• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: A New Age (Closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Pietro was kinda slightly freaking out at this point. I mean, come on, when you have Miss America pointing a gun at you and then some random person literally pop out of no where, you tend to be slightly frozen in place. He soon breathed a sigh, soon turning to Lulu saying "OK, so, it seems pretty clear you don't know me. I'm Pietro, like Friday said, and I literally call Pepper Grandma so don't freak out,". He soon looked towards Joan as he prepared himself saying "But she is certainly not with me, but Friday and uh, Miss America here, could you stand down just for a minute? I'm sure we can reach a peaceful solution,". Pietro began to walk closer to Joan, simply saying "So, why did you come into the tower exactly? I mean, you had to know it would have top-notch security, so what is your point, hm?"
sitanomoto sitanomoto PlusUltra PlusUltra NanLia NanLia

POST-02
LYDIA LEMIRE
The woman turned around, materializing two of the orange discs once more. Lydia gulped, she knew she was outclassed on a whole other level—a superhuman or magical level. While Kate taught her how to incapacitate the common crook, fighting magical and superpowered beings was something she conveniently left out—mostly due to superhuman abilities being rather uncommon in LA. Should've just asked what was going on. Should've just pulled out the bow if things turned tense, she acknowledged, yet she'd already aimed the arrow at the two strangers and there was no going back.

"Of course it's my business. I'm...practically Hawkeye, and I may be new here but I know how these kind of situations usually play out. What do you plan to do with him? Kidnap him? Perform some evil ritual? No way'm I letting you do that," Lydia asserted, drawing her arrow closer to her chest. "So this is how the situation'll play out. You'll come with me to the police station and they'll deal with you. And if you refuse, I'm a capable enough fighter to bring you there by force".

Lydia was of course bluffing near the end. There was no way she could face the woman in one-on-one combat; she was a girl with a bow, against a superhuman with magical orange discs. The odds were stacked astronomically against her. Though if the man assisted her, there was a chance she could win the battle, and furthermore it would cause Lydia to win her first battle against a superhuman.
----
Location - Archon Archon D3lmoniko D3lmoniko
Tags - Alleyway

