• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avarice:// The World That Never Was (ACCEPTING!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

No sooner than when he scrawled his name onto the signing pad did the next round begin. Lucidity looked up at the names being called, gazing bored until he saw his own on the list. A grin escaped his black lips and he twirled his cane. Teleportation. How fun. At least he didn't have to walk.

Noticing that one of the names belong to someone nearby, his pale eyes glanced over at the being known as 'Starchild'. For once, instead of condescension or snobbishness, his dull eyes shone with a spark of interest(?) upon landing on the figure. Why hadn't he noticed it before? Or was he simply just that blind? Maybe it was just a bit of both, really. Lucidity held out a hand towards the strange, off-putting creature of light, completely ignoring the person whom it was interacting with prior. But as soon as his fingers reached forward, the teleportation had begun. His skin and clothes and hair began to shine as parts of him began to dematerialize, starting straight down on his skull.

"I appreciate great craftsmanship and creativity, and it appears you possess both. I am Lucidity. I look forward to our match. It shall determine whether the divine or the cosmic powers reign supreme when both judged by the fates." he said, bowing his body just before he was winked away in a flash of light.

It was like blinking. Just like that, he was in a new place. The arena was smaller than he anticipated. But not small enough.

His eyes narrowed as Lucidity tried to discern foe from target, from objective against threat. He only managed to make out the capture item and one of the other combatants. Volleyball King, a name which he found himself rolling his eyes over already, was adjacent to him on the west. It seemed Starchild had not spawned on his side of the arena. Perhaps it was for the best. Of all his foes, that one was the last he wanted to fight.

Still, the lack of coverage did not bother him. Lucidity could've easily eliminated the threat of the nearby Avatar, to the point of triviality, but his smirk seemed to suggest another plan. Did he come here to win? Well, yes, obviously. But more importantly, why was he here? To prove a point. To add something new and interesting to this tired old sport. What was the point of boring the audience who had waited all year to see this grand event with the same thing again and again? That, and he wouldn't spoil his chance to flaunt a bit on his first major appearance.

He opened his mouth and spoke, keeping the words from being heard under his breath.

"First Command: The Volleyball King will suddenly find that all of their weapons have been turned into inflatable balloons."
"Second Command: The first being, aside from myself, who touches the designated target; this being [The Free-for-all Objective], so long as it is within range of Reality/Lent, will find that it suddenly gains 1 metric ton in weight. Solely to them and themselves only."

His eyes began to change, glowing a deep indigo as a swirling symbol began to form within the splash-shaped pale iris. Satisfied with his opening hand, he spoke one more command.

"Third Command: Grant Lucidity, myself, with the [Ability] of Levitation."

And just as he spoke it, he began to feel himself being lifted into the air. Lucidity began to laugh, throwing out his arms and shouting like a madman into the sky, "Yes, perfect! No more walking! Damned officials, you have no power over me in here! Absolutely none!"

Mentioned: Mahogany, Starchild

Last edited:
//Two
//Waiting room

Cobra listened to Two's remarks with the same bored expression. He didn't say a single word until the question went his way. He stared up at the void filled ceiling as he thought about his position. "I wouldn't know for sure. Been out of touch for so long, guess you could say I stopped caring. I was designed to be a soldier... Not a hero."
"Yeah, but can you really be a soldier in a place without wars? There is nothing for a soldier to protect here, aside from their own flavor text~" Two cut herself off as soon as she heard the jingle and the announcement that followed.

"Well then see you around, pantywaist," she jumped up from her seat and jogged down one of the halls leading further into the coliseum.

ShadowHounder ShadowHounder

///

After the waiting room came a corridor of black glass, dimly illuminated by strips of cold light. Upbeat music and cheers of the audience blended into a muffled noise that reverberated through the walls.

b34499e910cda43bb275b8ba9b77758f.jpg

Rhythmic clicks of Two's footsteps came to a stop before a rectangular hatch at the end of the tunnel. On the other side was the arena. Her teammate was nowhere to be seen. Must be an easygoing type, huh.

Two leaned against a wall and materialized a sword in her hand. She drew a few circles in the air as she playfully rolled the hilt between her fingers.

Beebasaur Beebasaur

After Two left sight, Cobra burst out into an uncontrollable laughter. "Did yoy hear that, Monty? The halfpint bitch thinks war is for protecting things. She has a lot to learn about how the world really works."

Yes, blissful ignorance can become an issue if left to simmer too long. Might I suggest preparing for your match? It would be problematic to have to carry your duffle bag into the arena. Monty stated with a more monotone approach.

"Guess you have a point there." The soldier muttered as he opened the absurdly bag next to him. From it, he pulled a pistol and rifle out and locked them into their respective holsters. He then pulled out a compact grenade launcher. "Didn't the labcoats say this things was unstable?"

That was a concern with the ammo, sir. I believe as long as you are not careless... You should be fine.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He muttered once more as he pulled out a massive gatling gun out of the bag. He slapped the heavy weapon on his forearm as if it was a feather, the device locking into his mechanical structure. "Can't wait to get down to business."

Mahogany watched Starchild carefully, waiting for the creature's response when her name was mentioned on the speaker system. She consciously decided to ignore it, the fight could wait a few minutes and she couldn't cut this conversation off! Of course, she wasn't really given a chance as in what felt like only 5 seconds, and was more likely around a minute, she felt a weird tingling sensation. In almost an instant she found herself in an entirely different environment, the first thing she noticed was the air. Coughing loudly Mahogany couldn't help but cover her mouth, looking around her new environment disdainfully.

Playing around with some sort of sword was a brightly colored avatar, they must be Two her teammate. They were chilling against the side of the wall, likely completely oblivious to the awful quality of the air and walls around them. Even her familiar Puru had been brought down by this disgusting area, but Mahogany choked through the smell for politeness sake.

"...Hello," she offered quietly, removing one hand from her face and offering it out to shake. The smell filling her nostrils once more causing her to cringe.

Interacting: Sludge Sludge
Mentions: Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

//Two
//Arena - [2 Versus 2] Search and Destroy
//Two, Mahogany and 2 npcs

A small whirlwind of particles brought Two's teammate into existence next to her. It was a fawn in a warm colored sundress with a familiar floating next to her. Didn't look like too much of fighter, but sometimes it is the peaceful ones who pack the biggest punch.
"...Hello," she offered quietly, removing one hand from her face and offering it out to shake. The smell filling her nostrils once more causing her to cringe.
"Hi there!" Two responded with a firm handshake. Without letting go she leaned forward twenty centimeters too far into the stranger's personal space. "Oh my, you look distressed. It is not me, is it? If it is a status aliment we should act fast before the battle starts."

