• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern aurum's corner [1x1| m x f]

byeol

𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 ☆
672beSt.gif

ABOUT ME
First of all, thank you for stopping by, my heart really appreciates it. So, let me tell you a little about myself. I am twenty-one years old and I have been roleplaying since I was thirteen? Obviously when I started out I was not a pro, in fact, when I look back at my beginning posts [not on RPN, but other places] I tend to cringe, Anywho, AURUM means gold, which is why I called referred to myself as Goldie on the little plot list besides this one. That does not mean you have to call me Goldie or AURUM, I am also just a smol human and therefore I have a human name. Feel free to call me what you want though, this is the free world and you can do as you wish. Also, I like to believe I am a really chill person, and I enjoy OOC chats and am very fond of the Discord App for this reason, so you know, it's a little easier to communicate. I am a little silly sometimes, so I hope you can deal. Now listen, if you can be just a friendly human being and throw me some really great posts, I will be happy.
RULES
Now, I know I said I like to be silly but there always needs to be some ground rules for things to work.
1. Please follow all RPN rules, as they are in place for a reason and no one likes to get in trouble.
2. Be kind to me and I will be kind to you, trust me I am a really nice person and I don't like conflict so don't make me go there.
3. I tend to be a bit busy sometimes and might not get back to you as quickly as I hope but usually, that is not the case. I try to get a post back within the first three hours that I receive one, maybe even quicker. So, just be patient.
4. I would hope that there would be an equal amount of matching, post wise with content and length. I really enjoy writing so just a little disclaimer. That doesn't always mean that we have to write novels, just whatever suits the other's post.
5. If we lose interest, we lose interest. It happens, just let me know. I promise this will not affect our relationship, so don't be scared to tell me.
6. Just have fun, like I said before it's really all about enjoying the writing.
7. So yeah, hit me up with your discord tag and I'll let you know what I think. ♡
8. One last thing, I only do MxF pairings, and for the plots that include South Korean themes, I would prefer Asian faceclaims.
/Goldie's Interest Thread

PLOTS
Key || craving [♡] ; korean themed [☆]

i. Star Crossed
Muse A is an aspiring actress looking to make it to the big screen. Muse B is a famous actor known for his charm and looks with a reputation of hooking only the most beautiful women. What happens when the two cross paths at Muse A's part-time job at a coffee shop near the studio? With an attitude as witty as Muse A's it's only a matter of time because she crosses someone. Will the man in the expensive suit be trapped by the young and witty waitress in a story of love at first sight or will the two butt heads until an unexpected romance blossom? Only time will tell what the scandals that surface of the two will cause.
(desired fcs: n/a, whatever your heart desires)

ii. The Hands of Fate
Muse A comes from a very wealthy family who owns a hospital in Seoul. She has lived a life of luxury and restraint while being groomed to becoming the next chairwoman of the hospital. Muse B is a doctor who failed to land a job at a fancy hospital due to his lack of resources and the circumstances of his life and caring for a sick sister. An incident where Muse A is caught in a kidnapping and is severely injured causes their lives to become intertwined as Muse B happens to be around to save her. With a hazy memory of her life before and a large bounty to turn her over so the kidnappers can finish the job, will Muse B make the ultimate sacrifice and hand her over in order to keep his sick sister afloat, or will he fall in love with Muse A and risk it all to keep her safe from those on the inside of her own family who wish to harm her? [☆][♡]
(desired male fcs: jo in-sung, park hae-jin, seo kang-jun)

iii. to be added

If you'd like to RP together, I am interested in the first plot. I too have RPed since I was a pre-teen (I'm 19 now), but this is a new account, so if you're interested feel free to PM me (since I can't initiate one on my own yet)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back