Last edited:
Bratatatatata-
A hail of gunfire spray across the open hanger, of which none of the bullets seem to have found their target.
Two figures, moving in blurs, one in pitch-black while the other was dressed in a red uniform. The Panther and the Martial Artist, the Panther had somthing cylinder shaped attached to his back while the Martial Artist had out a pair of wooden nunchucks in his hands(and he was barechested). It would appear that the two were being pursued by armed soldiers in masks, trying to keep up there aim on the two. Part of what made the pursit so difficult was not only how fast they were moving, but how fast they were utilizing their environment for cover. The soldiers among the various shipping containers were trying to spread out to block them off within the maze of narrow passage ways. Yet everywhere they looked, they're comrades fell to the rapid movements of the two intruders. Meanwhile, the Panther, as he continued to dodge and weave, was tossing metallic beads at ever barrel he passed. The beads would transform midair into a disk shaped device, attaching to the barrel, unnoticed by the goons whom were chasing after the two. As the two continue to climbed over one last shipping container, they found themselves at the edge of the platform. The two were really high up, to the point where they were above the clouds. Turning around, they would find themselves surrounded by a mini-army of masked soldiers armed to the teeth; all weapons were pointed at them.
"We have to jump."
"Leap of faith, huh?"
"Betta then stayin' here and gettin' shot to pieces."
"I hope you got a plan."
"You know me." Black Panther grunted, under the mask his eyes darting quickly darting from gunmen to gunmen.
"That's what I'm afraid of." The young Master chuckled, his attention had not left the leader, whom were now shouting somthing in Spanish at them.
"Just trust me."
Wouldn't be the first time. Liu thought with a grin, before his facial expression reverted back to dead serious.
"Fire!"
The moment the man shouted, the devices attached to the barrels began to light up, putting intense heat onto the barrels which would eventually imploded the volatile barrels all around the armed gunmen. The shock-wave from the barrels threw off most if not all of the pursuers, as the explosions began to engulf the nearby vicinity, scorching some while forcing the attention of others. Some try shooting at the two, but by then it was two late; Without hesitation, the two targets whirled around and leaped off the edge of the cliff, their backs turned towards the explosion as the plummeted downwards.
"Now would be a good time to use that plan of yours!" Liu shouted into the wind, as they descended into the clouds...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"...please report all unattended bags to your nearest security personnel..."
It was the airport broadcast that finally snapped T'Kanjal out of his transcend, before causing him to sigh. That one of the last mission that T'Kanjal had gone on before his cousin was crowned ruler of Wakanda...and, two years since he'd lost the powers of the Black Panther for a time. Two years T'Kanjal thought, extending his hand out, before slowly grasping it into a fist. Of course, T'Kanjal had received his powers back, it was the entire reason why the prince was sitting in JFK International airport, specifically in front of one the arrival exits. It was to join the Avengers, a request from his cousin, or maybe it sounded more like a request to him when to anyone else it might have seemed like an order from the ruler. T'Kanjal wasn't thrilled at the prospect, but he had to admit there was good reasoning behind it at least. Besides, it was another reason to justify the retention of his powers, and made life for his cousin easier, which was frankly the least he could do. Now while T'Kanjal did have some time to get re orientated with his powers, and it wasn't exactly anything "real", or perhaps a better way to phrase it was it wasn't anything as potentially sparadic as a mission. It had been a while since T'Kanjal had been properly in the field, so this was a chance to see how much skill he had retained.
Grunting, the Prince stood up, deciding that he'd stretch his legs and check-up on the arriving flights, as he made his way to the flight schedules. Nonstop flight from Hong Kong was the flight that T'Kanjal was told...he really hopped that his friend didn't miss his flight, the young Prince had already been waiting at the airport for a few hours at this point. Examining the flight details closly, it would appear to T'Kanjal that his friend's flight had just arrived.
A few moments later, T'Kanjal had both pieces of his luggage with him and was standing among the excited crowed of people waiting for their loved ones or clients to exit the terminal.
"T'Kanjal!"
Said Prince turned his head and spotted an Asian fellow leaving the arrival exit, grinning as he approached T'Kanjal. That fellow was Tien Liu, Master of Kung Fu and T'Kanjal's best friend, who's grin was infectious, as now the Prince himself was smiling.
"Good to see you!"
"You too, old friend, how are you doing?" T'Kanjal said, as he step forward, extending his hand out to reach Liu's, before both gripped onto each other's hand in an act of greeting.
"Happy to be finally off that plane, an-hey!" Liu said, facial expression changed as he lowered his voice, squeezing his hand harder. "Your powers"
T'Kanjal let out a chuckle, he wasn't squeezing Liu's hand that hard; just hard enough that only Liu would notice.
"Indeed, they have returned."
"That's good...be nice to have someone who can take a punch or two...You haven't gotten rusty on me, have you?"
"I've been practicin', though I admit, it was much different then what I'm used to."
"See, I don't have it that easy, now do I?"
"I said different, not difficult..." T'Kanjal chuckled at his friends response. While T'Kanjal wouldn't admit it, it was indeed comparatively difficult to fight as a normal human then as the Black Panther. "....So... how was your flight?"
"The flight? Oh you know, besides sitting between to fat guys for so long, it was actually okay. Must be nice to have an entire viabranium aircraft to yourself, though."
"Ah, but you underestimate humbleness, for I too am capable of taking travel class."
"Wakadan royalty flying coach? My butt." Liu gasped in fake disbelief, expecting a follow up from T'Kanjal, but was only met with a smile. "Really? Was your family that busy? Or was Okoyo just tired of babysitting you all the time?"
"What are do you mean? She loves spendin' time with me.. Anyways, I just thought it would attract less attention if I traveled by myself. But..." T'Kanjal said, turning to glance at his surroundings."...to tell you truth, I just need sometime to myself...seeing that this new Avengers business is going to be...quite an adjustment."
"I see..." Liu nodded, as he followed his friends gaze, watching the crowed flow by. It was obvious to both of them what the Prince was referring to, though at the moment it went as a unspoken topic.
"Might be the last time I fly coach, though...the couple sitting next to me had a baby."
"Oh my."
"Mhm, the baby had quite an impressive set of lungs; it was screamin' for half of the plane ride here." T'Kanjal turned his attention to Liu and grinned, before gesturing towards the airport exit with his head. "Let's get moving, our ride is waiting for us outside."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
"So this is America..." Liu said, as the SUV the two were traveling in crossed over the Brooklyn Brigid. "...I know we've said a lot about Americans, but this...well, I guess it looks just as I expected."
"This is no Hong Kong or Shanghai, but I suppose it isn't the worst city in the world..." T'Kanjal said, as he seated opposite of Liu, with his back to the back of the driver. T'Kanjal and Liu would sit and watch the scenery pass over, each to their own thoughts during the commute to their destination: New Avengers Tower.
"Oh, before I forget..." T'Kanjal spoke suddenly, before reaching into his pocket, retrieving somthing out of it and extending his hand out towards Liu. "...here."
"Is it my birthday already?" Liu asked with a raised eyebrow, holding his hand out to receive the object.
"If it means I don't have to get you a present on the actual day, then yes." T'Kanjal smiled, as he sat back into his seat. Liu squinted a little at the item, as it would appear to be some sort of bead. "It is data my people have on the Avenger's children."
"Well, well, now this is interesting... I'll read it when I have the time...but you know I don't need a report, I just need to watch 'em fight."
"Wouldn't hurt to be prepared."
"True." Liu said, nodding in agreement. The two would continue to ride together in silence, before Liu spoke up.
"You ready for this?"
A few secound passes...
"I'm...I'm not sure...."
"We've been through worse."
"Things generally do not get much worse then the Avengers."
"True..." It was no secret to either of them that the Avengers had been at the forefront of any apocalyptic threat to Earth. Doesn't really get much worse then that. "...but...maybe we'll have a chance...or at least time to prepare...nothing world ending has shown up yet..."
"I hope your right."
A few moments longer, and the Black SUV would soon pull up to their final destination, as the driver informed his two passenger.
"Thank you, W'Tabir." The Prince said, turning around and nodding to the driver. "I will give the embassy a call if I need anything from you."
"Of course your majesty." The driver nodded, watching as both the young Prince and Young Master exited the black SUV. Within a few moments, the two had unloaded they're baggage and were now standing on the sidewalk right in-front of the new and improved Avengers tower. As the SUV drove away, the two would stay standing on the sidewalk for just a bit longer...staring up into the sky at the giant A plaster to the side of the skyscraper.
"Do you really think it wise to have a giant sign adverting the whereabouts of the organization?"
"Well...it is just a letter...perhaps it could stand for anything anything..."
"Right, because what other organizations do you know that would have a bright red "A" as their logo?...Doesn't take much take a genius to put two and two together."
"Well, with Americans, you never know...discretion and thinking are not generally their strong suit."
"I suppose your right on that..."
Interaction: Open

Last edited:
Syrenne Grey
Interaction: Open
Right out side of an apartment in the huge metropolis that was New York, a certain red head was now questioning her life choices. Arms crossed, she glared at the man standing against the wall across from her as she silently counted to 10 in at attempt to keep her anger contained.

"Come on Syre..." Nick, her ex-boyfriend of 5 months was pleading. "Come back to me. I promise that I wont--"

"Cheat on me again? As if." Syrenne snorted. "You've made it clear that you can't be trusted. Now get out of here before I make it so you are unable to bare children." She wasn't going to fall for this clown's bullshit act again. The charming smile that had won her over months before had become a set of worm lips, the haughty way he carried himself no longer hiding what his true colors actually were. He was a creep, and ever since she had broken up with him 3 weeks ago after seeing him kissing another girl like his life depended on it, had been stalking her at what had once been her favorite places to haunt. Other people in some of her college classes had warned of his attitude towards woman, but she had wanted to give him a chance.

Yeah, that was coming back to bite her. Syrenne's head was pounding. The day had been going well otherwise until he showed up at her apartment of all things.

Nick however hadn't yet gotten the hint that she wanted him out of her life permanently. He walked some steps forward, still determined to get her back as he purred, "I know you still want me, Syre..." When he attempted to put his hand on her shoulder, she finally snapped. Her powers rushed forth of their own accord to create a invisible shield in front of her, causing his hand and by extension whole body to slam against the other wall in recoil.

Stunned, he stared at her, mouth gaping. "What kind of freak are you?"

Syrenne gave him a overly sweet smile. "The kind you don't want to mess with. Now get out of here before I call the cops." He was only too eager to comply, running to the exit as he spat, "Freak."

