• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: Legends (The Tabletop RPG) as a Text-Based RP

HowlingWoods

"And she heaved the forest upon her back"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! My name's Howl, or Karmatose as I'm usually referred to on other sites! Today, I'm looking for a new RP or two set in the Avatar: The Last Airbender universe - with a twist! For those of you who haven't heard of the new tabletop roleplaying game set in A:TLA's universe called Avatar: Legends, it's really cool!

Of course, I haven't actually played it, because to be completely honest tabletop games stress me out and I have no one to play with anyway, but the concept is super neat and they have a lot of cool stuff in there. If you're curious about it, you can gain access to the quick start playbook for free by signing up to their mailing list here! Only the quick start guide is available at the moment, as they were running a kickstarter campaign which is now over for the full playbooks but they ran into some printing errors I think and are still working that out before they start letting the general public buy the books. That said, the quick start guide contains all of the info we'll be using and is, again, available for free on the website linked prior.

I also found some neat tutorials for setting up your character, among other things, check that out below:

So, this idea is still very work-in-progress but the idea is that we'll do a two-player (1x1) campaign using this rulebook, but it'll be text-based instead of done over a table. We'll still make character sheets and roll dice and what not in the background, but the actual roleplay will take place in writing!

If you're interested, please PM me! I'd love to refine this idea more and workshop it with y'all, so I look forward to hearing from you guys! Stay safe friends! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back