Two tried to remember how much time has passed since the announcement. The pre-battle timer should be running out soon. As much as she was itching to get into the hacking and slashing her teammate was the priority for now.

Beebasaur Beebasaur

Last edited:
Caster examined the new realm of existence with a keen gaze. The hills were scattered, but orderly... With the large platform breaking the endless mold. She turned her gaze to Lorette. "They will most likely try to take the high ground and scout us out from there. I may require your help in making that choice a costly mistake."

Without giving her partner time to respond, Caster ran up towards the base of the platform... Hiding underneath the view of the metal slopes that led to the top. A small disc shape object formed in her hand, one with strange leg like prongs. She placed the device on the side of the formation... Allowing it to come to life and climb towards the top and scout... At least that's what it looked like.

CherryTart CherryTart SniperBus SniperBus Reytian Reytian

Lorette
The sudden shifting of the terrain around her was enough for Lorette to feel absolutely dumbfounded. It was insane like nothing she had ever seen before the area changing from the emptiness to a forest-like area with some massive rock in the middle. A smile crept up onto her cheeks, the glimmer of awe shining through her eyes at the incredible terrain it was magnificent she was truly happy to be able to experience something of the sort. So different from the farm. The farm. That’s right she was only a farmer, how would she fair against real warriors. She shook her head, it was no time to have doubts about herself. Now was the time to make a plan with her ally, but before she could open her own big mouth Caster spoke to her.

“Y...Yeah that makes sense.” Lorette murmured to herself standing still for a moment watching Caster dart off towards the plateau. She looked in the opposite direction of the other woman examining the trees around them; they could probably use those somehow, if only she was able to get a trap set up root one and have Caster attack them. No, that would fail Caster was already off towards the plateau any abandonment of allies would end in death. Gruesome death. Before she allowed herself to think on it further her legs were already carrying her after Caster moving on their own without thought. Her stomach churned a fluttery feeling developing in it as she got closer and closer to the plateau. Most likely where the battle would begin, but what if their enemies were up there. That’d be bad if they had the high ground. Any weaponry would leave them blown to pieces. Finally, Lorette came sliding across the dirty ground, scuffing up her dress already which she was temporarily repurposing as a combat skirt, to her ally Caster.

“Hey! Don’t go running off, or we’ll get picked off one at a time!” The ex-farmhand whisper-shouted at Caster whimpering at the notion of getting picked off, especially if alone. She wasn’t meant for combat she was meant to help others in it, sure she could hit someone with her staff but that wouldn't do much. She sighed, crouched down next to Caster, it was impossible to read her partner. “How are we going to make it a mistake? Got a plan? I have a few ideas!” Lorette questioned her partner she disliked being trapped in the dark, but understood that it was combat her ally wasn’t able to slow down and explain the plan to her thoroughly. “I have this ability to root people into the ground. Maybe if I climb up the slope a little I can plant it?” She asked her partner as she chewed on her cheek, almost too afraid to even act without approval. Watching the top of the plateau proved useless from their position. If the enemies were there they were covered until they hit the slope, but Lorette’s mind was in overdrive. What if the enemies actually were going to run around it and flank them. “Caster, let’s force them to come to us. On our terms!” She suggested hopping to her feet letting her eyes gaze around the field. Lorette walked behind Caster figuring if the enemies attacked Vyn would probably charge, so she crouched down and tapped the ground behind the two of them leaving a faint rune that was almost invisible to the naked eye. “Rune setup. Don’t step here or you’ll be humiliated and I’ll look like a fool.” Lorette told her in a low tone stepping back from the rune keeping her back to Caster allowing her eyes to dart to either side of the plateau. “I’ll keep watch. Focus, bookworm!” She ordered her tone returning to all it’s childish glee.
Interactions: ShadowHounder ShadowHounder
Mentions: Reytian Reytian SniperBus SniperBus

Last edited:
Vyn stood completely still, analyzing the environment as it formed around them. He wasn't used to lush grasslands, he was much more of a city fighter. Still, the water running through the forest to his left could prove to be an advantage, and he could clearly hear a small waterfall rushing down the side of the plateau, just out of his sight. He nodded along to what R3X had to say, until : "But if they don't submit then just aim for the head." To this, Vyn chuckled, which came out as a throaty, mechanical laugh that was utterly soulless. "I always aim for the neck. No where else. It tends to get things done much more quickly, and it's so much more difficult to hit- which really shows off my skill, you know?" He said, rolling his shoulders back, emitting a light fog of steam.

Vyn moved forward with R3X, his metal feet leaving large footprints in the fresh earth. "How fast can you run Vyn? For I have a plan."

"
Interesting." Vyn spoke, looking up at the plateau. "I need a bit of preparation, but after that, I can move faster than you would believe." With this, he stepped to the side, his back to a tree. The metal plates on his chest shifted out of the way, and around his side, impaling themselves into the tree. His feet moved slightly apart, before the metal plates composing them also unfolded, planting themselves firmly in the dirt.

"I do believe you asked about my capabilities- my apologies for never responding." Vyn said. "But I thought it might be better to simply show you." Then, the pipes and cables and rods that composed his chest twisted and malformed into a hollow circle, before collapsing inwards and becoming a dense sphere. Slowly, the sphere changed color and shape, then opened back up into a much larger ellipse running from each of his shoulders down to his waist. There was the sound of metal plates clanking together, as well as the sssssshuck of all of his steam vents closing simultaneously. Then, softly, a new sound started up. It started as a simple whirring, before becoming louder and louder, until it sounded the same as a jet engine- because, in reality, that's what it was, only in reverse. "THE OTHER TEAM WILL HEAR THIS." Vyn yelled over the noise to R3X, who was five feet away. Then suddenly, a metal plate went sssshuck as it slid out of the way, exposing the engine inside of Vyn's chest to the air. Instantly, all the trees in the area started twisting and bending as if they were in a hurricane, and the air in the area visibly got sucked into Vyn's chest, which now emitted the full tremendous noise of an aircraft taking off. At the same time, though, as the air entered Vyn it was compressed by a series of smaller machines, then sent into the pipes running up and down his entire body, which started to visibly bulk up from the added volume. A full minute later, the engine started to slow down, Vyn's chest reformed, as did his feet, and he stepped away from the tree, now a half foot taller and significantly more bulky. The trees were still swaying from the artificial wind, when he said: "I may look stronger, and in a sense, I am-" he stuck his hand against the tree, and after a brief whiirrr a bolt of steam shot out, sending splinters of wood flying in all directions. When he took his hand away, there was now a hole going through the tree. "But I have to actually touch my target to do any damage, otherwise I'll just knock them around. Plus, if anything is strong enough to puncture my metal skin, I will lose this power and be very vulnerable to flame, as I am completely filled with air- oh, and all the air exiting my body will likely cause me to fly around randomly, hitting things- it's a mess." He said. "Not like we need to worry about that versus these wimps, right?" He said with a wolfish smile. "So, what's your plan? They may have done quite a bit in the last couple of minutes I was preparing, but I think we can make up for it."

