Meredith

of Fiendish Intent
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The avatar of the person above you (human or animal) appears in your room in the middle of the night while you're playing video games.

If their avatar is of scenery or otherwise a location, you are transported there.

What do you do?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would stare downward into the empty void of blank white space with my new goat/demon/friend.

I would let my eyes wander around and I won't question what's going on or where am I and I also requested the magical girl to bring my video games with me.

I would stare blankly at the teacher in front of me and ask why, just why, I couldn't have a bit of a break from my schoolwork.

Also, I'd reaffirm that I'm a ram/demon/chick, not a goat. :<

@WeirdisFun

@Ballerina :P

Meredith said:
I would stare blankly at the teacher in front of me and ask why, just why, I couldn't have a bit of a break from my schoolwork.
Also, I'd reaffirm that I'm a ram/demon/chick, not a goat. :<

@WeirdisFun

@Ballerina :P
Close enough? I would continue to stare down into the void, regretting the day I called Meredith a goat....

Question myself. 'Where I've seen such a generic anime character before?' followed shortly with 'Wait, am I high?'

Rub my eyes, pinch myself, then look out the window to make sure I'm still on Earth. Then I'd ask how fun it was being in a low/zero gravity environment. Or maybe ask if I could try the spacesuit on.

Pace around my room frantically for a face mask of some kind because clearly there must be something contagious around for a plague doctor to be in the same room as me.

Take the time to figure out whether I'm on a giant turtle with a normal sized mountain or if there's a normal sized turtle with a small mountain.

I would grab what looks like a demonic spell book I probably lost in this mess of a castle of mine.

(!!!!!! I got that reference!!!!!!!!! That means I have to respond to this now don't I?)

I would probably freeze, freak out, have an asthma attack, and if my fears of that person really being a demon didn't come true and if I didn't die from asthma, I'd probably want to buy that person candy and give them a big hug.

(Um... Kenshin Himura is a guy, and he's not scared. Just needed to clarify).

I'd like to think I'd be excited and ready to jump into an adventure with this guy, but in reality I'd probably freak out like a crybaby.

CelticHero37 said:
(Um... Kenshin Himura is a guy, and he's not scared. Just needed to clarify).
I'd like to think I'd be excited and ready to jump into an adventure with this guy, but in reality I'd probably freak out like a crybaby.
Oh, sorry. Bloody anime xD .

Also, it's scarred, not scared.

Excuse me while I get mindfucked by a real Vault-boy while also hoping he's not going to use that SMG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back