• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: Shattered Fate [Closed to Further Applications]

This sounds pretty cool! I‘d be interested. Just one question: Are you going to use animated face claims like in the show or is it like a real life Avatar? (Not like the Movie though, cause that was...not good haha)

I think we're pretty flexible on FCs, but we have been aiming for that Avatar art style just to keep it consistent across the board.

MocaPoka MocaPoka GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 Phayne Phayne Human__Ramen Human__Ramen KingHalliwell KingHalliwell AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko Xcelgamer Xcelgamer ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Pysren Pysren DarkianMaker DarkianMaker Timv9 Timv9 mangomilk mangomilk PerilousAbyss PerilousAbyss

Hey everyone! As we've gotten so much interest, we are gonna remove the four player cap. As things stand we are also gonna close the interest check so more people don't come flooding in.

Soon we shall endeavour to post the character sheet, where upon people can submit there characters. And of course, for said characters, you can always come to one of the four listed in the opening post for help.

When people have submitted their characters, we'll go over them and see if people fit the tone and narrative we're going for, and or what can be changed, and start accepting people!

So essentially a nicer process of an application based RP, lol, where we won't be rejecting people because of a hard cap.

For the sake of simplicity and with such a large amount of people, we would like it if people stuck to one character for now. If later on in the RP we see room for people to have more, then we can revise that later.

Stay tuned for the CS!

MocaPoka MocaPoka GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 Phayne Phayne Human__Ramen Human__Ramen KingHalliwell KingHalliwell AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko Xcelgamer Xcelgamer ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Pysren Pysren DarkianMaker DarkianMaker Timv9 Timv9 mangomilk mangomilk PerilousAbyss PerilousAbyss

The CS page is up!

Sorry for the delay people, but it's finally up Looking forward to see what you all will come up with, Also to not clout the Interest check...

PerilousAbyss PerilousAbyss Take your time, we are in no rush albeit we plan on starting the RP proper by tuesday at the latest if nothing major comes up so everyone should have ample time.

Super happy to see the CS. However I do want to ask, what are the types of characters that are wanted for this story? Are we making a "Team Avatar", older supporting characters like Iroh and the other Masters that taught the main cast? What will work best for the vision of the story?

I should have posted that in the OCC. I'll copy and paste to move the conversation there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back