• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avalon

Azuria

in progress
Alteras Alteras Damafaud Damafaud arryn arryn Colgate Colgate NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 MitoIsMe MitoIsMe SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Enyn Enyn

Only a few hours took place from when the ferry set sail to the disaster that followed. The boat arrived into port as usual, but then the waves kicked up, and a shadow was cast along the shore. A few seconds after, the ground shook, and a torrent of water bombarded the hull of the ship.The boat lowered away, filling with water and capsized. A group of men on horses rushed to the shore and dragged a number of the passengers onto a wagon while in the distance homes were lit ablaze with a massive looming figure casting its shadow towards the sea.

The driver set the wagon in motion once the last passenger was boarded, he navigated between the small homes kicking dirt up from underneath the wagon wheels. A flurry of fire fanned out above the wagon, spreading across the rooftops. The driver made one last turn, now heading towards an open road, leaving the massive figure in the distance, with smoke rising above the village.

After some time, the wagon and its passengers arrived at the west gates of Avalon.
"Halt!" A towns guard appeared from behind the wall.

"Let us in, the dragon attacked Kenmore. A group of cavalry came to help us, these were the passengers of the ferry, probably the last for a while, I don't think anyone else will come after this.

He grumbled a bit, but waved them through. "I'll notify the king." he said.

"thank you." the driver commended him, and sent his wagon into the town, where he allowed the passengers to descend in front of the castle, up north of town.

"Sorry about that, welcome to Avalon. I wish I could be saying that under better conditions. It won't be safe to leave town for a while. I have to get going but if you need a place to stay there's an inn south of here."

Relevant Links:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/current-affairs-scripts-etc.333289/

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/notable-people.333301/

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/locations.333312/

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/avalon-maps.333826/

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/avalon-ooc.333963/

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/avalon-cs.334005/

Interest check: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/avalon.333305/

Last edited:
Petronia Volta
Petronia boarded the ship to Avalon with high hopes and great intentions. As they sailed across the open waters, Petra made casual small talk with a few of the other passengers. They had only traveled a few hours when they arrived in the ports of Avalon. As she gathered her things and bid farewell to her new friends, a large shadow loomed above her. She didn't have enough time to look up before the waves grew and overtook the ship. It all happened so quickly; she didn't know where she was or what was happening to her. The waves crashed around her and threw her about. She heard screams of terror, some of them were her own. Suddenly, she found herself being dragged onto the shore by a group of men. Before she knew it, she was on an unknown wagon being wheeled away from the water. All she could see around her were massive plumes of smoke, giant flames so close that she could feel their heat, and a few screaming people running amongst the chaos.

Soon she was out of the flames and onto a calmer country road. She was in shock at the recent events, that she forgot to breathe. She sat there with her silently with her own thoughts until she found herself at the west gates of Avalon. She perked up a little at the sight. Her eyes were wide as they passed the massive gladiators arena and the mines. She had never seen anything like it before. Soon they were at the gates of the castle. As she exited the wagon, her jaw was touching the ground. She was in such awe at the castle in all of its glory. The rest of the town seemed to revolve around it in such a fascinating way.

The man driving the wagon mentioned something about an inn down the road. She could surely use some rest after the trauma she had just faced, however she needed to make acquaintances first. Priorities. She looked around at the crowd that she had arrived with, and approached the nearest friendly face. ( Enyn Enyn )

"Hello! I'm Petra, I don't believe we have met?"

Osgood Fox

The most of the time gentle swaying of the ship often kept Oz down below, napping. This the reason why he missed most of the dialogue and action as he scrambled up the stairs when he was finally woken. It was pure luck that the usually apathetic crew member, Julian, that Oz gotten to know had even thought to fetch him. Unfortunately, it had slipped Julian's mind of Oz's actual destination was beyond Avalon but maybe it was fate. As it was, Oz was in such a panic that he would not realize it himself until it was too late.