Reytian Reytian
CherryTart CherryTart ShadowHounder ShadowHounder

(out of character: if either CherryTart CherryTart or ShadowHounder ShadowHounder decides to attack my character during the timeframe of this post, lmk over PM so I can edit it accordingly.)

[class=bo] width: 90%; margin: auto; [/class] [class=fb] margin-left: 5%; [/class]
[div class=bo]
Glitch Witch

"What the fuck were they tryin' to be? Banshees?! Why do they have to squeal so shittin' loud?!" Glitch cursed the beasts and their relatives up to their great-great-grandmother as she clapped a hand over her ear, hoping to alleviate the muted but incessant ringing within.

She trudged along a corridor leading to the "Avatar Waiting Room" after a seemingly simple mission gone wrong. Barely finishing it only minutes ago, it was to kill a monster known for its screaming attacks and take its vocal cords. Apparently, the tissue was really good for making tennis strings and was in high enough demand that it was worthwhile to take it on. Her plan was to quickly kill one of the creatures while they were alone and leave without making a fuss. She had zapped a fella who ran away from the group for a drink and only just clobbered them over the head with her broom when another one popped out of nowhere and screamed bloody murder. Of course, one can guess what happened after that.

Poking the corners of her mouth and moving her frown up into smaller frown, she sulked in silence while stepping into the waiting room. Glitch avoided looking at anyone else as she walked to the sign-up board, knowing that the more she interacted with the Avatars here, the easier it was for them to grab onto her unfavourable personality to use in the upcoming battles.

Against her will, her mind flickered back to one of the few "memories" she had of her "mother" sober.

[div class=fb]Deva smiled wryly from above, the sun illuminating the outline of her unnaturally bright red hair and patted Glitch on the shoulder. "You're so easily provoked, it's a wonder how you've lived peacefully until now."

Glitch scrunched her eyebrows together, staring at her mother without comprehending her meaning before schooling her features, scrambling up from the dirt. "So what?"

Her mother gave her an eyebrow. "People can pull all sorts of shit when you're too angry to think straight. It makes me worry what you'll be pulled into someday."
[/div]
The Glitch in her "memory" had said something afterwards but her words were made purposefully unclear.

Shaking off the elaborately coded imagery in her mental space with a more noticeable frown, she studied the listings on the board she had reached. Her eye imperceptibly twitched and her nose scrunched ever so slightly. Only one fight was available. It was the type she was quite confident in, but more than easy winnings, she liked having the ability to choose her battles. The more she was forced to do one thing, the more she wanted to do another. It was an annoying trait to be sure, but one she couldn't stop since that was how she was programmed. Glitch mentally stuck a middle finger up at her developers and added one more tick to her list.

Tapping on the elimination free-for-all, her eyes glanced around for the first time to gauge her possible opponents.

[/div]

As Mahogany's teammate got much too close for comfort, she found herself stumbling back, hooves clopping on the concrete floors. Her brightly colored teammate still had a rather firm grip on her hand, something she solved with a quick tug, freeing the trapped limb. Clearly her partner had never heard of personal space, or even manners from the looks of things. Of course it would be rude to judge based on her personal opinions, without actually getting to know them.

"Status aliment...? Oh no, I uh...well... it's the smell you see?" she offered up, using her free hand to gesture around herself. "It reeks of smoke and coal, I'm...just not used to it is all" she explained, hoping that it would make sense to her teammate. She knew being so greatly effected by a scent could be a weird concept to understand, but it was something she knew all too well. Yet another disadvantage to being a forest creature in such a modern environment. Even Puru looked uncomfortable, though it likely wouldn't be as obvious to see for her teammate.

Even though the speaker system had announced their names already, Mahogany thought it only proper and kind to introduce herself personally. "My name is Mahogany, this is Puru my familiar," she introduced, removing the hand from her face and giving her partner a wide smile.

Interacting with: Sludge Sludge

Creator, what is... my... Purpose?
Your purpose is to help us understand.
Understand... what..?
He was thinking. His thoughts seemed to wander in moments like these. There was Mahogany. Then, there was another, speaking, its hand outstretched. As soon as he arrived, this newcomer also disappeared.

Before he knew it, his world had begun to shift yet again. Echoing voices... A voice spoke his name. Suddenly, light surrounded him, was without him, within him... He felt... warmth. And then he was in another place.

Ah, this was the battlefield. What was he expected to do? His eyes found the golden fruit, hanging from the tree. The word, hovering above it, said, “CAPTURE”. That was his target. He could not see two of his adversaries - though he knew they were there. And the third, he disregarded. By his will, he began to rise. He rose higher and higher until the battlefield had begun to shrink beneath him, and the upper portal grew closer. Only then did he unfurl an arm, stretching it out, pointed toward the tree below.

He envisioned the item in his mind, envisioned it being plucked from the tree... And rising, as he had, into his expectant grasp, three fingers splayed wide. With the power that comes with intention, he tried to make it so.

”Nnnrgh.” he grunted, the exertion of it catching him somewhat by surprise. Something... was... wrong. He had seen the item. It should not weigh more than a small pie (he loved... pies) and yet, in his grasp it felt heavier than that... Heavier by ten-thousand fold. Then he saw him, the man from before... He was floating? Floating... Like him? Suddenly... He felt something. Was it fear? Yes. Fear of what it meant, what it would mean, if that man were to approach him, to reach him, even as he floated overhead,

He doubled his efforts, pulling the capture item up, up, up, through the tree’s canopy and into the air. It was coming, and he’d yet to reach his limit, but even so, it was slow. At the same time, his gaze lingered on the hovering man, and his easy mannerisms, and his cane. He feared him. He must be... destroyed.

