• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar Universe, Anyone? 6 Roles Only.

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there my fellow roleplayers of RpN. I haven't did an Avatar universe roleplay in such a long time that I would definitely love it to start one on this site. :)

I would love to do a roleplay before the times of Avatar Aang and Korra. More like a forgotten history of one of the most famous avatars that have ever lived. Her history is somewhat forgotten, along with her team of defenders that helped her saved the world.

Okay, so basically you guys would be playing as Team Avatar, well her masters basically and your characters main objective would be to train the Avatar to relearn all of the elements even a little bit of weaponry and chi blocking attacks. Of course, this is the premises and I will post the main story in the main thread.

Also, I am looking for active, highly detailed writers that are capable of sprouting out three or more paragraphs every single time. :) I am also only looking for a set amount of people, so six people should do the trick since I would like to keep the roleplay small.

I'm in.

Now to decide...fire bender or chi blocker...hmmm choices choices choices...

Yay! Interested participants. Haha!

And I love when someone takes the Chi Blocking role. ;)

If you choose water, you would be playing my character's sibling. Hehe. But I'll to discuss that with you, if you choose that route.

Oh. Well, I was leaning towards Weaponry, but we shall see. Playing their sibling sounds really fun. Aughhhh now I don't know what to choose! :P

Yeah, I got the idea from the last time I did this roleplay.

It turned out really great so I just like to add that surprising element in there now.

@Johnomono

Alright. :)

Going***

FFS autocorrect e.e

I have no intentions of spooning with the chi blocker fyi.

Lol

Also out of curiosity will there be any romance in this or just kicking ass?

Mmk cool

I always style my bars tees differently depending on if there is romance or not.

@Johnomono

I know right. Guess everyone is too busy with the other avatar role plays. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back