Oz sprinted down the ramp in record time, bumping into several other passengers. In the confusion Oz tried to swipe a coin purse off of an older gentleman that he purposely knocked into but ultimately failed. It was too tightly knotted and Oz knew he would be noticed if he tried to pull it from off his belt. "Sorry, sorry," he quickly apologized, backing away. Right into another person, this time on accident.
Anyone Anyone

Jason Forestone

The waves rocked the ferry boat back and forth as it made its toward the ports of Avalon. Jason was sitting in a far off part of the ship where no one would bother him. Normally he wouldn't mind chatting with few members of the crew or some other passenger. However, today he wanted some solitude from the rest of the world. Nothing had gone wrong per say, maybe it was because he hadn't had anything to eat yet. Traveling on an empty stomach never really helped anyone with their mood. That was a possibility, but nevertheless he just wanted to think for a while.

The truth was he didn't know what he wanted to think about. Journeying to a new land was something that provided many subjects to ponder about, but nothing came to mind. Perhaps he might stay at an inn or just sleep in a nice comfortable alleyway. Either way, no matter what choice he chose, Jason knew that he would survive. So moving homes gave him nothing to occupy his mind with. But before he could make up a new topic, the boat had docked and people were shuffling out.

As he walked down the ramp, something peculiar had caught his eye. A beast, or what he could only presume as one, had set the roofs of houses up in flames. The shadow was enormous, so the creature had to be at least half its size. Quickly, he went through a small encyclopedia in his mind, mostly made of stories and legends. Jason stared at the looming darkness of the monster, it had to be a dragon. Suddenly, he was brought back into reality by a man colliding with him.

"Oh. I'm sorry, it appears I was a bit distracted." The apology had flew from his mouth as if it were an instinct to do so. He knew that it wasn't his fault, but his words were faster than his comprehension.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Lena Yu Miraj

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to have eaten that rice cake, Lena thought to herself. The sway of the ferry had upset her stomach and left her face slightly green. For the most part, she spent her trip with her head over the water, ready to vomit when needed. When they had reach port, Lena tried to stand on wobbly feet and dragged her way to the ramp. Forget the giant shadow of a dragon setting flame to a town on the continent I've just arrived on. My priority is getting my hands and feet on solid ground. Just as she was about to reach it, the waves crashed into her and tossed her over the edge.

As Lena's face hit the water, her mind instantly forgot about the nausea and instantly started swimming for shore. It would be comedy gold if I died the moment I arrived, wouldn't it, god! Not before long, she felt her arms being dragged up and out of the water by two men. And not before she could get a moment's breath, she was in a wagon.

As the wagon drove forth, she dried herself and altered her illusion to seem a bit more presentable than a sea-sick girl who was launched into the water only moments ago. When they had arrived, Lena was still recovering from the nausea, but the sight of the castle helped eased her mind. She took out her rice cake, only to see it soaked in seawater. Tossing it aside, she looked at the group she arrived with. She'll lurk around for a bit.

(open to interaction)

RORIC BEAUMONT| Ship - Wagon - City of Avalon​

"Aye, ye best be ready to hang on fer dear life wit' these waves laddie.."

One of the crewmen spoke aloud, catching the attention of one of the passengers alongside the ship's exterior deck. The passenger shifted his olive green gaze to the depths of the murky waters below, catching sight the large white crests of the waves as they collided with the hull of the ship. His face was met with the salty ocean spray lashing across his face, eliciting a light chuckle from his lips.

The male was solidly built, a bit taller than average with a fit, lean exterior. Inspecting his tools and one would spy the sword clasped onto his waist, the explanation to his trained form. He had little else to distinguish himself with, aside from the thin leather mail he wore over his limbs. Even his black hair looked to be rather plain, cut moderately without much effort put into making it look presentable.

"Haha, well do we already need to hold on when we've docked? We're all getting off quite soo-" He began to speak, only to be cut short by a heavy roar closer inland. A large shadow cast over the ship, and the waves began to rise as a gust of air bombarded them. The male's eyes widened in surprise, snapping back to attention with the screams of nearby passengers. The waves only continued to grow, and he began to spot the edge of the waves creeping over the edge of the ship's deck.

"Quickly! Get the passengers off the ship!" The crewman from earlier began to spout, lending a hand to passengers desperate to get off the unsteady ground beneath them.

The sense of urgency had struck everyone by then, and even the male was rushing others off the ship. He ran to the ship's interior entrance, shouting to the masses still quartered within. "Hurry! We have to get off the ship, now!" While he was originally met with confused glances, the faces of the other passengers quickly shifted as inches of water began to flood into the ship. Confusion shifted to panic, and wrestling to escape the cold clutches of the waves ensued within the ship.

