• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Their song Halazia keeps putting this in my head:

I keep picturing someone arriving at this ancient cemetery, looking for the one that had saved her a long time ago. ATEEZ is slowly waking from being buried in coffins for a long time. One of the boys finds her/him, ask her what they're looking for, they take them to this coffin that's just lying beside a tree in the middle of this large cemetery, then Hongjoong opens it to reveal the reaper that saved the person.

What I'm picturing is just, so beautiful and emotional. In the scene, Seonghwa says: "Whom you are looking for has been right beside you all along." He takes the person to the coffin and Hongjoong opens it, revealing Raven (my OC) who is laying in it, hands gently clasped against her abdomen, hair laid around her, a black rose laid in her clasped hands.

I am dying to work with this. The scene keeps replaying in my head and it's just... beautiful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back