• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π˜’𝘡𝘡𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘡π˜ͺ𝘡𝘒𝘯 1𝘹1 𝘴𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘀𝘩!

hanji

professional titan enthusiast
hello there and I thank you for clicking on this thread! judging by the title of course, i am in search of 1x1 rps of attack on titan thanks to me rewatching it and now my muse for it is through the roof now.

I have not seen season 4 yet and I have not read the manga (except for the No Regrets manga and a little of the Junior High manga) so please do not spoil anything for me! thank you!

Now, onto some rules/notes!

- I got plots and AUs in mind! And I will gladly lay them out to you if you wish to hear the plots I got in mind!
- I can dish out around 6+ paragraphs but it all depends on how busy i am and my muse.
- Please do not bump me for a reply until 7 days have passed. Sometimes I disappear for some time but I can promise you that I will always come back when I feel ready.
- I can do any gender pairing, so I prefer that you are LGBTQ+ friendly.
- I am 18+ of age and for my own comfort, I would like for you to be 18+ of age as well.
- Help me come up with ideas to keep the roleplay going please!
- As of right now, for this fandom, I am looking for Canon x OC and doubling up is required!
- I live in the EST timezone
- Slowburn romance is a must for me!

- I apologize if I'm rambling and sorry if this is short and rushed.

Key:
- characters i want you to play for me
+ characters i can play as for you

- Oruo Bozad
- Reiner Braun
- Jean Kirschstein
- Erwin Smith
- Marlo Freudenberg
- Ymir
- Miche Zacharias
- Historia Reiss
- Mikasa Ackerman