Once Nick was gone, she walked into her apartment, slamming the door behind her as she let out a curse. "Idiot idiot idiot." How could she let her powers slip out after not using them for so long, and for such a petty thing no less? Various items in her apartment began to rattle in place. Realizing this, she took a deep breath, after a few seconds leaving the room silent once more. A few minutes passed as she calmed herself, allowing her to consider the positives. No one had seen her little incident except for the ones involved, meaning she wouldn't get in trouble (hopefully). She had had a mostly clean record until now, which made it more likely that no one would believe a twenty something year old man possibly reporting to the police. Lastly, she was for certain that said man was gone out of her life forever.

All of that was good, very good, but did nothing for her headache so she took some asprin and sat down to drink some tea...for about 5 minutes. She felt restless despite having been out all day and decided it'd be best to take a long, long walk. Soon enough she was walking down the street, no destination in mind as she lost herself in her thoughts. The acrid smell of the city filled her nostrils once more, a polluted scent that was one of the many hallmarks of humanity. Even as a child she had hated that smell but it was one she had grown accustomed to, seeing as New York was a better place to live for mutants than anywhere else.

As she made her way past some mom and pop stores, Syrenne felt her phone suddenly begin to vibrate...Upon seeing the contact info though her stomach churned.

James Logan Howlett

Her father? What could he possibly want? Their previous conversations had been the most uncomfortable ones she had ever experienced, the last one having been 6 months ago. Not feeling like dealing with any of that shit today, Syrenne quickly turned her cell off. She had only made it a few blocks however when she heard a commotion in the ally across the street. Curiosity got the better of her. Most likely it was just some tom cats fighting or something, but she might as well investigate.

Soon as she did she instantly regretted it. In the alley were three people, two of which sounded to be in a fight. One girl had magic discs floating around her hands, her shirt bloodied, while the other was preparing to let an arrow fly from her bow. The remaining person, a male, was hiding behind the magic woman.

Syrenne really wanted to just turn back and pretend she saw nothing, but that damn conscious was taking matters into its own hands again. Sighing, she said, "I'm going to regret asking this but what are two superhumans doing fighting in an alley? Did a deal go sour or something?"

Archon Archon Pyosimros Pyosimros D3lmoniko D3lmoniko

Last edited:

KPFWcGu.png

Joan J Madrox (Prodigy)
Interaction: Weason Weason NanLia NanLia
Mention: N/A​

Noticing the shutters she raises an eye before deciding to head out and look around given the conflict, her signature seeming to increase and split on the security system as multiple readings spread through the facility. The girl herself waving from the table as she looks up from the phone as she listens to the question. Suddenly the sound of Crunching would be heard from behind the group with the same girl stood there with a bag of chips chewing slowly for several moments before finally responding. Should they have turned away from the original it would appear to have vanished when they look back.

"Avenger seemed like an interesting life to live, so wanted to see for me really" a friendly yet overly casual tone given the situation, taking another chip...and eating it, several more moments of pause before she speaks once more "I mean the entire recruitment was just sent in a CV and a bunch of other boring stuff, so I thought...hey might as well be more direct, Avengers Initiative am I right?" chuckling a little as she takes a few more steps forward "I mean the fact i got in here with only one detection shows enough right? but should be a few more at this point, Everyplace likes to claim they have top-notch security but you never know for certain until someone challenges it right?..." Looking to America with a wide grin "Plus thought it would be fun, you know? Something to actually put vast skills to the test, Still working on the Shaolin skills at the moment...meditation has its uses to calm a chaotic mind, but then there is the entire presence erasing...that was useful to get past people but only works against a few of the tech ones, those? well had to get creative with constant false positives..." taking in the expression of those gathered for a moment before eating another chip "Am i talking too much? I tell myself that sometimes but guess its force of habit given how much talking i actually tend to do in a day..."

Natalie Strange
New York - Alleyway

Natalie breathed gently through her nose, a sharp intake of breath as her nerves elevated. Eyes wrestling in a battle between anger and amusement in response to the gung-ho attitude demonstrated by Miss Barton. "Really." She scoffed lightly in response to the sort-of-threat, her fists tensing as the discs circulated with a brief blue glow. Her movement was barely perceptible, precise fingers playing along the invisible threads of mystic reality like an instrument. She attempted to expel the nocked arrow from existence with a simple banishment spell, it was impossible for her to use it on anything much larger than a briefcase at her current level, but an arrow was an easy candidate. "Now, let's try that again shall we?" Natalie grinned smugly, her pride somewhat mended in response to the bizarre conclusions laid forth by the archer.

Before she could get much further however, a third voice rung out in a more confused tone. Natalie could hardly believe it, the intrusion of a fourth seemingly normal figure disrupting the already tense situation. In hindsight, Natalie's magic was hardly subtle, in terms of sound and aesthetic, she should've expected attention the moment she lit up the alleyway like a horde of dragonflies. Even so. this new woman openly deigned to question the cause of a super scuffle, leaving Natalie less than amused. "Are you an idiot? Or do you just have a death-wish?" She asked sarcastically, a cold judging stare burying deep into the other girl. If this was a deal-gone-bad, she'd be dead. New York's affinity for extraordinary beings seemingly leaves most of the populace acclimated to superheroism to the point of stupidity. Regardless, the situation was convoluted and needed to be addressed.

"Fine," She sighed haughtily, "You want to join... whatever this is? Be my guest." She pulled the discs back one more time, an eery hum ricocheting off the chambered walls of the alley as an orange barrier stretched from the ground to the sky across the entrance. No more intrusions.

"This is..." She looked briefly back to Ollie, realizing she didn't have his name, and giving him an opening to introduce himself.

"I'm Natalie." She stated once Ollie's introduction was complete, "I'm a Sorceress - obviously - and I only got here a few minutes ago. I helped Ollie recover from a black-out... kind of." She turned back to Lydia, "That's when you showed up, ready to shoot first and ask questions later like some reckless vigilante." She chastised, before swiveling once more towards the fourth trespasser. "Then you just... interfered! Do you know how utterly careless that was? What if we were supervillains?!" She shook her head with a resigned sigh, wondering how so much could go so strangely - no pun intended - in mere few minutes.

Interactions - Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight D3lmoniko D3lmoniko Pyosimros Pyosimros

Ollie Hammond
New York - Alley
Ollie looked at the girl aiming an arrow at them and he stepped back, lowering his body as if he was getting ready for combat, his instincts kicking in. However, once Nat stepped in front of him to shield him, he relaxed, letting out a sigh to calm down. Looking up at the third voice he smiled, then turned his attention back to Nat. When the orange barrier went up, Ollie's eyes went wide, his eyes and head following the extent of the wall. "Woah! That's super cool."

