• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Atomic Highway - Mad Max(ish?)

nebulousinsight

Fan of Details
I recently found the Atomic Highway gamebook and I'm excited to start jumping in on it. The problem is, I'm no good at DMing and I'm still relatively new to the book itself. I would love to try and get a group together and RP, perhaps even leaning more heavily towards the Mad Max universe, but that's not mandatory. I just wanna get into the game. Any thoughts or interests?

If you still wanna play, I'd be down to play something Mad Maxish although I haven't read the Atomic Highway book. It's free on drivethrurpg so I'll download it and read it OR we could play a game called Savage Worlds which is pretty easy to learn (it's setting neutral so we'd just have to add some stuff but there are a lot of fan-made books that cover mad max car chases and even the fallout games etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back