The male could only look upon them with grief before he himself was struck by a large wave. Losing his grip on the door, the wave pushed him towards the side. Before he knew it he had fallen overboard, the height of the ship's deck to the waters below unidentifiable in the rush that his mind was in. His landing was sudden, and sense of direction lost. He only knew up, and that was where he headed. Panic rushed to his head before his head broke the surface of the waves, instinctively gasping for heavy breaths of air to fill his lungs.

Suddenly, he felt a strong hand grasp the length of his arm, dragging him towards the shore. The male could only pedal his feet in desperation, the panicked state of his mind allowing no other form of assistance. The moment his feet felt the solid banks of the shore, he was lifted off of his feet and onto the shoulder of a large, burly man. As quick as his savior had plucked him from the water, he was placed into the wooden safety of a wagon. He hardly had the opportunity to thank the man, the wagon abruptly coming to speed and departing from the ravaged port that they had just boarded from.

Lying on his back with his head tucked into his elbow, the male took only a glance towards the others within the wagon. After quickly examining the others, he was quick to tuck his head into his arm, remaining silent throughout the bumpy ride towards the castle. The others had yet to say much, and he thought to do the same, lest he bother those that may have lost a family member in the rush.

It was quite the accident, yet he was sure of what he had seen in the skies above. How desperate he was to confirm with the others, and assure himself that the Avalonian air had yet to drive his sanity away..

Damien Grey

Damien always loved the few hours he got on the ferry. He had spent this particular trip trying to read (which he found particularly hard, considering he hadn't managed to get his hands on a book) when the boat decided to capsize, shaking him out of the book he wasn't reading.

When his sputtering head finally broke the surface, he was too disoriented to really notice the wagon-boarding and the first couple minutes of wagoning. However, when he saw the smoke rising from the village, his mouth tilted into a crooked smile. Communities in disarray were naturally the easiest to take advantage of.

Once they wheeled up to the castle, Damien leapt out of the wagon, checking the architecture immediately for any deficiencies, but it was a bastion. As he put one hand forward to touch the stone, he heard a voice seemingly calling to him.

"Hello! I'm Petra, I don't believe we have met?"

He turned around in one fluid motion, grinning as he did so, as he took Petra's
hand and kissing it in one fluid motion

"No, we most certainly have not, for I would be certain to remember such a lovely face. My name is Damien. May I ask what brings you to the city?"

Of course, the effect is only slightly broken by the water still dripping from Damien's hat.

arryn arryn

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn

One of the crewmen on the ship stumbled off the wagon along with the others, still disoriented from the ordeal, but he managed to gather enough coordination together to strut up to Roric and place a hand on his shoulder, both for support and to get his attention.

"I Hafta say, I was confused by yer wurds of warnin' there on the ship, but that wubble o' the ship had me holdin' on fer deer layf! I ner leapt out right afta, those wurds sure saved ma hide! Now I cun go ta ma home 'n tell ma big fat wife I luv 'er! But 'ere lemme do summin' in return fer ye, there's a tavern on this south road, lemme take ye out for a drink or two, getcha used to that Avalonian layfstyle! Names' Morris Boorman, I live pretty close ta the tavern y'know, I useta go ner eryday..."

And so he rambled on about himself, at a quicker and unintelligible rate sure to melt the minds of the most hard headed individuals into putty out of boredom.

Petra was quite thrown off guard at the man's gesture. She had never received one similar to it in a long while. She giggled in delight.

"Oh! How kind of you, sir. I've decided to travel to Avalon to start a new life. How about you? What is a handsome fellow such as yourself doing in the city?"

She didn't notice the dripping hat, as the conversation itself seemed to be a distraction from what she had just witnessed.
Enyn Enyn

RORIC BEAUMONT| Ship - Wagon - City of Avalon | Azuria Azuria

Roric nearly jumped when a hand placed itself on his shoulder, responding with a shift of the head to acknowledge the one crewmember. He hardly had a chance to speak, or even deny the sailor's offer to enjoy a few drinks at the tavern, the string of words beginning to leave the latter's mouth seemingly infinite. But it was all to Roric's amusement, brows scrunching together and the corners of his lips curling into an interested smile at his words.