He unwrapped his other hand from around himself. With it, he willed into being a deep, black celestial projectile. It winked into existence, hovering above even his own head. It hung there above them all, mimicking his own raised arm, fingers pursed together.

Then, as he brought his arm down, the ball of black, undulating, dark energy descended like a comet, gaining in speed and power as it fell toward the levitating man.

Please... die.

Last edited:
The moment the Glitch Witch pressed the button on the screen to sign up for the last available fight, the room's walls, ceiling, and floor all washed over in a vibrant violet light that came in waves, each time fading to black and coming back again. "Final fighter registered." With this, a dull chime echoed through the room, and the door to the arena once again opened, letting in the cheering and jeering of the audience waiting eagerly for fresh blood. A female, robotic voice then filled the room from speakers hidden in chairs, ceilings, and the floor: "New fight ready. [Avatar ID 27156], Solder vs [Avatar ID 30854], Cobra vs. [Avatar ID Mk-2], Cosmo vs [Avatar ID 9860789], Glitch Witch. All fighters please exit through the arena door for your Free For All - Elimination match; alternatively, wait for the teleportation to commence in T-20 seconds."
---
Arena for ShadowHounder ShadowHounder Ambiloquous Ambiloquous Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n
Whenever the fighters arrived in the arena, they would be met with the immediate smell of burning, scorched stone and the heat of an overbearing star floating lazily in the sky above them. The temperature of this arena is 112F, 44.4C, and is rising rapidly. This information is made available to the Avatars through floating information panels in the center of the arena. The two Avatars with the greatest amount of eliminations, above zero, will move on in the tournament; while the other two Avatars will be eliminated, however, any Avatar eliminated by the heat before getting any eliminations will be instantly disqualified from the tournament. The arena itself is comprised of a ring of hot sand surrounding a central pit, thirty feet (9.1 meters) deep, with walls of stone bricks. The bottom of the pit is a solid circle of stone, which is clearly red-hot. The stone is surrounded by and suspended on a swirling, bubbling mass of lava that blackens and scorches the stone at the edges of the circle. Frequently, sections of the stone at the bottom of the pit will crumble away, feeding the lava and allowing it to expand and rise. Precariously suspended above this pit are four rope bridges, which all converge upon a central wooden platform roughly ten feet (3.1 meters) in diameter. The Avatars start each at the foot of their own rope bridge, standing on the hot sand.

Solder stands idly at the foot of his rope bridge; he is a monstrosity of purple, muscly flesh with a vague humanoid shape. He has small, almost stumpy legs, with a gargantuan left arm that he presumably uses to get around with. His right arm is clearly cybernetic; designed akin to a flamethrower- there is a central tank just below the elbow joint, attached via tubes and cables to the nozzle that takes the place of a hand. Sticking out from between his shoulders is a pointy, metal spike, with a single large red eye that takes up his entire "face".
---
Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
The Volley Ball King is a proud, twelve-foot-tall giant (3.6 meters), with bulging muscles accenting every single twist and bend of his entirely human form. As soon as the battle starts, he roars and stomps his feet. "YOU. YOUNGLINGS. ARE FRESH. MEAT. TRY AND BEAT THIS!" He reaches behind him, and with a flash of blue light, an inflatable balloon appears behind him. He immediately reaches around and tosses it in the air, and it's not until the balloon explodes with a pop as his boulder-like hand crashes into it that he realizes something is up. His face contorts in a mix of rage and confusion, and another flash of blue light appears in the palm of his hand- this time the balloon is purple! Immediately following this is a laser-light show of colors, as well as the popopopopopopopopop of balloons repeatedly being eviscerated by his meaty hands.

The Lost Sword, however, was a worthwhile threat. She was a short, 3 foot (.91m) tall woman, designed after the hit 2057 anime Sashimi on Rye; which was a hit in both culinary and combat anime-lover circles. Her hair was a matted crows nest- literally. She dressed in all black, stereotypical ninja garb, and had an over-the-top edgy personality that would make even Lucidity cringe. Accompanying her was her 5-foot (1.5m) long meat-cleaver, which she used to dice up huge, walking fish that dared threaten her land-loving family back in her home country. As soon as the battle started, she slid down the slope in front of her and sprinted towards the launch pad in front of Volleyball King, who seemed to be preoccupied with some sort of disco-dance ritual that involved stamping his feet and popping balloons. How strange. As soon as her foot brushed over the launch pad, she was propelled directly towards the Capture objective, which she slammed the sharp side of her cleaver into as soon as she came within range. Strangely enough, though, she found herself dangling, from her sword, which was stuck into the golden gem, lazily floating upwards towards some alien-looking creature. She made a rude face, then reached down to one of her belt pouches and detonated one of her smoke bombs, concealing herself, the gem, and her sword completely.
---
Sludge Sludge Beebasaur Beebasaur
From the other warehouse, Two and Mahogany could her the sound of a revving engine and machinery being moved around. If either looked through the window, they would see glimpses of what appeared to be the Motor Man hooked up to a manual crank, trying to start up the conveyor belts of his team's warehouse. Stanley the Steam Elemental was nowhere to be found, though, steam was starting to pour out of the windows, bottom-floor front door, and even billowing out of the top of the warehouse. In a minute or less, this steam would completely obscure the entire other team's warehouse from view for Two and Mahogany. For now, it simply lowered visibility.

Last edited:

Lucidity burst out laughing at the Volley Ball King's furious reaction, flipping around in the air like a Foosball figurine. He was having too much fun, pointing down at the figure spazzing out, rapid-fire exploding their useless inflatable rubber ammunition.

"My, for such a big, burly man, where are all your balls? With such a name... Overcompensating for something, much?"

But his roast of the 'King' was cut short when he noticed the objective begin to float. It was plucked from its stem and pulled through the branches of the tree sitting at the center of the arena. Slowly, but it was certainly rising. His eyes narrowed, unable to detect who it was. Who could possibly be that strong? The only information he could really 'see' was the space around the ball being warped and yanked one direction. It was like a whirlpool effect, in the dark waves of his vision. Then, there was a streak. A shape flew across the arena. Now, upon seeing the dimpy little swordswoman hanging from the fruit -- There was not much debate on who it was. His smile went long and wide, to the point where one might think he had just discovered he had won the lottery. But, just as well, the expression can easily be seen as the onset of a stroke.