Snapping back, he looked at the others, waving from the side of Nat. "...Hi. I'm Ollie Hammond, or..." He took the dog tag from his neck, looking at it. "X-46! I wasn't really good with numbers. I'm a... to be honest, I don't really know. I was called a weapon by my mother and mister shades. I guess it's because of these." Ollie raises his hand casually, as Nat can see the scars from his knuckles were gone and he once again made his metal claws exit his knuckles with a distinct metallic shink.

"I have those black outs a lot from what mister shades said. Sometimes I woke up to... not my blood on me and..." Ollie swallowed as if he had seen it in front of his eyes, and shook his head. "But he said I did good so... yay?" At this point the meta human realized he was trailing off so he stopped himself, standing once again behind Natallie, peaking from the side of her at Lydia.

Syrenne Grey
Syrenne's eyes narrowed into slits as she regarded the magic girl, unamused by how things had gone quickly south. She had gotten careless since leaving Xaiver's school, no doubt about that. In hindsight she really should've thought things through before interrupting two superhumans going at each other's throats but she wasn't about to give the satisfaction of being right to the other woman, nor any signs of weakness. She put her heads up in a mock placating gesture. "Take it easy Mary Poppins. No need to get in a tizzy. You can't blame a girl for being curious, can you?" She said, smirking at the girl's insult despite her heart starting to pound. "You might as well have put a neon sign above your head, as any manner of person could have come to investigate besides little old me." Yeah, totally sound logic there. Kind of.

Magic girl sighed haughtily, muttering a response about Syrenne joining in as she pulled the magic discs back. Instinctively Syrenne got in a fighting pose. She didn't want to use her powers, except to maybe bring the other woman down a few pegs. It had been a shitty day after all. As it were, the sudden and somewhat unexpected creation of the barrier made her tense even more, her blood beginning to boil. Before she could respond in kind, magic girl turned her gaze to the man behind her. He waved, introducing himself as Ollie, who, it seemed, was also a mutant. Syrenne felt a pang of sympathy for him, understanding all too well what it was like to have a rotten past. When claws suddenly exited his knuckles however, her blood went cold, rendering her speechless, No one besides her father should've had claws exactly like that. No one. And a member of the X-project? She had heard rumors of it while attending Xaiver's, but...

Syrenne was only half paying attention as magic girl introduced herself and started chewing out the other two girls in close proximity, the red head's mind buzzing with questions. Absentmindedly using her telekinesis to make the two woman be blown back slightly, Syrenne walked a few steps closer, her brow furrowed as she looked more closely at Ollie. He even looked vaguely similar to her father! Did she have a secret sibling that she didn't know about?

"This day just keeps getting better and better." Syrenne stated, her voice dripping with sarcasm. She crossed her arms. No, she wasn't going to deal with this. She turned her head back to Natalie. "Alright Mary Poppins you can remove the barrier. I promise not to look into anymore strange alleys and be a more cautious citizen."

Interacting with: Archon Archon Pyosimros Pyosimros D3lmoniko D3lmoniko

It was a relatively quick drive to the Tower, and Cassie made sure to tip the driver for getting them here so fast. She and Perry both got out of the cab, and the Stark girl walked purposefully towards the doors, almost missing the two young men outside. She stopped herself before she went in, however, and turned to the pair. "Can I help you, gentlemen?" She started, before Friday's voice in her earpiece spoke up.
"Boss, I believe this is the Prince of Wakanda and his companion. They're here to assist the Avengers."
Cassie stopped for a moment blinking. "Oh shit, that was today..... uh.... crap." She facepalmed. "Pardon me, your highness. I completely forgot that you were coming today....." she removed her hand from her face and adopted a pleasant smile. "My name is Cassie Stark, and this is Perry Parker. Please, follow me. We're having a bit of an emergency at the moment."
The young Stark strode into the tower. "Friday, let Lucy know that I'm bringing up guests."
"Sure thing, Boss."
Cassie turned and smiled again, gesturing to the elevator. "This way, gentlemen."
~~
"Miss Rogers, Miss Stark is on her way up with some guests," Friday said.
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Pyosimros Pyosimros
Crono Crono
NanLia NanLia

Meanwhile at City National Bank

A man walks up to the counter, having been stuck in a long line for about half an hour,he was relieved. The banker greets him by asking "Afternoon sir. How can I help you today?"

"I would like to cash in this check, please." The man hands the banker a check. The banker looks at it front and back. "Alright. It'll be just a moment." The banker leaves. As the man and everyone else waits they all begin to hear thumping. A large thumping. Followed by screaming, cars honking, and crashing from outside. Everyone turns to look outside only to be met by a 7-foot tall anthropomorphic elephant crashing through the glass as it walks in. Everyone screams and runs away. The elephant man walks up to the counter where one of the bankers who was hiding looks up at him slowly. Riding on it's head is a short, frail-looking man wearing a wolf's pelt over his head and dark goggles. He jumps down in front of a counter and puts a dufflebag in front on the counter, where the banker can see that the man has a large met, cylinder-like hand attached to his arm "Vu know vat to do. " The man growls in a thick German accent. The banker nods as he takes the dufflebag and heads into the back.
----------------------------
Archon Archon D3lmoniko D3lmoniko Pyosimros Pyosimros Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

Lucy paused hearing Friday's voice explain, in a way, why the person was wandering around their living quarters. She narrowed her eyes towards Pietro, recognizing the last name only, but it didn't change the fact that he'd let himself into her home to wander around on his own accord without invitation. Pass or no pass; it was just rude. "No, Friday, no Legion, you can remove the lock down." She huffed, holstering her pistol at her hip. Her frown only deepened as Peitro attempted to subdue any alarm she might have raised, then quickly followed up with questioning the second infiltrator. Lucy turned, as the girl managed to move ... no, split? herself into several places at once. She wasn't overly threatened by her for the moment, of course until questioned the security of their Tower. "Fantastic." She muttered to herself, shaking her head. "Let's go." She nodded towards the hall that lead to the elevator. "It's all well and good the pair of you decided to visit us today but we're a little busy. So I'm going to have to ask you to return at a later time when we can actually sit down, review your application and all this discuss further."

Once more Friday buzzed her Irish electronic lit through the speaker, announcing Cassie's arrival and actual guests. "Thank you, Friday." Once more Lucy waved the pair towards the elevator. Where the heck is Connor and why do I have to deal with this alone?

