• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack On Titan Eren x Armin

ForRpPurposes

Greetings to whoever is reading this post- my name is Sera. I’m 20F, and can write multiple paragraphs- however I only require that you write at least one. Recently, I have gotten back into Attack On Titan and am once again- obsessed. My absolute *favorite* ship from there has to be Eremin. I mean- *look at them*. Just two gays in love. Maybe not canonly, but I can pretend.

Anyways, I’m looking for someone to write as Eren for an Eremin roleplay. My only requirement besides the response length is that you’re 18+ as I’d prefer to write with someone around my age. I love talking ooc and discussing scene ideas!! Right now, I have two different plots in mind. But there are so many things we could do!! So many things!! Ofc, I will provide plot ideas when we message. For now, if anyone is interested, send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back