• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AU Fairy Tail RP [Closed]

Lojikal

God of Games
Hey everyone! This is my attempt at grabbing one partner for an AU Fairy Tail RP (first come first serve). I don't have a specific plot at the moment, but I am really craving this right now. We can plot in a PM. Anyway, on to what I am looking for in a partner (the list is a bit long, but do not be intimidated. I don't bite):

- I don't care if you play a male or female. My first character will be a male if it will help you decide which gender you will go for though.

- There can be romance in the RP if our characters have a deep connection, but I will not push for it. I am not even used to romance in my RPs, but I don't mind it if it happens naturally.

- I will start with one character (maybe) and play multiple along the line if necessary. You can play multiple if you want, but I do not require it.

- I ask that you post at least once a day (that is my personal rate). However, I understand that some days you may not be able to at all due to being busy. If you plan to not post for a few days for whatever reason, I would like it if you notify me before it happens.

- At least one paragraph per post, 5 sentences each paragraph. Since I usually only post once a day for each of my RPs, I tend to do at least three paragraphs to make the wait somewhat bearable, unless we are chatting back and forth.

- Simple, casual or detailed RPer, I don't care which you are (I would consider myself a casual). Just make sure that you have a grasp on the english language so I don't have to spend too long understanding what you are saying.

- I want a partner, not a yes man/woman. Don't be afraid to speak your mind and get your own ideas implemented as well. I want this to be fun for both me and you.

- If you decide that you want out of the RP, please tell me beforehand. I won't get mad, as I have come to understand that lack of interest does commonly occur. I will do the same for you if I plan to leave.

- It would be great if we could chat about stuff not related to the RP as well. It is always cool to develop a friendship with a partner, so when the RP ends we can still keep tabs and probably do another RP together.

Last edited by a moderator:
SprinkleFever said:
Im interested! ^-^
Sorry, but I was only looking for one partner at the moment. When I decide to start looking again however, you will be the first person I contact.

Lojikal said:
Sorry, but I was only looking for one partner at the moment. When I decide to start looking again however, you will be the first person I contact.
Okay! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back