• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar the Last Airbender: The Black Lotus Blooms

MrThe

Mystery Man
Roleplay Type(s)
This is going to be basically Legend of Korra if they did it right. It's set in Republic City, and it is heavily influenced by the events of real life Interwar China (Between ww1 and ww2) So it will follow a similar path to the main story in Legend of Korra with a few groups akin to the Equalists and the Red Lotus. Only it will make a lot more sense and won't even touch the whole Rava or Avatar/Spirit World stuff.

I don't know too much about Legend of Korra, other than the barebones basics, but I hope that won't hamper my experience here.

I don't know too much about Legend of Korra, other than the barebones basics, but I hope that won't hamper my experience here.
You won't need to. It is basically what it would look like if done right, so it won't follow the story too closely.

Well, the roles you can sign up for are, Earth Bender, Fire Bender, Water Bender, Chi Blocker, and Non-Bender. We are set in Republic City in the beginning.

Nope. The Avatar is not involved. They are busy training to master the elements or whatever. Basically, they are out of the picture.

There are enough for everyone to get what they want. They just seem to like telling everyone here what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back