Interactions:
Weason Weason
PlusUltra PlusUltra
sitanomoto sitanomoto

Mentions:
Crono Crono

Last edited:
As the two continue to star at the "A" logo, a female voice would catch they're attention. The two would observe this women come up to them and have some sort of conversation with herself. When she facepalmed, the two gave each other a look; Liu had raised an eyebrow, while the Panther just simply shrugged, before both looked back to the women, who now invited the two into the tower.
It was only when the young women and boy were out of earshot, did they finally speech.
"They did not even ask for our names"
"Well...it would appear that they already know who I am."
"And do they know who I am?"
"Probably not...but are titles really that important?"
"Harhar...seriously though, they seem a bit young to be combating world ending threats."

"Perhaps...but we were much younger when we were fighting these threats."
"That is true..."
The two would grab their luggage and wordlessly follow after the young Stark. As the entered the building, each of man had somthing different they were looking for. T'Kanjal was assessing the little details of the building itself, from it's design to it's tech. Liu on the other hand would observe the two younger superheroes, observing everything from what they said to how they moved.
When the elevator arrived, T'Kanjal and Liu entered first, as to allow their luggage to fit. With their back against the wall, they waited as the others boarded the elevator, before watching as the double doors closed. It was quite for the first few seconds of the ride. T'Kanjal and Liu glanced at each other from the rear, as if they were telepathically communicating, before turning their attention to the two in front of them.
"So...Miss Stark...I presume your father was the famous...Tony Stark? The one they called Iron Man?"
Interaction: sitanomoto sitanomoto Pyosimros Pyosimros

Last edited:
He almost began to laugh at Lucy when she was so curt with him. Who was she to say he did not have any right being here? He didn't know who this teleporter was, but if anyone had a right to be here, Pietro saw himself more worthy than her to be here. Soon, he began to walk closer to Lucy, soon beginning to speak to her curtly

"OK, so, I'm going to assume Cass never told you about me, huh? Honestly, kinda surprised she hasn't but hey, that is fine, but let me tell you exactly who I am. I am Pietro Maximoff, soon of Wanda Maximoff and Vision. I am the grandson of both Pepper Stark and Bruce Banner and Cassie? Well, she has been the closest damn thing I've ever had to a sibling. So, here is what I'm going to say: I don't care who you are, or what you are, but when I see her freaking the hell out over something, I'm going to do something about it, and there isn't anyone that is going to stop me. However, it seems like our mutual comrade is arriving, so let us wait till she arrives for the ultimate decision since this is her family's tower, shall we?"

NanLia NanLia
PlusUltra PlusUltra
sitanomoto sitanomoto

It was a fairly nice day in New York City. A bit of sun and warmth never hurt anyone. That was Finn's train of thought as he lounged about in the grass of Central Park. Lounged would also be a bit of a stretch. His hands were tucked under his head, legs crossed at the ankle, tail resting on his chest, eyes were closed, he was gently snoring and a string of drool was stuck to the side of his chin. Sleeping in Central Park was always a bit of a gamble. One could never know what sort of wackos were out there. His dark blue skin kept most people from bothering him which suited him just fine. Finn awoke and stretched before sitting upright and ruffling the grass out of his hair. A quick glance at his watch showed that he had been asleep for a few hours which also suited him just fine. He pushed himself to his feet and strolled down the pathway.

There was a person in a large cartoon character costume taking pictures with children a ways down the path which he decided to skirt around. Chances are it was some person with a questionable background thinking this would be the best way to make a quick buck. Get too close to them and they hassle you. Besides he was on a bit of a mission. A mission to the tower to visit friends, but a mission all the same. He could have teleported out of the park and closer to the tower but there was something weirdly nice about normal modes of transportation such as walking. Especially when it was just so nice out.

Close to the exit of the park he needed was a group of young children selling flower bouquets. Some of the flowers weren't in the best shape having obviously sitting in the sun for a while, but a quick q and a showed that the kids were fundraising for some class trip. He picked one that had a nice array of flowers and colours and paid twice the asking price to help out their cause. He could only recognize the red and light pink roses in the bunch and the rest were going to simply be referred to as the white ones, the yellow ones and the blue ones. It wasn't the most beautiful looking thing but it would work as a gift for his unannounced visit.

He, now hurriedly with the risk of dead flowers, made his way to the Avenger's tower and paused outside of it for a moment. One could never know what was going inside this building. There was also risk of ramped up security which could see him burst into flames or something. He rolled his eyes to himself. He didn't need a plan to go inside and visit friends. That was just his brain being stupid. He stepped inside and looked around. Looked like no one was around this part anyways. "Hey Friday. I'm here to visit for a bit. Any idea where anyone is? If no one is here is it alright if I can stop by the kitchen to put some flowers in a vase? Of course I don't want to intrude."

Tags:
sitanomoto sitanomoto

Pat sat trying to not look weird, despite his bloodied state. Things were actually evening out until she mentioned what girls do every month, too which he responded to with a surprised sputter. He remained silent until she made an offhand comment about him asking about her name. The red returned in his face in even brighter than the previous times along with his shame. After she replied in a tone close to his own, she even told him her name, Robin. Pretty name. he thought, he had expected some form of judgment to be passed on the symbiotes part.

She even asked him his name, to this he let out a lighthearted laugh, not wanting to make any confusion he wiped his throbbing nose and leaned back in the bench. "
Sorry, it's just good to know I'm not the only awkward person in NYC." he said supressing a few chuckles. "Well, my names Pat... easy, simple, and painfully irish." he said as he eyed the water bottle she placed on the bench as he cocked an eyebrow at it.

sitanomoto sitanomoto

Isaiah brought the car to a stop, shifting it into park and removing the keys to silence the almost inaudible hum of the electric engine. He reached down to his side, handgun and its holster attached to his hip. Without a second thought, he opened up the glove compartment and stored the weapon inside before slamming it shut. Coulson didn't need a weapon to protect himself these days -- not since the government had unlocked whatever "gifts" had been sitting dormant inside his DNA.

Besides, he wasn't going on some night raid: he was going to the Avengers Tower. Probably one of the few places left on Earth that might actually qualify as "safe" these days. Wouldn't do for me to show up armed for... whatever this is. A job interview? A social call? Desperation? Maybe all three? I'm not even sure.