Lucidity knew that Starchild was special. This was going to be a spectacle.

The tattooed figure held his cane by his side and leaned forward, beginning to fly towards the center of the arena so that he could have a better look. To greet his worthy adversary. His [Aura] just about sat at the epicenter of the tall arena, covering a vast area except for the edges. But a sudden spark of energy up above alerted him and he stopped.

Though he didn't need to lay eyes to see, Lucidity turned his head to face it.

It was absolutely grand. He couldn't believe the sheer size of it. His eyes only sparked with more glee as the giant black sphere careened down towards him, waiting to smother Lucidity. He swung open his arms and waiting, eager and ready for his bulging, explosive prize. And yes, it is exactly how it is being described. Only the perimeter of the black orb reached into his 'vision area', but it nearly encompassed the upper half of the arc of his [Aura].

"You...! You are bigger than I ever imagined! Starchild, this is my first time playing with something so big! But don't worry! I'll accept all of you!" he screamed ecstatically.

He would've taken the time to enjoy such a feeling, but he soon began to feel his flesh being pulled, yanked from all directions. This gravitational anomaly was truly going to rip him to shreds if he dallied another moment. Pointing his cane upward, Lucidity spoke loud and clear.

"Fourth Command: Form an energy absorbing funnel with a base of 14 meters at the edge of Reality;Lent, where-in the apex lies at the tip of my cane!"

It was a bit of a long one, but he made sure to give the crowd a show by allowing the vowels to echo and canter, buying time for the orb to get as close as possible for the most dramatic effect. By the time he finished speaking, it was halfway inside. The gravitational turbulence of the Dark Matter orb simply existing, had already begun shredding the very fabric of his form. The skin on his cheeks was peeling, sending small rivers of blood down his face. And even the black long coat was being disintegrated from the point of most exposure, ripping down until it dangled off his bare chest. Which was not a pretty sight by the way. Unless of course, you liked the sight of an emaciated, loud-mouthed idiot. The whole time, his smile never faded.

Lucidity stared on at the face of his demise as he awaited the command to take effect.

Mentioned: Starchild

Last edited:
Cobra entered the arena and stared into the red void with a determined gaze. "Monty, activate scanners."

The star before us is at 116 degrees Fahrenheit and continuing to rise. According to my calculations, your body will begin to sustain damage at 130 degrees and your internal systems will malfunction at 164 degrees. You will be eliminated at 170 degrees... And damage will quicken the effect. The arena is most likely set in a square formation around the pit. Hellfire will be useless in this fight... However, the added heat might increase the effectiveness of Venom.

Cobra grinned as he began moving into a favorable position. There wasn't the best high ground... But he would likely be able to take advantage of the light differential. "Anything else I should know?"

Yes. It appears the heat is taxing to my own systems. Currently consuming double the normal amount of battery... With an estimated extra hour on my recharge time. I am currently at 82 percent power and dropping. Additionally, my long range targeting systems are malfuntioning. I will still be able to find structural weak points... But it may require getting closer than you are used to.

"Damn..." The soldier muttered. "Turn combat systems off for now."

Of course sir-

SniperBus SniperBus Ambiloquous Ambiloquous Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n

Last edited:
R3X wondered if Vyn actually had any weapons in the bulk of a body. Perhaps he was more of a brawler instead of a mid range damage dealer. Once his brother in combat was readying themselves for conflict he took cover in order to make sure that they weren't seen. He was glancing toward the side again when Vyn apologized. "Do not fret, I do prefer a show instead of a tell."

Then R3X's attention was caught by the sudden sound that was coming from Vyn. The gladiator watched the robots progression with confusion and shock. Then the noise caused R3X to stand and take a few meters away for his safety. "TIS ALRIGHT! I-UM GUESS?"
'What the hell is going on-WOAW! WTF!'
R3X planted his feet on the ground do to the sudden wind pushing him from behind. At one point he grabbed his cowboy hat before it flew into Vyn's really advanced vacuum cleaner. Thankfully once the whole process was over R3X put his hat back on and slowly walked over toward Vyn in case something else were to happen. Once about a meter apart he now looked up instead of down at Vyn. He was impressed to see the added equivalent of human muscles on Vyn. R3X was ecstatic to see how jacked his teammate was. 'We got this in the bag,' he started to look at Vyn up and down assessing him in combat while also starting to walk around to see what changed and what stayed the same.
"I may look stronger, and in a sense, I am-"
another sound that R3X didn't bother to give attention to would be regrettable as splinters shot right at his face while he stood behind Vyn. He looked like he was in a fight with a miniature porcupine. "Ah! By Poseidon's beard," he whispered to himself as to not interrupt Vyn but through the whole time his teammate was talking R3X was multitasking. Taking notes on his teammate's weaknesses to help fill in those gaps to secure a victory. And taking out the gods sixth, no seventh, worst thing ever made out of his face.
"Not like we need to worry about that versus these wimps, right?"
R3X plucked the last splinter before massaging his now red face. "Let us not underestimate these opponents brother. For a mouse is weak, and an elephant is strong, but to an elephant a mouse is a threat," R3X finally showed his face to Vyn again while both stood ready. "As for my plan. Well let's just say it involves a bush, thunder & fire, and an ass whooping," he smiled at his teammate while now being self conscious on how he looked. "Word of advice, warn when you dispense the splinters. I already have enough scars," and with that R3X began to take the lead hurriedly running to the plateau while scouting out for a certain bush. Once finding it he halted "Phase one of plan complete," he grinned over to the robot "Phase two will begin once we get up there," and with that R3X's plan was set into motion.

Interactions: SniperBus SniperBus
Mentions: None(Caster and Lorette for only a sentence or two. Feel free to read though)
//Also SniperBus, I'm not sure of Vyn's height so if they're still shorter or at the same height of R3X then I'll edit that.​

Last edited:
//Two
//Arena - [2 Versus 2] Search and Destroy
//Two, Mahogany and 2 npcs

Two couldn't tell what made the smell of coal any special, not that she could smell it in the first place. Nature themed avatars are weird like that. She gave the fawn an understanding nod.
Even though the speaker system had announced their names already, Mahogany thought it only proper and kind to introduce herself personally. "My name is Mahogany, this is Puru my familiar," she introduced, removing the hand from her face and giving her partner a wide smile.
She cocked her head as something caught her eye on the other side of the map. The girl quietly watched the second warehouse through a window. Mahogany's introduction brought her attention back "Ah? Right."

