• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic At the price of Immortality

TwistedDesire

Posessed by the Pen
Its 2124, and technology has come to the point where a normal human can become a god, goddess, or deity. Through an expensive and special process, a normal human can become immortal. However, you can't just buy it, you have to earn it. Where from, you might ask?

Wecome to Starborn Academy for the heaven bound. Here, the physically powerful, super smart, and the die hard determined folk battle it out to be the top of the world. They work together with their 'Angels' to fight, and to win.

Angels are androids who realistically behave and function as humans do plus a set of extra abilities. They all have abilities related to an element and fight with and for their future god/goddess. They represent their respective owner's best feature, and are meant to act as a messenger and friend.

However, all of this comes at a price. If you fail, you either die or live a life of mediocrity. Is the immortality worth it? Is the fame, the power, the money?

Name:Karcin DeMallion

Qualification: Strong-willed

Element: Ice

Appearance:
Jr.jpg

Personality:While not having the brains or the strength that his siblings have, Karcin is really warm and positive, with a strong will. He's always willing to pick a friend from the downfall of this cutthroat school. His mother had always favored his warm heart over her cold children. Karcin is very misunderstood in this environment because people think he's as cutthroat as the rest. He's great at cooking, but he's bad academically. He's really hot tempered when people give up so easily or pick on other people.

Angel:Tauri-
anime-boy-bufanda-coffe-draw-Favim.com-421276.jpg
Tauri is more withdrawn than Karcin, with more rationality. However, what makes them compatible is his admiration for Karcin's never give up attitude and kindness. He is always learning from Karcin and other humans. He loves to read and to sing, but wants no one to hear.

-----

Name: Hanna DeMallion

Qualification:Super Intelligent

Element: Wind

Appearance:
flowers%20blood%20japanese%20clothes%20anime%20girls_wallpaperswa.com_71.jpg

Personality: Unlike her brother, Hanna sees everyone beneath her feet and is ridiculously confident in her abilities. She holds her father's governor status over everyone's heads, and demands attention. Her arrogant attitude, however, is only so deep. She deeply cares about her brother and friends, but shows it passive aggressively (in other words: she's a tsundere). She is academically brilliant, but a social outcast due to her arrogance. She holds her brother's hot temper, but its far more taciturn.

Angel: Scarpi-
92918-Anime-Girl-Angel-1920x1080-Wa.jpg
Scarpi is a very perky and bubbly angel with an untapped amount of power and a slight crush on Tauri. She is compatible with Hanna based on their contrasting personalities and Scarpi's sharp eyes.

This.

Sounds.

AWESOME!

I just want to know, are the qualifications restricted to anything?

Are the elements restricted to anything?

The Elements are restricted, but the qualifications are the following:

Intelligence

Determination

Athleticism

The Elements can be a wide variety of things. Karcin's was almost Sugar, an element of addiction and comfort, as well as blood, but Ice was more conflicting...

Ah, I meant did they have to be the basic elements that we all immediately think of (water, wind, fire, earth) Okay. By restricted do you mean they can't be super OP? I think the elements range contributes to the awesomeness of this idea.

Yes, that is correct. We don't want one character to have all three and just plow through everyone... And the four basic elements would stifle creativity...

TwistedDesire said:
The Elements can be a wide variety of things. Karcin's was almost Sugar, an element of addiction and comfort, as well as blood, but Ice was more conflicting...
I think I might do sugar, although it wouldn't represent addiction and comfort, it would represent excitement and being hyperactive. I've never done a character who's excited about absolutely EVERYTHING. Ooh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back