Isaiah shook his head before climbing out of the car; it was a hassle squeezing his nearly six and a half foot frame (broad shoulders and all) out of the sedan, though he managed. Coulson pressed a button on the key fob and being rewarded with a light chime and the sound of the locks & security system activating. No more delaying. Time to go face the music. With that, he strode out of the parking structure, his boots thudding lightly against the concrete until he emerged into the midday sun which managed to perfectly silhouette the enormous "A" on the skyline just down the block. Izzy forced himself to make his way toward it, moving through the small throngs of New Yorkers making their way up and down the sidewalk. He hadn't been inside the tower in years, a brief moment of bittersweet nostalgia tugging at his chest. The feeling only intensified as he finally came to a stop in front of the skyscraper, feeling as if he was standing in the shadow of some mythical figure. In a way, he was. Just as he was working up the courage to make his way inside, Isaiah turned to see a man -- or at least, something vaguely humanoid -- striding inside the tower with a bouquet of flowers. He arched an eyebrow at the sight, but shrugged it off.

Mentions: CasualDragon CasualDragon

Last edited:
POST-03
PERRY PARKER
After a few short minutes, both Cassie and Perry exited the cab and hastily walked towards Avengers Tower. Though near the entrance stood two men, both possessing a specific aura of importance to them. "Couple of businessmen lookin' to work here maybe?" Perry whispered to his friend with a smile on his face. While they hadn't dressed as formally, they came from a black SUV looking as if it belonged to either someone important or moustache-twirling villains—hopefully the former.

"Pardon me, your highness. I completely forgot that you were coming today..... My name is Cassie Stark, and this is Perry Parker. Please, follow me. We're having a bit of an emergency at the moment."

"O-Oh!" Perry let out a nervous smile, alongside a nervous chuckle. The men were far more important than he'd ever expected. He turned towards T'Kanjal, greeting with a, "H-Hey your...highness! Like what she said I'm Parker—Parker Perry! Perry, Parker."

He gave a quick few nods, his face reddening. Taking a few deep breaths, he began to calm himself, beginning to act normally for once. Now slightly more composed, he looked around himself for his friend, who had already left inside the building. "C-Cassie!" Perry called to her, reaching her in a dash.

Eventually the four of them slid into an elevator, and aside from some small talk, they ascended in relative silence. Perry still felt...rather uncomfortable around the two. It felt as if every single person on this elevator could buy Perry's life five times over if they really wanted to, perhaps ten times. Though these thoughts left as quickly as they came to him as soon as the elevator doors crept open to reveal Lucy.

Someone...normal! Perry sighed in relief, zooming off to Lu's side without a moment's notice. "Good to see you again Lu!" he blurted out to her seemingly out of nowhere. He had no idea why he was getting so worked up over royalty, perhaps due to the fact that he was only expecting his multi-billionaire friend and another friend that just so happens to be the daughter of a WWII national hero instead.
----
Location - Avengers Tower
Tags - sitanomoto sitanomoto Elekta Kount Elekta Kount NanLia NanLia

POST-03
LYDIA LEMIRE
In one single hand motion, Lydia's chances of victory were brought from a manageable 5% to an impossibility. The sorceress quickly snapped away her arrow, almost as if it'd never existed in the first place. Lydia let go of the string in shock, the string slightly recoiling her hand. Her head shifted from the bow to the stranger in confusion. She thought she was out of her league since she'd confronted the woman, though Lydia hadn't known she was outclassed in such a large extent.

Quickly composing herself, Lydia rapidly shook her head. Her deadpan gaze returned to her, almost as if she wasn't phased by the disappearing trick at all. Though, before Lydia could quickly draw and fire, the alleyway seemed to have another curious visitor.

"I'm going to regret asking this but what are two superhumans doing fighting in an alley? Did a deal go sour or something?"

Lydia let out a short huff. "None of your-"

"Are you an idiot? Or do you just have a death-wish?" the sorceress interrupted. Strangely enough, Lydia agreed with her. She was already ending up in the hospital by the end of this battle with severe magical wounds, and the newcomer would likely share a similar fate.

The sorceress continued, explaining herself as some sort of sorceress, her name, and implying that she was a superhero. Lydia, while reluctant to admit her own fault, decided the tense confrontation wasn't worth pursuing any longer. She let her hand off the string, letting the bow hang on her side. "I...was being stupid. I don't know what went over me," she grumbled.

As she was apologizing, the man behind her spoke up. His name was Ollie, or X-46. Lydia was rather suspicious of him, given the codename—perhaps he was a test subject of some sort, it would explain the claws he produced from earlier.

"Alright Mary Poppins you can remove the barrier. I promise not to look into anymore strange alleys and be a more cautious citizen."

"I'd like to get out ASAP as well," Lydia said, a tinge of frustration still present in her voice before mumbling, "I'd rather forget what just happened-"

Crash!

Almost as if Lydia's day couldn't be as unfortunate, from roughly a block away she heard a loud crashing noise—almost as if a dump truck slammed into a building. The gravity of the situation was only made more tense as she heard the screams of people presumably near the noise. Lydia head quickly turned from the shield to Natalie, before shouting, "Hey! Get me out of this, I need to go save some people."
----
Location - Alleyway
Tags - Archon Archon D3lmoniko D3lmoniko Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

Last edited:
Cassie smiled, following the two into the elevator, holding the doors for Perry. "Yes. Tony Stark is my father." Her smile turned a little bittersweet. "He left some pretty big iron boots to fill," she muttered. "Anyway, I'm very glad both of you have decided to come and help."
Cass looked over her shoulder at their suitcases, realizing something.
"Friday?"
"Yes, boss?"
"The open rooms are all clean, right?"
"They are. You cleaned them yesterday."
"Awesome. While you're at it, would you spruce up the lab a little?"
"I can."
"Thanks again."
"No problem, boss."
The doors slid open and Cassie held out her left hand, palm outwards, and a blue gauntlet sped around the corner, hooking itself to her. She flexed it, then curled it into a fist, frowning. "Hm. Reaction time for recall is a little slow. I'll have to work on that. Friday?"
"Already making note of it."
Cassie looked around and spotted Lucy, then looked grim. "Alright Lu. We're here now. What was so urgent that you interrupted lunch for?"
Pyosimros Pyosimros
NanLia NanLia
~~
"Welcome, Finn. You wouldn't be intruding. Miss Stark is up top now. I'm sure she would be pleased to see you." Friday said to the mutant outside.
"And welcome, Isaiah Coulson. What brings you here?"
Safton Safton
CasualDragon CasualDragon
~~~~~~~~
Robin shook her head, laughing. "Sorry about that. I'm not usually the smoothest with my mouth." She cocked her head. "Pat, huh? Top 'o the mornin." She said in reaction to his "very Irish" comment.
She handed Pat a large Band-Aid to go over the gash on his face. "I'd give you some rubbing alcohol for that, but that stuff stings worse than a bullet ant. Plus I left it back home, so...." She picked up the water bottle and offered it to him. "Thirsty?"
Midrick Midrick
~~~~~~~

