• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ATLA - Avatar the Last Airbender search (DOUBLE UPS WELCOME)

NotSoLovelySage

Totally not a mafia boss
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi guys! I'm super hyper-fixated on ATLA right now and I REALLY need someone willing to play Zuko. I have the plot (father-daughter plot) written out and ready and can explain it in messages I mainly want to talk about rules here.

About me/roleplay:
-I prefer not to disclose my age online but I don't mind the age of my partners as long as you aren't under 15 or over like, 25-30. I just care more about maturity than age for the most part.
-I will not do romantic pairings on my end (for the time being, not never) mainly because I'm already in a lot of romantic roleplays UNLESS you have a really good plot that persuades me otherwise and is unique. (only m/f pairings)
-I LOVE LOVE LOVE father-daughter pairing (obviously not romantic, duh)
-My style of writing, length, and detail is very flexible. Usually never one liners but can be if that is what you prefer <3

Your end of the RP:
-If you have a romance plot in mind for YOUR end, I do not mind doing it as long as it is way more than romance and is m/f. I will do oc/oc and oc/cc
-Please be respectful, if you are rude to me I will not roleplay with you, and vice versa
-Please disclose your triggers and age/general age range in either messages or the replies
-Don't be afraid to speak up if you don't like something! RP should be fun for both parties, not just one!

PLEASE MESSAGE/REPLY IF INTERESTED <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back