• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AU Yuri!!! on Ice!

Junn

Easily startled.
Can you feel . . .

Hello, and welcome to my search thread! I’m going to be pretty straightforward here, because I never quite know what to put. So! I’m looking to play as Yuuri Katsuki in an alternate universe Yuri!!! On Ice roleplay against Victor. By ‘alternate universe’, I mainly mean they wont both be ice skaters, they won’t meet the same way, this won’t be about anyone doing anything on ice. However, I don’t have any plots in mind. I'm looking for someone who is willing to brainstorm and toss a few ideas back and forth. Just know that I'm looking for this to be something light and more on the 'slice of life', mushy side of things.

>> I'm willing to write on here or on Discord.

>> I heavily prefer partners who are 18+ because I am 20+.

>> Don't be rude, don't be pushy, this is meant to be CHILL and FUN for us both!

>> Literacy is a requirement. Proper grammar and spelling, and 3+ paragraphs per post.

>> Being active is nice, but I totally understand having a life outside the story!

I'll likely add more later! Until then, PM me if you're interested!

xxxx

. . . my heartbeat?
codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back