What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy aurora borealis; OPEN; a HDM role-play; updating lore

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. AU
  4. Historical
  5. LGTBQ
  6. Magical
incomplete

skunkie

don't touch

• intro

cry me a river;

methyl ethel

"How long until we reach the stars?"

C
    ourage must conquer cowardice, if you are to survive the winter of this world...
    This is a story of six lost souls facing journeying unforgiving land on a quest to explore the magic held within the aurora borealis. The aurora is said to be the gateway between universes, the balance between life and death, created by angels from heaven above.
    Outwitting giant ice bears, escaping the grasps of perverse child-catchers and keeping warm are what face the six on their adventure to lost lands...

Hello, my name is Syd and I have a VERY LOOSE idea for a role-play based on His Dark Materials. I need to expand on the plot a LOAD, but once I get a wider audience, then hopefully we can come up with some ideas together. This will be an adventure/fantasy role-play. I will be slowly adding to the lore as days go by and interest builds up.
    Just a heads up, this will be a long-term role-play. Something I am craving, full of detail and a load of writing.

PM me if interested or comment below to get the discord link!

intro

roles

rules

a tale of:

six heroes...

genre

fantasy,

status

accepting

creator

spots open

5/6