• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avenger RP (Always Open!)

eri.g.

RP Enthusiast
Hey guys!

I’m a female rper looking to do a long term avengers rp where we both play an OC and a canon character of the other persons choosing.

I like detailed writers who add description and aren’t afraid to mix things up! I’m more than capable of adjusting to write the same lengths as my partner, so feel free to write either in a novella style (my preference) with multiple paragraphs, or you can keep it simple with just one!

I’m open to rping with anyone - male , female, non binary - it doesn’t bother me, as long as you know how to rp!

I personally really enjoy coming up with a plot together with my partner so we can both find something we like to keep the story going.

I love to do AU’s as well and I’ve got a couple ideas for some already:
Circus
Soulmate
Highschool/College
Monster Highschool/college
Pirate
Slice of Life
Georgian Era/Victorian Era (just a period AU)
Fantasy AU
Western
Steampunk
Haunted house/mansion/hospital (old times ~ the 20’s?) (I can elaborate on this idea if you ask!)

Hi I would like to do an Avengers RP with you, if you're still up for it. Are you okay with Next Gen children OCs or OCs related to Canon characters?

also that circus AU gives me ideas for a Clint Barton RP lol

Hi I would like to do an Avengers RP with you, if you're still up for it. Are you okay with Next Gen children OCs or OCs related to Canon characters?

also that circus AU gives me ideas for a Clint Barton RP lol
I'll send you a message and we can totally talk about this and work out some details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back