The moment Morris began to slow in his words, it was then that Roric pounced in to begin his own introduction to the sailor. "Pleasure to meet you Morris, the name's Roric Beaumont." His words rolling off his tongue gave hint to his moderately dignified pedigree, but was slurred with a hint of tone often seen from farmfolk. "But you're exaggerating just a tad bit, don't you think? Saved your hide? Psh, I hardly saved myself back there.." His own modesty went far, accompanied by the look of disbelief at Morris's words.

"But I would be glad to join you for a drink! As long as you can lead me to the nearest inn after, b'fore I end up wandering the city for the next few nights." Roric's words were in jest, yet they held some seriousness to them. Roric's stomach for alcohol was weak, and he would rather not be left to wander the streets until the next morning. Being thrown in the brig for loitering the streets at night would surely damage his chances at attempting the knight trials.

Jason Forestone

The waves rocked the ferry boat back and forth as it made its toward the ports of Avalon. Jason was sitting in a far off part of the ship where no one would bother him. Normally he wouldn't mind chatting with few members of the crew or some other passenger. However, today he wanted some solitude from the rest of the world. Nothing had gone wrong per say, maybe it was because he hadn't had anything to eat yet. Traveling on an empty stomach never really helped anyone with their mood. That was a possibility, but nevertheless he just wanted to think for a while.

The truth was he didn't know what he wanted to think about. Journeying to a new land was something that provided many subjects to ponder about, but nothing came to mind. Perhaps he might stay at an inn or just sleep in a nice comfortable alleyway. Either way, no matter what choice he chose, Jason knew that he would survive. So moving homes gave him nothing to occupy his mind with. But before he could make up a new topic, the boat had docked and people were shuffling out.

As he walked down the ramp, something peculiar had caught his eye. A beast, or what he could only presume as one, had set the roofs of houses up in flames. The shadow was enormous, so the creature had to be at least half its size. Quickly, he went through a small encyclopedia in his mind, mostly made of stories and legends. Jason stared at the looming darkness of the monster, it had to be a dragon. Suddenly, he was brought back into reality by a man colliding with him.

"Oh. I'm sorry, it appears I was a bit distracted." The apology had flew from his mouth as if it were an instinct to do so. He knew that it wasn't his fault, but his words were faster than his comprehension.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49
Looking back behind him, Oz looked at the other man he had bumped into. The young man grinned, laughing a tiny bit. "S'alright, no harm done," Oz said without taking any responsibility.

Looking at the guy, Oz wouldn't think much of him at first glance. Stiff and boring mostly and the book in his hand gave Oz the impression of a overzealous student. Not his cup of tea. The darkness of the man's clothing also set off alarm bells in Oz's head. It was midday, in summer. Who could possibly stand that? He must have been some freak of nature or something. Even so, Oz kept a friendly demeanor, offering the guy his hand. "I'm Osgood by the way. Just call me Oz though."

Damien smirks his crooked smirk.

"Same as anyone else, I suppose. My plan is to survive, and live as best I can. Though, i'm sure the specifics of said living will make themselves clear all too soon. But while we're alive... What do you say I buy you a drink? Those two look like they're headed off towards the tavern..."

arryn arryn

"I heard there was an inn just down the road, I might stay there a few days while I figure out another situation."

She smirked.

"You're welcome to join me if you'd like. But in the mean time, a drink would be wonderful."

As they made their way to the tavern, her imagination bubbled over with daydreams of her future. Not just about tonight, but about every night for the rest of her life here in Avalon. The kingdom where dreams are made.
Enyn Enyn

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn arryn arryn Enyn Enyn

"wunerful! Aright les go." Morris took the lead, immediately taking to a tour guide role. He was vaguely aware of the other two following behind them, and talked for the purpose of helping them all out, though he directed his attentions completely on Roric.

"O'er 'ere ta yer left is the library, they got this edumucated guy workin' there and I tell ye wot! He don't let ye in if ye got a single drop of brew on ye! I tell ye I don't spill a drop, don't waste the drink y'know, but I want me ta drink n' read! HA! I cannae read either but one 'ight ah figured I'd try ta learn with the powah of the brew..."

