging back - knowing that some of them may be busy with important work.

"Just a little." Connor shot back at Isaiah with a wink. Admittedly it had been a while since he'd been on a mission where they didn't expect hostile resistance. Would there be security or militia likely guarding the dam? Sure, but this was still different. There was little time to think on it with people starting to board, with Lucy speaking to Chris. "Try not to burn the tower down while we're out, okay?" He was joking of course though he hesitated to smile before giving a small wave to those they were leaving behind. Once in the Quinjet Connor stepped up front and sat down in the co-pilot seat, he wasn't the biggest fan of flying the things but he was at least capable. He'd much rather someone else be in the seat than him though. Thank god for Auto-Pilot though, to do most of the work. With a few switch flipping between he and Lucy, said program was activated and the jet's quiet engines started to come to life.

Behind him Connor could hear Finn giving out the information of what he suggested based on his limits with his powers. Briefly he glanced to his sister, knowing he was needed back there and to give her complete control if the auto-pilot were to hiccup or fail. Once in the back area he scanned over the blueprints, "In case things go south we might need you to be able to get everyone out, so try not to overuse your abilities unless you have to." He commented towards Finn. "If you can get Isaiah in at the middle point to give him a better position that'd be great." Connor said, pointing to the same spot Finn had. Isaiah was much more difficult to conceal than the others, so him being inside already was killing two birds with one stone. The blonde glanced Isaiah's direction, "That is, if you're up for taking point. You'll keep the way clear for us to catch up while scouting ahead, but only engage if there's no other choice. First and foremost we can't let them know were here and start a panic or a fight."

"Next you'll port Rigel and I at the shortest jump point."
Connor turned his attention to Rigel, "You can keep the two of us hidden while we scout the immediate area. Finally Finn will bring in Cassie and Perry. Rigel and Cassie will take advantage of the former's powers to stay hidden, we need you two to make it to the pod no matter what happens so your priority is staying low. Finn and I will stay a little ahead of you two and Perry will keep watch on the rear, until we meet up with Isaiah in the facility, at which point I'll fall back to keep an eye on the rear with Perry." These were obviously details based on the mission going perfectly to plan, but that almost never happened. They also weren't full on orders, he glanced about the space to see if anyone had anything they'd like to suggest or change. Connor wasn't the type to give flat out orders without hearing people out, he knew he wasn't perfect and these people understood their limits and strengths more than he did. "I don't expect us to come out of this without having to knock out a few guards at the least. But, remember, these people are just doing their jobs. This dam is important to the people of Somalia no matter the circumstances of how it's being powered. So the top priority for everyone is keeping the dam from malfunctioning as well as rescuing whoever is in that pod."

NanLia NanLia Safton Safton Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Braddington Braddington sitanomoto sitanomoto CasualDragon CasualDragon Pyosimros Pyosimros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back