• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy At The End Of The Eastern War

Civetta

Traveler

War spreads like a virus in our world.

The Tortage Overcity was once the home we fought and died for in the Eastern War. It was a honorable

triumph but the road to power is filled with hypocrisy and casualties. The neighboring continents had

become unsettled with our diplomatic involvement of building a stronger army with our resources and

advanced technological breakthroughs that we'd achieved. First a soldier, then an eagle swiftly peering

down across the battlefield. Yes, it was possible. Turning races into animals of their choosing.

At the end of the Eastern War, there was only more war.

We are just pawns in a much larger scale battle now. The other continents have become completely

drowned in fear that the Eastern Continent will take over their lands without a second thought. They've

begun their retaliation, uniting to fight together for the first time against a common enemy.

A common enemy that is us…

They call us "Paragons"

And plan to destroy us all… or so they hope.

We’re no longer fighting for the cause that we once did.

We work alongside the Princess Of The WarHawks, Marie Levaune.

Commander of a independent faction, The Underground Strike Force, within the Eastern Overcity’s Military.

Their high trust in Marie’s loyalty allows her to do this but it’s amazing what a few changes can do...

War. Corruption. Power.

Essentially this is merely an idea at the current time. If anyone would be interested in doing a group roleplay

along these lines, let me know. I don't really know what to expect this to be. I'd like it to be dark but maybe a dash of romance?

I'd be open to any feedback any of you may have for this thought in it's current form.

I just started creating this a few hours ago, therefore it may have a bit of empty areas that I can touch up on.

Perhaps the "Underground Strike Force" base is accepting refugees on the new grounds of war and

offering them training and such.
This is a risky move because it both reveals the base location for anyone

who may have different motives. The Commander is confident in her plan and I'd like to see how it plays out.

Perhaps have ranks established? This also may be a mix of Fantasy/Futuristic?

Again, just throwing thoughts out there. I'm in the mood for war.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup! me too ( ;) )

I am interested on playing it and if you don't mind, helping developing it (^U^)

PM me later you ya?(>u>)

[QUOTE="Hans Von Guttenkrieg]Yup! me too ( ;) )
I am interested on playing it and if you don't mind, helping developing it (^U^)

PM me later you ya?(>u>)

[/QUOTE]
I can't PM yet, but I'd be happy to help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back