The ride over was rather smooth compared to typical traffic in the area. Admittedly the whole way over Connor fought the urge to open up communications through his bike helmet to find out the situation. But he kept telling himself that if it was dire that Lucy would have opened up the comm first. So he withheld from the urge, all the way to the back side of the tower where a gate awaited that would lead into the small underground garage area in the lower levels of the tower. Pulling up to said gate the blonde pulled off his helmet and looked up where he knew the mostly hidden camera was positioned. The gate hadn't immediately opened in reaction to his bike's GPS chip approaching. This meant one of two things, either the Tower was in Lock-down or Friday couldn't use facial recognition to identify Connor through the helmet. It did happen on occasion. So when even then the gate didn't open Connor opened his mouth to speak, "Friday, open the garage gate. Voice authentication: Connor Rogers. Charlie, Alpha, Papa." The code wasn't his idea but Cass wouldn't budge on it. The young man smiled up at the camera when the gate started opening, "Thanks Friday." He stated simply before coasting inside and listening to it shut behind him.

It took a moment but once his bike was settled Connor headed for the nearby elevator to ride it up. His foot was tapping against the floor with his arms crossed over his chest, admittedly a little anxious. Once the doors dinged open he was relieved to see Lucy in the common area, before quickly noticing the two strangers and tension as he stepped out. The thing with Lucy was she didn't give much away in terms of emotions through her facial features, she'd always been level headed about that. But Connor, over the years of seeing it firsthand could see the small tell's on her face that gave it away. Call it a twin thing if you like, but he could tell this guy was ever so mildly grinding her gears. Yet he couldn't help but assume this had nothing to do with the Avengers call she'd sent him earlier.

With this in mind he strolled over quickly with a smile, eyeing the boy in front of her. "Hello, Connor Rogers. And you are?" The blonde extended his hand out for a handshake towards the teen, attempting to take his concentration away from Lucy and hopefully break any tension or at least prevent it from going further. Just then he looked up to see Cassie with a small entourage behind her including Perry and another man who looked familiar but Connor couldn't place it.

Tags: NanLia NanLia Pyosimros Pyosimros Weason Weason Elekta Kount Elekta Kount PlusUltra PlusUltra sitanomoto sitanomoto

"Of course, it is our pleasure to be lending our skills to the world's mightiest heroes...isn't it, your majesty?"
T'Kanjal just gave Liu an indifferent look, before turning his attention back to the elevator's doors.
The Panther might have said somthing, but before he got a chance the doors opened out and both of their hosts rushed out of the elevator. Stepping out of the elevator and hearing that there was some sort of an emergency...was an odd introduction to the team...although this was somthing to their reputation....
"They....know me?" Liu whispered to T'Kanjal, raising a eyebrow at the conversation, a bit confused on the "Lu" they were referring to.
"Lucy..." T'Kanjal grunted back, as he folded his hands and his eyes narrowed. The Prince didn't say her last name, but he knew exactly whom Perry and the young Stark was referring to when they said "Lu": Lucy Rogers. Not that the Panther was looking for a fight, but...well, maybe he was...but at least he didn't have the intent on killing anybody today...not that his conscious would let him...not without a good enough reason...
"*Ahem*" T'Kanjal felt a nudge to his side, turning his attention to his side, the your Prince observed that Liu was using his head to gesture him to move. The two men would quietly move off to the side of the main conversation. They were clearly not the main attention at the moment, despite at least of their status, and decided to utilize the time to further examine their current company.
Liu was focused on the conversation, his darting back and forth from person to person, taking in their tone and mannerism, mentally sorting out the smaller details about each person, filing them out for some later use. T'Kanjal, meanwhile, still had his hands crossed, adopting a much sterner more sterner expression. His focus remained on the child of Rogers.
Then the elevator door opened again, and the two observed a blonde fellow walk out, looking kinda similar to the "Lucy" character currently in the room. This man, this man caught T''Kanjal's attention; he was carrying himself around with such a familiar stance, the only thing separating him from the original Captain Rogers was the youthfulness of his face. Granted, this fellow didn't seem any older then either T'Kanjal or Liu, but his presence stirred up somthing deep down within the Panther...it would only intensive the Panther's gaze...as anybody who observed him would feel an intimidating presence befall upon them.
"兄弟, 请你别那么激烈...轻松一点"
"I am relaxed"
T'Kanjal practically growled, albeit a low and quiet one. Even so, Liu rolled his eyes. If anybody knew T'Kanjal well enough it was him, and he knew what the Prince thought of the Rogers...he just never thought the day would come where the Prince would actually meet them...though, given that they were prominent super powered people...it be inevitable.
"这两个没做什么错...他们的爸也没犯法."
"You don't need to tell me what they didn't do...
I was there to see it..."
"哎...大哥,我知道...不过我也想...你知道吗?"

T'Kanjal's stern gaze broke for a moment to look over to Liu, who was now sitting ontop of one of his suitcases, giving him a shrug. T'Kanjal looked down for a moment, seemingly in his own thought, before returning before returning his focus back to his original target...
Interaction: sitanomoto sitanomoto Pyosimros Pyosimros Crono Crono Pyosimros Pyosimros Weason Weason

KPFWcGu.png

Joan J Madrox (Prodigy)

Every time the two turns there is another one who seems to have replaced the one looking at previously, the girls copy just out of sight to the point there is never more than one in the line of sight at the same time almost giving the feeling of being surrounded by an overall casual Cheshire cat, or perhaps Schrodinger's cat?. Either way, after it all she is back at the original table with the bag of chips and now a drink watching the exchange with only the slow crunching breaking echoing from then in the background.

Swallowing she nods towards Pietro "Now that's a good idea, after all, I've all the time in the world to hang around...you have this one undivided attention" gesturing to her chest before chuckling to herself, noticing the empty bag and then taking a slow drink. "Well until that elevator group gets up here...but my applications all here to show what I have on offer, though even I struggle to count my skills on my hands" rolling around her finger towards that direction "Also I've not met royalty before so hey that's something...and hey its the twin, those are always fun....." getting up finally and stretching several times as the twin goes up to talk to Pietro "And rest of the party is all here" walking over with a wide wave "Probably should introduce myself after the warm welcoming of sunny over here.....Joan J Madrox or prodigy if going for the made-up names" doing a mock bow "The soon to be the newest Avenger once formalities are out of the way."

