I'd be quite concerned since she/he'd need water to live. Lots of it. I'd panic and die.

I would scream. For 8 hours straight. Then invite the guy to play video games with me, and put the robot-walker-thing in my garage.

I would be trying to figure out what anime I've stumbled into and immediately become friends with the character.

(He's from a rhythm game called Sound Voltex/SDVX, although I only really know him from the osu LegenD. map... :P )

I would be overjoyed that there is yet another person to join my video game team and probably ask where he got his cute jacket from

Yell: "READY THE CANNONS!" At the turquoise -haired general in my room before shooting him with a really, really big gun, because we can't be having trespassers now, can we?

Oh, and then I'd ponder wether or not his hair was dyed or naturally that colour.

I'd spend 5 hours trying to unbuckle the belt around the book - then I'd get a knife and cut said belt in half before poring over the content of the book for the next few hours.

I'd start trying to climb trees in an attempt to get cell service before giving up and walking down that endless road in hope of running into civilization.

I'd definitely ask the upside down butt to put some pants on.

Last edited by a moderator:
JokerValentine said:
You're asking me? The only animu I watch is Game of Thrones.
My favorite anime is Cory in the House, I'm sure a glowing butt like you would love it.

theunderwolf said:
WHY DOES SAILOR MOON HAVE A GUN
Why would I tell my arch nemesis? I'm still pretty salty that I got only one vote on my own poll....and it was mine.

Ask myself why the hell would Sailor Moon take up robberies and grand theft as a hobby.

...then admit to myself I watch way too many damn cartoons with my children, and swear I'm hallucinating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back