• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar and the Cult of Abaddon

I may be over thinking this, but do you want us to rank the stats by 1-10 or 1-5?
There are 10 points you can use.
You can distribute them in to the three stats in any way that you want.
Each stat has a max of 5 points that can be distributed in to them.
Hope that makes sense. >.<

There are 10 points you can use.
You can distribute them in to the three stats in any way that you want.
Each stat has a max of 5 points that can be distributed in to them.
Hope that makes sense. >.<

Ooh ok!
Makes perfect sense! ^^
Sorry for not understanding ^p^;

But I like that much more than just a have at it 1-10! Reminds me of Fallout/Skyrim.

Okay I am interested in adding sound bending. I know I am GM and I can add llama bending if I wanted to, but I figured I'd check and see how y'all feel about that just in case. xD

Soundbending is a special subset of techniques within Airbending that allows an Airbender to sonokinetically generate sound waves and manipulate already existing ones as they travel through the air. The key to Soundbending is a combination of flexibility and endurance, finding and following the path of resistance as well as enduring enemies' attacks until the right opportunity to counterattack reveals itself, then striking with unyielding force. Soundbending's strength is its offensive capabilities which, rather than supporting a separate set of defensive methods, are transformed into defenses and opposition - offense into defense.

Okay I am interested in adding sound bending. I know I am GM and I can add llama bending if I wanted to, but I figured I'd check and see how y'all feel about that just in case. xD

Soundbending is a special subset of techniques within Airbending that allows an Airbender to sonokinetically generate sound waves and manipulate already existing ones as they travel through the air. The key to Soundbending is a combination of flexibility and endurance, finding and following the path of resistance as well as enduring enemies' attacks until the right opportunity to counterattack reveals itself, then striking with unyielding force. Soundbending's strength is its offensive capabilities which, rather than supporting a separate set of defensive methods, are transformed into defenses and opposition - offense into defense.

i like!!

@CrossedInLyke
Sorry for being so unclear with the stats. >.<
With the stats, you basically have 10 points that you can spend throughout the stats. The maximum amount of points you can allocate in a skill would be 5. If you did allocate 5 points in a skill then you only would have 5 more to allocate in the other skills. So at the end, if you were to add the value of all your stats together it would equal 10 at the most. You don't have to use all 10 if you do not want to do so.

I'm probably also joining with uwupolice uwupolice and Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert , but I wanted to ask one thing; do we need a lot of background info on Avatar to join this? I mean I know a tiny bit about it, but not much. Blep said I should join though. <3
It shouldn't be too hard. So long as you know the basis of bending and have access to a wiki to see when various locations are mentioned you'd be fine. It is an AU so none of the previous characters will be refereed to. :)

It shouldn't be too hard. So long as you know the basis of bending and have access to a wiki to see when various locations are mentioned you'd be fine. It is an AU so none of the previous characters will be refereed to. :)

Awesome, thanks! :3

Pinwheel Pinwheel So, this takes place during Korra's timeline? Never actually watched through Korra. I've only seen like the first 3 episodes probably... But I'll try to be consistent.

In this AU, Air benders aren't extinct or whatever?

Just say the word and she might comply.
Yeah, at first it will be easy to defy them. But if it is allowed to worsen it'll feel like her head is about to pop until she complies. Since she is a powerful bender it would be slowed down, but she will succumb eventually. >:D

Edit- Also I will note really quick that the Earth King being under the spell of the red plague is not common knowledge.

Yeah, at first it will be easy to defy them. But if it is allowed to worsen it'll feel like her head is about to pop until she complies. Since she is a powerful bender it would be slowed down, but she will succumb eventually. >:D

Edit- Also I will note really quick that the Earth King being under the spell of the red plague is not common knowledge.
Noted. Would little healing bending ease the head popping at least temporarily?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back