Throughout this, all the confidence is clear, no hesitation with the movements and despite the overly casual approach it was clear by her movements there was far more going on, no sound is made from her feet, an odd grace and readiness to her movements and the frame was far less average teen and more trained lithe muscle. It seemed as if they spent every minute of the day training almost but even then getting such at this age should have been impossible given not enough hours in the day.

Last edited:
Murakumo

New York City the a hub and probably one of the largest hubs of superhuman activity in the world. For Kyo it was a good place to run and hide in plain sight. None of his own activities are out of the norm for such a city. SHIELD, Avengers, vigilantes, super villains, and everything in between would limit what the Hand can send after him. The new Fingers aren’t even supposed to be known until they ascend to claim their parents’ organizations. The Beast cannot risk jumping in a temporary vessel and coming down here either, because destruction could scatter his essence setting him back for decades and Possibly centuries. Overall, the Yashida Honor Sword did good in guiding him here.

Kyo for now will have to live on the streets by his own skills. Kyo found himself hiding out in K-Town, Chinatown would have been a little too obvious of a spot. Just because the Hand cannot send their worst doesn’t mean he should make it easy for them to get after him. It’s for that reason he didn’t go right to Hell’s Kitchen either. Maybe he should hit some of the Hand’s hideouts in town.

That thought reminded him that Clan Yashida should still have connections in this city he can tap. All he would have to do is show his sword and they should accept his claim to be of the Yashida. There’s always biological means of identification but once he does that, much of the secrecy surrounding him would go right out the door. It’s the same reason he wants to refrain from trying to use any Yashida Corporation assets. For now, Kyo would continue dining on Korean Barbecue on what money he “acquired” from the Hand before he left.

Lucy watched, impassively, as Pietro asserted his belief - and clear confusion - as to the ownership of the Avenger's Tower, soon moving on to boast about his lineage and whom he called 'grandma' - like it somehow had relevance to why she should accept him wandering around her home. She was thankful for the sudden appearance and intervention of her brother; she was typically level headed and cool under pressure but the home invader was getting under her skin. She inhaled deeply before exhaling slowly, turning to face the woman, Prodigy - as she called herself. She raised an eyebrow as she proclaimed herself to be a soon-to-be accepted Avenger.

Nothing more could be uttered however as Cassie arrived with their guest; the Prince of Wakanda and two others. She recognized Perry, a long time friend of Cassie and of course T'Kanjal but the third was unknown to her, she could only assume he had been brought along with T'Kanjal. "I'm glad you're here, actually." She turned her attention to T'Kanjal, "Welcome your highness, we appreciate your decision to join us. I, for one, hope to learn a great deal from you and I can only hope that your time here is fruitful."

She didn't linger long on introductions, turning to the task at hand. "In fact, we could use your assistance with a geopolitical issue at hand currently." She nodded back towards the control room, stepping inside as she continued. "We've discovered a distress beacon, emitting from Somalia. It's been there for some time, it seems." She started to bring up the satellite images she'd taken to display. "The object is a cryopod, within it a fallen Avenger - though we don't have an identification, we assume it could be Captain Marvel. The issue is; her pod has been modified to work alongside the countries largest Hydroelectric dam."

Lucy paused, letting those party to her update catch up with the images. "Your highness, I'd appreciate if you could assist me in contacting the Somalian government; I'd like to reach out to them and request the return of our lost property. Of course, I wouldn't dream of it being free - it clearly plays an integral role in the power supply for most of their country." She turned to Cassie. "We need an arc reactor, one that can supplement the same amount of power as the pod, to offer as a trade."

Interactions:
sitanomoto sitanomoto
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Weason Weason
Crono Crono
Pyosimros Pyosimros

Last edited:
He smiled for a second when he saw Connor breaking him and her, giving a strong sigh of relief. Honestly, if she didn't show up, he and this asshole he thought would've fought each other. Pietro soon shook Connor's hand, smiling to him as he said a simple "Hello,". However, he soon noticed the Prince and was internally freaking out. "Wait a fucking second," he thought to himself "The Prince of Wakanda?! Here?! Guess it must be a tour Cass was going to give him,". He listened patiently as Lulu began to speak, listening to what she was saying...until she uttered the words Captain Marvel. He almost exclaimed "WAIT, WHAT?!" in shock. His parents never mentioned her a lot, but apparently she was extremely powerful with her being on the level of Thor at his max power. If she was at the bottom of the Horn of Africa...well, they had to fix it. However, for now, he stood back, just listening

Last edited:
"Oh look, your other specialty."
T'Kanjal was barely into the building for ten minutes and he was already being ordered around. Granted, this was what he signed up for, but first impressions were currently...mixed.
"Very well...I'll have my people contact the Somalian government, and get us a line of communication..." T'Kanjal said, as he walked over to the console, his voice was stoic, his gaze remained stern, almost uncharacteristically for people who knew him; but for those whom only knew him as the Black Panther, it fit him perfectly. "...I hope you realize, Ms Rogers, that while I am willin' to provide contact with the Somalian government, I cannot personally provide you with this arc device...I hope you already have the solution ready."
That wasn't a total lie, he didn't currently have anything on him...at that very moment...but it wasn't the entire true either; Wakanda probably could have provided somthing that could have replaced the energy need of their Eastern cousins. Heck, it could have been a diplomatic and PR positive if they did assist, public support also probably wouldn't be too shabby...
The truth was, the Panther was testing them, testing this group, testing these "New Avengers". T'Kanjal wanted to see first hand their response, their protocols, how they operated...and he was hoping it didn't rely on their new founded member's wealth or position.
First impression, again, while not far from the expectation(which is not high to begin with) had done really nothing to impresses the young Prince. These Rogers children, too their credit, certainly did live up to their father's reputation, and so did Ms. Stark...so far...but cohesion from the rest left a lot to be desired. The other two boys seemed to be mentally freaking out, presumably at the presence of himself, while the other women appeared to be more of an intruder then an actual member of this team.
Now granted, T'Kanjal has yet to see them in a fight...but somthing inside of him told him that he probably didn't want to...If things were to continue the way they went, anyways...he'd probably have to update those files later...
Interaction: sitanomoto sitanomoto Pyosimros Pyosimros Crono Crono Pyosimros Pyosimros Weason Weason NanLia NanLia PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back