• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: Destroyers of Raava (looking for new players)

Truthblade

I am the truth. Deal with it.

Water

Earth

Fire

Air

L[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]ong ago, there were four nations qith people able to bend the four elements of the world, but only the Avatar, the bridge between the human and spirit worlds, could bend all four elements. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]At one point of time there was one such person, Avatar Zinara, went to visit  the spirit world, is attacked and posessed by an evil spirit who then attacks the physiscal world with the Avatar's body. To save everyone, Zinara sacrifices her own body to seal away the evil spirit. Aware that the avatar will reincarnate someday, everyone was worried  what they would do if this were to happen again. A small group of people got to work and managed to create and develop living weapons who are incarnations of the dark side of the four elements. They were made with powers incomprehensible to normal benders, and made to even destroy the Avatar themself. These people were also made with an inherit hatred for the Avatar, but this stretched towards anywone who showed any loyalty towards the Avatar. This caused them to be violent towards innocent people, and they even murdered them. But at that time, there was already another Avatar, Avatar Ranor, who took each of them down, one by one. Once they were defeated, they were put into an infinite sleep, and stored away like pieces of armor, never too awaken. But what if someone saw a reason, to awaken them again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]The roleplay takes place in an alternate universe, around the time of TLA. There is a war, mainly between the Earth Kingdom, and Fire Nation, and the Avatar is still yet to be revealed. The four eponymous antagonists, called the Destroyers of Raava, are still sealed away, but there will be a conspiracy to release them to destroy the Avatar. There will be some roles that would need filling[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]The Avatar (opened): The main protagnist, unsurprisingly, but their status as such has not been revealed at this time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]The Destroyers of Raava (all opened): these guys are very powerful beings that look like normal humans, but their bending is beyond normal. The basic concepts of their powers are premade, but their owners are permitted to expand upon them. (Also, the order of their age is meaningless, they can appear to be of any age).[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Water destroyer (me, unless someone else wants it): The eldest of the four. Unlike other water benders, this destroyer is able to summon his own water under his own feet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Earth Destroyer(opened): the second oldest.  This bender can turn his body into earth, and thus can bend himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Fire Destroyer:(opened) The second youngest. I am having trouble coming up with an ability for this one, so does anyone have any ideas?[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Air Destroyer(opened): the youngest of the destroyers. This destroyer is capable of teleportation by dissipitationg into air.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Earth Prince (me): The general of the Earth Kingdom Army[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Fire Pince (opened) the general of the Fire Nation Army.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]There are of course, more roles than this, so you are free to be of different pccupations and statuses. So, who's interested?[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Id kind of like to be the fire destroyer

or maybe the avatar themself 

@Truthblade I reckon the Fire Destroyer could engulf their entire body in fire instead of just expelling flames? 

Also, if we can have multiple characters, would like to be the Earth Destroyer and maybe another character teaming up with the Avatar.

That said, the Destroyers have normal bending powers on top of their special ability, right? Or am I wrong and they can only do what has been stated?

@Truthblade I reckon the Fire Destroyer could engulf their entire body in fire instead of just expelling flames? 

Also, if we can have multiple characters, would like to be the Earth Destroyer and maybe another character teaming up with the Avatar.

That said, the Destroyers have normal bending powers on top of their special ability, right? Or am I wrong and they can only do what has been stated?

Yes, The destroyers are not capable of true bending, which has both its ups and down (most of the weaknesses of normal bending does not apply to them, which is most obvious with the Water Destroyer.) Also, yes, multiple characters are allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
4 hours ago, Truthblade said:

Yes, The destroyers are not capable of true bending, which has both its ups and down (most of the weaknesses of normal bending does not apply to them, which is most obvious with the Water Destroyer.) Also, yes, multiple characters are allowed.

All right. Thanks for answering my questions.

I would like to be the Air Destroyer and I would most likely play other minor characters on each side ^-^

All right. Thanks for answering my questions.

I would like to be the Air Destroyer and I would most likely play other minor characters on each side ^-^

good thing u called when you did, I was just about to claim that since I just gave the Co Gm the Water Destroyer.

Also, the Hosted Project is ready for signups.

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to join as a Fire nation deserter but I can also take another fill in role along with it. (Destroyer, Avatar, etc.)

Bump.

Anyway, The rp is still opened, but there are several roles that still need filling.

Earth Destroyer: see first post

2nd Fire Nation prince(ss): We already have a crown prince, but I think it would be interesting if he has a rival.

Dai Li leader: The advisor for the Earth king, but secretly has ties to the Fire Lord

There are plenty of other available roles of course that you can make up, like a general, or a noble, as long as it is available.

Bump.

Anyway, The rp is still opened, but there are several roles that still need filling.

Earth Destroyer: see first post

2nd Fire Nation prince(ss): We already have a crown prince, but I think it would be interesting if he has a rival.

Dai Li leader: The advisor for the Earth king, but secretly has ties to the Fire Lord

There are plenty of other available roles of course that you can make up, like a general, or a noble, as long as it is available.

I would like to be the second prince of the fire nation.

Hmm, a friend reminded me of RPNation recently and so I decided to have a poke around and well... I'm a sucker for Avatar :)

So, still need an Earth Destroyer? I have a few ideas for some of his additional powers and a little bit of his  background considered after contemplating things. Let me know!

Hmm, a friend reminded me of RPNation recently and so I decided to have a poke around and well... I'm a sucker for Avatar :)

So, still need an Earth Destroyer? I have a few ideas for some of his additional powers and a little bit of his  background considered after contemplating things. Let me know!

Sorry , someone claimed it a few days ago already.

heh, alrighty then. Just about to head out, but should be able to get something up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back