• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: The Missing [open]

Miss Fit

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Hello, I'm Miss Fit and as said in the title this is an Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korea thread, a next gen situation. Below is the basic information, a few requirements, and spots available/reserved for when the signup is available.

Plot Basis

It has been many years since the last conflict between nations. Relations are good, but all is not perfect. Years have passed since Korra's death, and yet the next Avatar has yet to be found. Secretly each nation has begun to suspect the Earthkingdom of hiding the avatar. Rising tensions give way to full on conflict when the leaders of all of the nations simultaneously disappear without a trace, with a new enemy taking the credit.

Now, a group of benders and non-benders alike must find and convince the Avatar to come out of hiding to bring peace back to the world once again.

Time Period

Takes place right after Korra.

Game Master's

@GinjaGen @Miss Fit

Spots

The Group With the "missing" avatar the group travels across the globe, avoiding discovery and teaching the avatar to become a master bender. But that does not discourage them from helping the people in need they encounter, nearly blowing their cover in some cases.

1. Avatar - @GinjaGen
  2. Waterbender - @Miss Fit
  3. Earth bender - @ShadowedNexus
  4. Firebender - @Deadkool
  5. Airbender - @DemonKitten
  6. Non-Bender - @HonestlySurviving

The Enemy Meanwhile, the enemy stays on search for the avatar, not knowing the few time they come across each other. They are set on causing havoc wherever they go making conflict in the nations rise.

1. Leader - @JW Suzusihi
  2. Second-in-Command - Open
  3. Henchman - @DemonKitten
  4. Henchman - @Miss Fit

NPC's People who you needs in some parts of the plot but not every plot. Like Jet for instance. He made in appearance in 2-3 subplots and was very important, but for the whole scheme he was not a main character. Don't just play NPC's. These are the characters you make an okay form for right before you play them for the sake of pushing the plot forward.

1. We'll make 'em as we need 'em.

Character Form So you know what we will be looking for in the form

Name

Position

Nation/Bending

Allegiance

Appearance

Personality

Bio

Other

Requirements

These are very important to me. Because I like long rp's, not ones that die off after 30 posts.

1. Casual length posts. About a paragraph per character, so think twice before making 3-4.
  2. Activeness. Not 24/7 obviously, but maybe once a day and tell us when you'll be missing.
  3. If you have a character in the group, please don't have another. You can have an NPC and an enemy though.
  4. I hate putting restrictions on characters but this thread cannot only be about your character.
  5. Try to contribute to plotting the smaller parts.
  6. Ehh, I'll add more later.

RP Link

Currently no RPing. Read the rules found in the 'overview section' and post your character in 'character sin-up' tab. There is a loosely set roleplay start day of Monday, June 1st.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-missing.117792/

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking to join too. The enemy thing is confusing. There is a spelling error or something I'm not sure what it means

" The rp will not evolve around them so you may want mere that one is you play a bad guy."

I get that it says "More than" it is the next part that confuses me

If you play a bad guy, you won't be posting often enough because we only need them in certain parts. I recommend making a character that is part of the group(good guys) to make you more active in the roleplay.

Is that better?

I would love to join. I think I have and idea for a villian, but I'm not to sure how well it would work or if I could play a villian well. Anyways I am defiantly inerested.

@HonestlySurviving , @DemonKitten , @JW Suzusihi , @ShadowedNexus :

Welcome all of you and thank you for your interest. We're in the process of setting up the RP now. Do any of you have a particular part in the Krew or Villans group you might be interested in playing, or a particular bending/fighting style? As it says above, we still have the Earth bending, Air bending, and Non-bending spots open in the main group, and in the "bad guy" group, everything is still available.

@Lexielai : Welcome! Yes, we are doing our own Avatar RP. It originally started as a 1x1, then there were three, and we said "Why not just gather a small group." Don't you worry, it's going to be much more casual than your beautifully crafted RP.

I don't mind bad or good guy but would prefer earth-bending really, And if it is ok either metal or lava-bending

I would love to be a water bender of some sort. I had an idea for a water bending villain that I feel is kinda cool, it would have to be fleshed out. But it could work. Or maybe a non bender who has figured out how to harness and use the elements, that would be a cool villain too. Now that I'm thinking about it I've got a few ideas floating in my head. Mostly water benders. Lol

I'd be interested in joining if there's room. I'd like to play a bad guy most certainly, and if there is a need I'd be happy to play a good guy as well, preferably a non-bender. Keep me posted!

@JW Suzusihi Would you like to be the leader, second in command or henchmen?

@HonestlySurviving There is only one spot left in the good guy group, and it's non bender. If you want that spot you can take it, or if you really want to be a bender you can make a bender for the enemy.

@Francis Stickmin I can definitely get you a bad guy spot, but which rank would you like(leader, second-in-command, henchman)? And if you really want to be a good guy too I can add a second non bender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back