• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AVATAR: Legend of Futeki OOC CHat

Okay, so today, karma hit I suppose xD

I got hit in the center of my chest by a swinging door, and OMG it hurt so bad! It left a small little bruise and scrape, but god, I wanted to just fall over and die right there lol, thats how bad it freaking hurt, hahaha

I nearly killed Futeki with a much worse, yet similar injury D: ><

The character bond is growing, you now feel the same things as futeki. 

Is it alright if I join in?  I was going to have my character be the princess of the northern water tribe if that is okay? She would know healing but not anything about her element.  

Is it alright if I join in?  I was going to have my character be the princess of the northern water tribe if that is okay? She would know healing but not anything about her element.  

yeah, sorry but @labyrinthecho actually has that position. I guess you could talk to laby about being a younger sister? (couldn't be older as part of her back story is she was temporarily the chief before giving chiefdomship(?) to her cousin.) Or you could be the granddaughter of southern water tribe's chief making you @Divine_Stalker's cousin i believe. (since the 100 year war didn't happen they're still quite prosperous)

yeah, sorry but @labyrinthecho actually has that position. I guess you could talk to laby about being a younger sister? (couldn't be older as part of her back story is she was temporarily the chief before giving chiefdomship(?) to her cousin.) Or you could be the granddaughter of southern water tribe's chief making you @Divine_Stalker's cousin i believe. (since the 100 year war didn't happen they're still quite prosperous)

Yeah, @eclipsehowls, you can totally be her younger sister if you like~ ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back