• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Autumn's search for partners

AutumnWolfe

Aidoneus.
Heyooo! I'm looking for a few partners.

• My name is Autumn Wolfe. You can call me Autumn or Wolfe, whatever pleases you. I am 15 years old. I've only been RPing for a few months. I live in the Eastern time zone. I try to post at least once or twice every day but some days I might not be able to due to an overload of work. My post length is usually between a few sentences to a few paragraphs. I try to match my partner's style. Right now, I only do 1x1s in PMs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will do hunger games or the demon and angel. Though whichever rp you want to do most. I will certainly take the time to make it good.

Natasha said:
I'm down for Percy Jackson :)
Awesome. Shoot me a PM.

AnarchyReins said:
I will do hunger games or the demon and angel. Though whichever rp you want to do most. I will certainly take the time to make it good.
We can do demon and angel. Just send me a PM.

Would you be interested in a M/M role play? Pm me if so!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back