Just as quickly as he got into his story about the library he spotted the sheriff's office down the road.

"O'er that's the sherrif's place, I bin there a numbah of times, I tell yah, that sheriff he runs his watch good, I ain't snuck off more than 20 feet I think..."

And then he spotted the inn.

"Oh! O'ere there n' yer left is the inn, they's good folk, but I tell ya dem beds aren't the nicest, this one bed I slept in, I got splin'ers all o'er mah arms 'n me legs..."

And finally they reached the tavern. Though hardly noon, the tavern was hardly empty, occupying a number of people. The barkeep chatted away with one fellow leaning over the counter, his shirt decorated with alcohol stains, and generously decorating the shirt of the person next to him. Sitting at the tables in one corner someone was hunched over with a hood murmuring to himself. A group of three were huddled around another table, shaking it tremendously as they hollered at one woman who shrunk away from them.

"Jason Forestone. It's nice to meet you, Oz." He said with a small smile and took the offered handshake. Osgood seemed like the type to who might bring trouble in the future. The other wasn't particularly scrappy, but his response gave him a small window into Osgood''s personality. His lifestyle tended to bring people like him anyway, Jason had to be used to it by now. He didn't exactly know what Osgood did or would do. A thief, a secret assassin, or maybe just another peasant like himself.

"So, what do you do for a living?" His people skills weren't as great as he wished, but Jason could at least start a normal conversation with another person.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

RORIC BEAUMONT City of Avalon | Azuria Azuria arryn arryn Enyn Enyn

Roric gave a simple nod of his head, choosing to follow Morris and get a glimpse of the town's sights. He was quick to take notice of the two following behind them, but he thought nothing of it. Seeing as how they had just come off the same caravan that he had, Roric assumed they were just as much of a greenhorn to Avalon's landscape as he was.

However, it wasn't until a few minutes after the tour that Roric unintentionally became bored. Because of his demeanor, he continued to smile and nod with each of Morris's introductions of the buildings. But he would hate to stray from Morris's hospitality, even though his attention was elsewhere.

"Where was the barracks? The armory?.." He thought to himself, head turning away from his company for even a glimpse of something else. It was not until they passed by the inn that Roric finally found a building of interest, the blacksmith. The hazy column of smoke billowed out of its wide chimney, visible even though the day's end began its approach. By the sound of heavy metal clanging coming from within, Roric thought of the possible tools that could be in the works. His hand subconsciously grasped at the sword clasped to his waist, his grip tight on the leather bindings of the handle.

Finally making their way to the tavern, Roric laughed at the multitude of scenarios occuring within the facility. Not because of how crazy or outrageous the people were, but because of how similar it was to what he was familiar with back home. Everyone was rowdy, and hardly anyone seemed to be uncomfortable with each other.

(Sorry. I'll be on mobile for the next six hours, which was why it takes me so long to respond and why this is a bit lackluster. Expect my responses to be slow til then.)

"Jason Forestone. It's nice to meet you, Oz." He said with a small smile and took the offered handshake. Osgood seemed like the type to who might bring trouble in the future. The other wasn't particularly scrappy, but his response gave him a small window into Osgood''s personality. His lifestyle tended to bring people like him anyway, Jason had to be used to it by now. He didn't exactly know what Osgood did or would do. A thief, a secret assassin, or maybe just another peasant like himself.

"So, what do you do for a living?" His people skills weren't as great as he wished, but Jason could at least start a normal conversation with another person.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49
Oz frowned and scratched the back of his head. It wasn't the question that made him react like that, but rather a growing sense of urgency. He still needed to go find that man named Kenneth that sent him that letter. Oz still wondered why it was sent but he didn't really have anything better to do but it sounded interesting. And ominous. Like an adventure. But, Oz supposed the matter wasn't that pressing especially he went on this journey on a whim so there wasn't any harm in continuing the conversation.

Upon this conclusion, Oz brightened. "Dunno yet. I came here for a fresh start ya'know? So I don't really have a job yet. What about you? Why did you come here?"