"Lovely to meet the both of you! The name's Two." She said, already climbing out of a window frame. She froze halfway through.

"Ah, rats, we should probably talk tactics." She bit her lip, "I take it you are not a smoker, Mahogany?"

Beebasaur Beebasaur

From the other warehouse, Two and Mahogany could her the sound of a revving engine and machinery being moved around. If either looked through the window, they would see glimpses of what appeared to be the Motor Man hooked up to a manual crank, trying to start up the conveyor belts of his team's warehouse. Stanley the Steam Elemental was nowhere to be found, though, steam was starting to pour out of the windows, bottom-floor front door, and even billowing out of the top of the warehouse. In a minute or less, this steam would completely obscure the entire other team's warehouse from view for Two and Mahogany. For now, it simply lowered visibility.

Cosmo
Spectacle Arena, Elimination Free-for-All

The first thing he noticed was the heat and the smell that accompanied it. Both took him off guard, causing him to instinctively raise an arm to shield his face from the blazing sun above and forcing a cough to rise from the back of his throat. Cosmo had been so lost in thought that he'd completely missed the announcement for the next round and had been oblivious to all of the other signals as well, including his own teleportation after the twenty seconds was up.

However, the man was now very aware of his surroundings. The one eye Cosmo still had flickered across the environment after it'd adjusted to the change in lighting, scanning the field for the other Avatars and taking in the battleground itself. To his far left stood the hulking creature that looked as though someone had meshed together purple clay and stuck a rod straight through the middle to keep it all together. To his right was a far different kind of opponent (Cobra), sporting multiple ranged weapons and looking far less monstrous, while still seeming as dangerous as the other. The last Avatar he couldn't see from his positioning and could only assume was on the opposite side of the arena. He briefly berated himself for not paying attention before the round had started, since he hadn't even heard the names of his opponents during their announcement.

Without much ceremony or warning, one arm outstretched toward the rope bridge and a broad, forceful blast of energy rippled from his palm, shredding the rope before him. The bridge almost instantly went slack, rendering it useless and sending the shredded rope into the belly of the boiling pit to fizzle and pop out of existence. It wouldn't be able to be used by him nor the others for the rest of the match.

Cosmo was never one to be aggressive or initiate a fight, but right now he'd have to take a departure from that rule due to the quickly rising temperature; the way that he immediately began strafing to his left made it clear who he'd chosen as a first opponent. The purple Avatar had oddly been doing nothing other than standing still until this point. It wasn't even clear whether it'd continue to do so if he got closer. He'd only have to hope that it's speed wasn't deceiving compared to it's size, as well as hope that the other two Avatars on the field would focus on each other instead of him or his target.

"Hey there, large fella!" he called out just loud enough to be heard over the fizzling of the lava. Perhaps it was a bit bold to presume it was intelligent enough to understand him, though there was only one way to find out. "Let's tango."

Once again, he rose a hand in the air with his palm extended and began to fire consecutive blasts of energy towards the purple Avatar, these ones far more precise and able to hit at a longer range. While Cosmo's abilities couldn't or wouldn't be able to finish off a single other Avatar themselves, the pit of lava between them was a different story altogether. His strafing was intended to get him behind the creature and the blasts would ideally push it ever closer to the pit.

SniperBus SniperBus ShadowHounder ShadowHounder Ambiloquous Ambiloquous

Just a few feet away from the top of the plateau, R3x would find himself greet by a spider like machine with a small, glowing red eye. The machine suddenly lunged at the cowboy... Exploding mere inches from his face. The blast could be heard from the whole arena, and the smoke obscure the man's body... So it was unclear how harmful the ambush really was.

----

Caster waited patiently for the loud vacuum noise to die down before she placed two more spidermines and send them to the top. She watched as her partner placed a strange mark on the ground, one that vanished from sight just as quickly as it formed. "It's a trap I presume?" Caster remarked, having no idea what Lorette meant by a Rune. "I must ask, how sensitive are they?"

Before Caster could wait for the answer, an explosion echoed through the air. She quickly looked up... No dust. She turned her head towards the other side of the plateau... Smoke seeped off the end of the ridge. "Dammit... That noise must've triggered the sensor on the mine. We need to act fast. It'll only be a matter of time before they realize what's going on."

Caster quickly counted her remaining mines and darts. Three of each... With no way to resupply mid fight. The woman took a deep breath, the from of a object poking out of her left shoulder. "You want them fighting on our turf? How about we get there attention first." She grabbed a hold of the rod and pulled out a full baseball bat from her body. She quickly slammed it against the railing above her, letting the two metals echo throughout the entire stadium. Meanwhile, her body reformed around herself... Looking as if nothing even happened to her. "We will need to set up an ambush before they reach our location. If needed, I can implant an energy dart onto you to increase your ability output."

Interacting: Reytian Reytian (kind of) CherryTart CherryTart
Mentioning: SniperBus SniperBus

[class=bo] width: 90%; margin: auto; [/class]
[div class=bo]
Glitch Witch

As Glitch flickered into existence, she dropped down into a partial crouch to study the surroundings. The less surface area to hit, the better. Instinctively glancing up at the burning star above her, her eyes watered and her face started sizzling to a nice medium-rare. This shitty ball of fire. Looking away, she jumped back up and wrote down another offence in her heart. Her foot inched back slowly and she swiftly spun, releasing a breath when all she saw was empty space with black dots dancing in her vision. Nobody behind, good. Avarice was unlikely to set starting positions with a distinct advantage or disadvantage for such a big event, but better safe than sorry.

Blinking away the spots in her eyes, she rotated back around to scrutinize the bubbling mass eating away a single gray platform at the bottom of a brick pit. This arena was one that forced contestants to fight face-to-face with a time limit. Unsurprising, considering the mode of battle. Attacking unexpectedly was always her goal, but that seemed almost impossible right now.

