• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Avatar Not Completely Showing Up

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So hey, I'm wondering if I'm just crazy or my school's Wifi screwed things up or what.
My avatar shows up pretty much the same, but for some reason the bottom shows up as nothing but a thick blue line. This happens everywhere but the little one in the top right corner of the screen.
Here's a screenshot:
It's not really bothering me or anything; I'm just wondering what the hey hey's going on here. I'd be very thankful if someone could tell me what's what! ^^

It shows up normal for me, so there is indeed the chance that it is your school's wifi causing issues. Though it might be best to have a staffer confirm that or not.

It looks normal to me too. Have you tried connecting to a different provider?

It could just be the internet, as others have said. Because I assume you connect to a different internet at school than at home.

Try changing your avatar two times. The first time a place holder, and then your original avatar. See if that works

Users who are viewing this thread

Back