• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Avatar Legends: Ash & Steel OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
shit sure im down. can i find some guides on youtube
There appear to be, though I've never used them myself, so I can't vouch for the quality. Otherwise, I can provide download links for the basic rules and the playbooks available in the corebook.

Attachments

• Core Playbooks.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Printable Play Materials (Moves and Exchanges).pdf
    312.4 KB · Views: 0
so this is a bit in depth and I would recommend finding some of the basic videos first ...but if you are coming from D&D 5e, this podcast talks about the differences in the games.

heyyo, sorry for the late reply, but after reading about the game and learning some things I realized it's not my cup of tea, sorry for the inconvenience.

Anything that any of you need from me right now?
I don't need anything from you, all I need is one calm day when something doesn't go down the drain so I can have time to sit down, calm down and get to writing some posts.
but of course the world doesn't like that and shit always goes down the drain this month.

I don't need anything from you, all I need is one calm day when something doesn't go down the drain so I can have time to sit down, calm down and get to writing some posts.
but of course the world doesn't like that and shit always goes down the drain this month.
Sorry to hear things are like that for you right now. Take your time.

I was waiting to see if we were getting another player or not before posting. I will post something either later today or tomorrow morning.

If no-one wants to reply to Onomu, I can have Rin come over to join the four of you.

I was kind of waiting on Gouneng and Hayse to respond if they had any ideas of their own before replying to Onomu and everyone else’s ideas.

If everyone's fine with it, I'm thinking I'll skip to the town marketplace later in the day - once you've had time to recover fatigue and buy all the necessary supplies for the next leg of your journey - and have a lead-in to a potential escalation.

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier
Epic speech. I should probably point out though that your journey is expected to only take weeks, not months.

sorry for pretty much not writing anything real busy at work right now and having a writers block, so sorry for that.

sorry i kinda forgot about this rp for a bit.
if need be i will make a post real quick if you guys want to continue

i kinda forgot for the same reason since i was supposed to wait till one of few conditions happens.
1. Eonivar comes back.
2. 10 minutes passes.
3. Some bad stuff happens.

and i was stuck thinking about it till i forgot about it

jaydude jaydude
i am sad to inform you that i will have to drop off this rp for a few reasons.
1. my inactivity
2. My complete writers block for this rp.
3. time constraints irl.

No worries, and sorry to hear that you won't be sticking around. I hope you at least enjoyed things here regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back