Quickly scanning the ends of the unbroken rope bridges, she heard the Avatar furthest from her yelling at a comically buff one to her left with pint-sized legs to "tango". One end of her lip quirked up almost unnoticeably at the interaction. Seems like a fun guy, yeah? Turning around to the contestant on her leftmost, who had so many semi-automatics they could be a firearm dealer, her smile disappeared as quickly as it came.

To confront, or not to confront? Or should she team up with the old man to beat the purple caricature? Or... engage the old man himself? Whatever she chose, she would have to do it quick. She wouldn't last in the increasingly deadly temperature.

Glitch grimaced after a moment, the more people ganging up on one, the more chances of beating 'em up. She didn't want to test her speed against gunfire just yet and if the dapper senior turned on her, at least his ability didn't seem to have the speed of a bullet. Starting to sprint in a zig-zag pattern along the ring of sand towards the one-eyed muscleman, she lifted her broom. Still running, she aimed for his cybernetic arm, winding up and throwing it with all her might.

[div style="font-size: 11px;"]Mentioned: Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n , SniperBus SniperBus , ShadowHounder ShadowHounder
[div style="line-height: 300%;"]May Interact With: SniperBus SniperBus [/div][/div]

[/div]

Last edited:
ShadowHounder ShadowHounder Ambiloquous Ambiloquous Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n

Solder stood still, as if too unintelligent to make out the words Cosmo was throwing at it. With an almost instantaneous jerk of his metallic head, Solder was now staring directly at Cosmo, just in time for the first few blasts of energy to connect with it. Its sickly purple flesh rippled with the force, dropping off onto the ground with each impact. Beneath the layers of fatty tissue were metal rods reinforced with an extremely dense network of muscles, which were flexing and writhing with the intent of murder. Solder took its massive, muscly arm, and dug it into the ground in front of itself. Unfortunately, the sand was hard to gain a hold of, and it only managed to gain a foot or so of distance. Cosmo would notice, at this point, Solder's head was tracking his movements perfectly, completely out of sync with the body itself, which was heavy and moved sluggishly. Though, if he continued his attacks; there was no telling what would happen, as Solder was now resembling a sort of swiss cheese.

The purple flesh on the ground started to ooze and move on its own, seemingly jumping onto Solder's legs, forming around them and bulking them up. By now, Cosmo was almost directly in line with Solder and the pit. Then, Solder raised his cybernetic arm, nozzle pointed directly towards cosmo. Instantly, the entire arm became red hot, and liquid metal started dripping from the end of the nozzle. Solder's entire body shook with the force of the blast, which was going to send the metal spiralling directly towards Cosmo- when suddenly, a broom flew in front of the nozzle, taking the shot instead. The broom flew across and past Cosmo, slamming against the stone walls of the arena, where the metal instantly bonded with the stone, making a temporary sort of weld.

Angry, Solder shot again, but since these attacks didn't have the time to charge up, they were scattered globs of sizzling hot metal streaking towards Cosmo.

---
Reytian Reytian CherryTart CherryTart ShadowHounder ShadowHounder

"Word of advice, warn when you dispense the splinters. I already have enough scars," R3X said.

"Noted." Vyn said, nodding seriously. He then followed R3X along to the base of the plateau, but no further. "While you search for that... bush? I'm going to scout out the area ahead of us. One moment, if you would." With that, Vyn extended his right arm, and then jumped while falling forward. He ended up doing a one-hand-handstand, and then after a brief series of clicks and whirring, and the sound of wind building up in his right arm, there was a swhoomph, and the ground shook with the force of the steam exiting his body. The result was him being launched high into the air, albeit facing the ground. He let out another, less powerful shot of steam, and was now vertical, facing the plateau. The steam vent on his hand disappeared, and then two appeared on the soles of his feet. With several successive powerful shots of steam, he was now able to easily see over the plateau- just in time to watch Caster slam... something into the metal railing. The details were hard to make out, as they were quite far away. Is she laying a trap? Where did she get that... thing? Before Vyn could see anything else, he was already below the ridge line of the plateau, falling to the ground fast. While he was a machine, a fall this distance would definitely do some work on his legs. As such, he slowed his descent with a bit more effort and steam.

"Alright, R3X." He called out to his partner. "I have their location." With that, Vyn started the slow trek up the plateau to catch up with R3X. There was no special hurry, after all, this was like hunting rabbits in his mind.

Cobra chuckled as he watched the other three members fight in the distance. He pulled out Venom and took aim. The old man and the purple blob were still close enough together for this stone to claim a double. "Just stay nice and clumped up... Just the way I like it."

Cobra fired three, acid loaded rounds into the brawl... Each one erupting into a violent wave of green as they impacted solid material. Just as Monty stated before the match, the acid devoured it's victims at an accelerated rate... Digging deep into the arena and damaging much of the stable ground. Cobra quickly reloaded Venom as he repositioned himself a bit farther from the interlocked duo. "Monty, scanners."

The one girl is in your general vicinity... But her signature is hard to track. The two you just shot at are Cosmos and Soldier. That means the girl would be Glitch Witch.

"Glitch Witch eh?" Cobra muttered as he scouted out the woman. "How much you want to bet she can fly..."

I wouldn't be so sure, sir. Monty remarked, setting focus on the remains of Glitch's broomstick in Cobra's HUB. That looks rather important... From my knowledge of witches. Meaning, as long as we can keep her from it, she will remain grounded.

"You better be right about that..." Cobra remarked, firing another grenade at Cosmos and Soldier. He had trouble seeing how something half melted could allow an Avatar to fly... But he found it was better to heed Monty's suggestions as he relays them. "Status."

I am currently at 72 percent power.

"Scanners off." Once Monty had shut down, Cobra continued the search for Glitch, while still firing at the other two combatants to keep them at bay.

Interacting: SniperBus SniperBus Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n
Mentioning: Ambiloquous Ambiloquous

Cosmo
Spectacle Arena, Elimination Free-for-All

Clearly, Cosmo had misjudged what would happen. Badly. Not one, but both of the other Avatars aside from Solder had made their move. It had all happened so fast; the mysterious metal broom that whizzed by, followed by a trail of particles and emblazoned in a lava-like substance by Solder's weapon; the attack made by the seemingly mindless Solder, living up to his name by firing more globs of molten metal towards Cosmo himself; and finally the clouds of acid that ate away at the sand only inches away from both him and the purple creature. Surely the final attack was a generous gift from the grizzled soldier he'd seen earlier.

