• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar and the Cult of Abaddon

takki takki
Sorry for being so unclear with the stats. >.<
With the stats, you basically have 10 points that you can spend throughout the stats. The maximum amount of points you can allocate in a skill would be 5. If you did allocate 5 points in a skill then you only would have 5 more to allocate in the other skills. So at the end, if you were to add the value of all your stats together it would equal 10 at the most. You don't have to use all 10 if you do not want to do so.
Ohh okay, I get it. My sheet is still WIP, and ill have time to edit that hopefully

218333-adele-it-s-me.jpg

I guess we'll start tomorrow. There was a lot of interest but very few profiles. I'm not gonna wait because I don't think anymore are coming in either. At least those in the initial interest check.

I guess we'll start tomorrow. There was a lot of interest but very few profiles. I'm not gonna wait because I don't think anymore are coming in either. At least those in the initial interest check.
From my experience, the longer you wait for an rp to start, the more likely people would drop out, so tomorrow might be a good time to start.

Anyway, I am unsure if I would join the rp, but I have not ruled it out yet, so we will see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back