John wasn't entirely sure exactly what happened, since everything had happened so quickly. All he knew was that one minute he'd been socializing with the other passengers and looking forward to his new life in Avalon. The next, he was overboard and all the joy and excitement he'd felt had been replaced by a lungful of sea water. But after that, everything was a blurr. He vaguely remembered someone pulling him out of the water and then helping him onto a wagon, and that there were fire everywhere.

The next thing he could remember clearly was that the wagon stopping at a castle. As he slowly started to exit the wagon, he heard the driver mention the location of a nearby inn. Figuring that some rest and maybe a bit to eat and drink would help him clear his mind, he began to make his way towards it.

Colgate Colgate
Arriving at the inn, its first impression would not suggest any hint of garish splendor, affluent charm, no, it was plain in every respect. The wood was old and unpainted, yet not so old that it was rotting. The lobby didn't offer much space, but there were two thin hallways to either side. Neither offered more than the width of a wardrobe, and each had 3 doors pressed closely together, affording 6 rooms in total to customers, though none of them could possibly have afforded much space for anyone staying. However, the place was clean, free of dust and clutter, and featured a single pot of flowers sitting on top of a counter, with a fairly attractive young woman behind it, and spoke with a soft voice.

"Hi, are you looking for a place to stay? I can offer you a room for 15 Au a night." She gave a gentle smile to her customer.

As they begin to walk towards the tavern, Damien continues speaking with Petra, occasionally glancing around at the sights of the city, but not paying much attention to the two men in front.

"Hmm, perhaps I will-"

He hears Morris from up ahead, speaking badly of the inn

"-But then again, perhaps I won't.'

They arrive at the tavern and Damien hollers at the barkeep to bring him two pints of the strongest thing he has.

Enyn Enyn arryn arryn

The barkeep nodded his approval. He scribbled something down on a small notepad sitting under the counter, before sliding two frothing mugs across the counter to the empty seats that stood idle next to the alcohol stained man and his friend.

"I can't say, I've come here purely on a whim. Maybe I'll get myself a real job." Jason replied with a bit more of a relaxed tone. He must've looked tense at the sight of the dragon setting house ablaze. He began to notice that some passengers were being led away from the ports by a group of cavalry.

"Think we should join them?" He said as he pointed toward another group of people being herded from the boat. The men seemed to be in quite a rush, it almost looked as if they were going through a stage of panic. Understandable considering the massive creature that is terrorizing the town not too far away. Perhaps just blending in with them was the best option for now
.​
NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Lena Yu Miraj

Lena finally got annoyed of her clothes sticking to her skin. She followed the man in the cloak into inn. Taking a look around, she figured that the inn didn't have too comfortable of a bath or a shower, but she would try anyway. "Which way to the shower?" She asked pulling out some Au into her hand, ready to pay for a night. The man before her was taking his time and she really wanted that shower.
Colgate Colgate Azuria Azuria

Petra followed Morris down the road while listening in to his awkward babbling, even if it wasn't intelligible. She was keen on taking in the buildings, making a sort of internal map in her head of the layout of the city.

She followed Damien into the tavern. She was pleasantly surprised at the sight. People were everywhere and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. It wasn't something she was used to seeing, that's for sure.

She glanced at the alcohol-stained man and laughed to herself before taking a seat between him and Damien. She took a rather large gulp of her beverage.

"So... Damien, what do you do for a living?"

Judging by his appearance, probably not something respectable but hey, she was in the same boat.

Literally.
Enyn Enyn

Damien immediately downs his drink in a couple of unnaturally large gulps, becoming visibly intoxicated in a matter of seconds. It's rather impressive, really.

"Me? Why -"

He jumps up on the table, his coat whirling behind him like a cape and pulls out an imaginary sword from his belt, staring down each person in the room like he's ready to lunge across the room, crab them by the collar, and challenge them to a duel. In short, he's making himself look like an idiot. Or putting on a show. Depending on your perspective.

"I am none other than the greatest con artist to have ever walked this earth! Yes, it is I who swindles the snails out of their shells, who cheats ladies out of their own hearts, who, one day will steal the very sky! It is I! Take that name, Damien Grey, and rememb-"

At this point, Damien slips on the table and falls flat on his face on the tavern floor.

arryn arryn SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Azuria Azuria

Users who are viewing this thread

Back