Cosmo acted as fast as he was able to. He was forced to back-step away from Solder and the pit while extending both hands once again, now raining the blasts upon the airborne fiery projectiles. Most were shot down with pinpoint accuracy and sent in various directions, but one managed to make it's way directly towards his face. It was a combination of reflexes and luck that allowed him to duck to the side at the last second, sending it careening past him with mere inches of distance between him and the object.

At first he thought the sizzling sound was simply that of the molten metal behind him. The sudden sensation of heat and an extremely corrosive sensation on his right arm proved that wrong rather quickly. Cosmo was even quicker to shed the coat from his shoulders and leap away from the side that he'd leaned to. Apparently he'd ducked right into a patch of the acidic cloud in his haste, allowing it to burn through his clothes and partially get to his skin. There was a patch of scarred, bubbly flesh where it had affected him, but the majority of the damage had been done to the now discarded coat, soon followed by the jacket.

He wanted to make a jest about having only one eye and not being willing to lose another to acid or lava, but all his mind could come up in the moment was, "What in the world have I gotten myself into?"

Cosmo briefly rolled his shoulders to make sure that his arm was still usable and was suddenly reminded of the rising temperature when the first drops of sweat began to trickle down his temple. Maybe losing the coat was for the best. All he needed now was to try to finish one opponent off, and the quicker that was done, the better.

One elimination was all he'd potentially need to progress and this certainly wasn't worth the effort if he didn't, even if it was simply curiosity that drove him instead of prestige or attention.

The soldier in the distance was obscured by the clouds of acid at this point and Glitch had finally come into view to the left, yet Cosmo was unwilling to give this enemy up to another. He settled into a runner's crouch with one arm curled before his chest and the other tucked by his side, palm forward. A shimmering glow covered his entire front side like a cloak as the force-field was conjured up to protect him. Once again he began to fire more blasts from his palm at Solder, though this time he had launched himself forward into a sprint towards the other Avatar with the force-field-cloak molding to his shape as he moved. It'd be apparent that Cosmo had every intention of slamming into Solder once he made it there - if he even got there, at least.

SniperBus SniperBus Ambiloquous Ambiloquous ShadowHounder ShadowHounder

ShadowHounder ShadowHounder Ambiloquous Ambiloquous Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n
An AI voice sounded from the top of the arena, projected from the information board. "Warning: Arena temperature rising. The temperature is now 135F, 57.2C." At this point, visible heat waves were rising from the ground, floating around in a hazy miasma, obscuring the view of anything organic that relies on sight. Suddenly, the ropes attaching Cosmo's bridge to the central platform snapped, and the bridge fell entirely into the lava, causing it to burst into flames. The lava hissed menacingly, a grim reminder of the fate that lies for anyone that falls in the pit- though, the pit did have the central stone platform suspended on lava to stand on, though it too was crumbling away quickly.

Solder stood its ground, purple blobby flesh still dripping off of him and gathering around his leg stumps. Suddenly, the vision of its target was obscured, as a green haze came over him and surrounded his entire body. Then, the pain hit. Solder immediately dropping to the ground, flopping like a fish out of water, as a hideous screeching noise emanated from its body as the acid tore at every available surface. Then, the screeching stopped, as the sound of rocks cracking and crackling came into existence. A massive glob of molten metal flew out of the green haze, flying straight up. It split in the air, raining down the superheated boiling metal in a 20 meter radius around Solder. Suddenly, a rocky limb stepped out of the green haze, followed by another. Then, Solder came into full view. At this point, the audience gasped and cheered, roaring at a volume that made the arena almost heavy with sound. Solder's previously writhing purple muscles were still there, shifting and still sizzling from the acid, visible only through gaps in the jagged rocky plates that now covered its entire body. However, the blobby purple flesh that was seemingly holding Solder back was now absent, and it took a much more recognizable humanoid shape. Solder still had an oversized cybernetic arm, which was now glowing red from heating metal within it, but the rest of its body was seemingly proportional. He took several steps forward towards Cosmo, the glowing red eye beaming down towards him. Solder made no attempt to dodge the blasts of force, which chipped off pieces of the rocky plating and caused the parts of its body to ripple and jerk in the opposite direction of the force. At this point, the metal he shot previously began to rain, peppering the ground with semi-hard, semi-liquid metal sleet.

Cobra placed Venom back on his hip as he watched the old man charge Soldier, and Soldier transforming. His expression remain muted as he pulled Stinger off of his back. "Monty, Targeting."

The Python combat grid formed around Cobra's face, reducing the amount of glare the star had on his vision as red dots started blinking around his vision. A few of them planted themselves on the gaps in Soldier's armor, on the the head of Cosmos before he began to fall. Cobra lazily fired two round from Doubletap... To see if he could get the kill before the man was melted away. It was at that moment that Monty reactivated. Sir, it appears that one of the holes in Soldier's armor is unique from the others.

"Which one is that?" The soldier prompted, Monty answering by highlighting the marker where the weak point was. Cobra quickly brought up Stinger and fired three bursts into the armored blob.

Sir, Glitch is still to your left... And her stick is still out of her reach. Nodding briefly, Cobra lowered his rifle and pulled Venom out. He fired two rounds towards the witch's broom before placing the weapon back and taking aim towards Soldier once more, waiting for the creature's next move.

63 percent power sir...

SniperBus SniperBus Ambiloquous Ambiloquous Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n

R3X's mouth practically touched the ground as he saw how high up Vyn was. "My goodness, should I face him in the high jump I shall not even get up to take my turn!" the man marveled as to how high his team mate was but came back to earth instead of the stratosphere. Ok, let's do this! It really didn't take him long to finish his first phase of his extraordinary plan. He looked up to see Vyn coming back down which opted him to get a good distance between the two. "If I learned anything from the splinter incident I should give thy brethren space for the superhero landing,".

Once Vyn had landed R3X was already a good few meters ahead of the incoming robotk. Once hearing his brother in combat give him such joyous news on the knowledge of the enemy's location he smiled. "Oh yes! And where are thee enemy?" he said while turning his head to face the robot. While ridiculously carrying the whole bush on his organic shoulders. As it flailed around with each step he took it was the perfect size of a yoga ball if not bigger by a few centimeters. But the happy gladiator kept running up the mountain with the yoga ball sized bush on his shoulder while trekking up the mountain.

Interactions; SniperBus SniperBus
Mentions: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back