• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar Roleplay

Which Nation Should be Evil?

• Fire Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth Kingdom

• Air Nomads

• Water Tribe

• Total voters

Cipah

Back from the Dead?
This is an Avatar Roleplay I've been thinking about. It'd be set way before the events of The Last Airbender and it would involve the one or two of the nations attempting to take over while the Avatar and a group of his friends attempt to traverse the four Nations learning all four elements so the Avatar can defeat the leader of the enemy nation and bring peace to the lands once again.

This story is open for a lot of editing and nothing is set in stone, though I think it'd be kinda cool if someone was actually RPing as the Avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
learning all 4 evidence? I hope that is not indicative of the game's writing quality.

I am down, but I do not know what you mean "Evil"? Do you just mean 'expansionist'? Or are there going to be Captain Planet Villains clubbing seals because evil? Would you consider a more understandable enemy with a fair-ish and defensible reason for war as opposed to "4 teh evulz"?

Yeah, the typo is me misspelling it from tiredness and my iPad's autocorrect being stupid.

I was considering that the Earth Kingdom would be the ones to become the antagonists. Their reasoning would be that they are a big faction and their leader feels that their size means they could easily take over the other three nations.

Does this mean people get to rp as others from the show? such as Katara and Sokka and Aang, Ect,? Because if so i would love to be Katara (:3)

Cipah said:
This is an Avatar Roleplay I've been thinking about. It'd be set way before the events of The Last Airbender and it would involve the one or two of the nations attempting to take over while the Avatar and a group of his friends attempt to traverse the four Nations learning all four elements so the Avatar can defeat the leader of the enemy nation and bring peace to the lands once again.
This story is open for a lot of editing and nothing is set in stone, though I think it'd be kinda cool if someone was actually RPing as the Avatar.
>way before the events of TLA

>way before

>wants to play Katara

I found a problem, Cassie

Also, I like the earthkingdom expansionist principle, but they way I understood them they are more like Russia or China circa 1900: backwards, agrarian and traditionalists. I would think any expansion would be like the Russo-Japanese war, or the early days of world war 1/2, where superior leadership, logistics and technology from the Fire Nation would devastate them.

I honestly didn't really think a lot about who would win. I kinda thought it would be set before technology was advanced as it was in the show, so the bending was the primary source of war. Though people like chi blockers would still be available.

I volunteer as tribute!!!!! I'm obsessed with ATLA and LOK. I've been looking for an Avatar rp for a while now.

Wow, I didn't think it'd end up getting so much attention. I'll set up the thread soon.

Cipah said:
Wow, I didn't think it'd end up getting so much attention. I'll set up the thread soon.
I can already tell that a lot of people on here LOVE AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER RPS!! xD LOL :PPPP Like Me!!! ^.^ HeHeHe, Also Mk!! ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back