• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐๐จ๐ง ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ {๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ฉ, ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค}

Ari

3hpj.gif
Hi!

Would anyone be interested in a story based loosely on Disney's "Descendants" movies? It would focus on the teenage children of Disney characters, but all of our characters would be original characters, no canons. The story would take place at Auradon Prep, a boarding school, and the story would be character driven and revolve around the adventure and trouble the characters find themselves in.

If you're interested, let me know!

Last edited:
Interested!!! โค๏ธ

Ari Ari I don't mean to be rude or anything, but is the CS or OoC going to go up anytime soon? We have quite a few people interested so I just wanted to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back