• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Twenty

Me, definitely! Psychie will get a response, just didn't get to it yet - had surprisingly little time despite four days without work. Hopefully tomorrow!

Me, definitely! Psychie will get a response, just didn't get to it yet - had surprisingly little time despite four days without work. Hopefully tomorrow!
O.K.! I'm gladly looking forward to it when your life allows you to write it (and I can relate)! 8D

O.K.! I'm gladly looking forward to it when your life allows you to write it (and I can relate)! 8D
Unfortunately, that won't be today - had too much fun helping a colleague and learning new stuff, so I got stuck at work for longer than expected. Hopefully soon!

Unfortunately, that won't be today - had too much fun helping a colleague and learning new stuff, so I got stuck at work for longer than expected. Hopefully soon!
Well, at least you had fun 😁

Real life Always Comes First and your colleague is certainly that! =)

Last edited:
Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus jaydude jaydude Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon
Heya Gang! Just to keep everyone in the loop, our dear Sherwood went into the hospital last weekend with double pneumonia and a bad pain in his right side. He's still in the hospital now but he's in good hands - not to worry.

But if you don't see him causing trouble as Luna in this game or Mario in Broadsword, that's why! =)

O.K.. Here's a blanket statement in every game I share with Psychie for all of you.

Psychie is offline until further notice. She's O.K.; it's her computer that isn't. Our favorite Psychotic, er, Psychie will be back when her computer-related woes are back in order. =)

Hey everyone. I just replaced my phone that some stupidhead stole from my purse, but my computer is still off line.

Give me a bit to get caught up and post as I can in between setting up the new phone.

Hey everyone. I just replaced my phone that some stupidhead stole from my purse, but my computer is still off line.

Give me a bit to get caught up and post as I can in between setting up the new phone.
Psychie Psychie Take your time! Shall I post in your other games that you've a new phone or would you rather?

Feel free to jump in. I have another 20 posts to catch up on and I need to finish downloading apps and music.

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus jaydude jaydude Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon

Here's an update for everybody. Last I heard with Psychie, she was still getting acquainted with her new phone and still requires a power supply to get her rig up and running.

Sherwood, as far as I know, is still in the hospital. It's surgery time. Minor if he's lucky, major if it's not. Still, he put a heart on the jokes I shared with him in our Conversation just yesterday, so that tells me he's in good spirits. As for when he'll be back? No idea. So keep your fingers crossed for my favorite Bud. =)

As for me, recent weather activity has knocked me for a loop. I continue to suffer from migraines of the highly-debilitating variety, often caused by shifts in air pressure. Florida. She's full of pressure changes up to and including tornado activity. I'm mentally worn out but in good spirits and keeping healthy as usual. I hope to post in both games this weekend, but tonight?

Tonight, I'm just going to chill out and take it easy.

Hope you're taking it easy, Gang! How are all of you doing out there?

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Feeling somewhat exhausted, but otherwise doing fine. I've at least got the weekend free.

Thanks for the update! Personally, I'm worn out after going to three concerts in three days, but doing great - probably doesn't count as taking it easy, though =D

I keep wanting to post but... part of me finds myself waiting for Sherwood to come back from the hospital.

That's not very logical is it?

I am posting this... everywhere? =)

Heya RP Nation!

For the first time in the near-10 years that Kaerri and I have been on RP Nation, I am changing my name (and I don't imagine it'll change in the future)!

I will always still answer to Dannigan or Dann and I'll leave a little something in my signature to that effect.

Hope you're having a wonderful day, RP Nation! 8D

Honor and fun,
Purr =)

I will always still answer to Dannigan or Dann and I'll leave a little something in my signature to that effect.
Good to know, this'll take some time to get used to =D
I like it, though, also comes with two r's like Kaerri!

I've considered changing my name here before, but I never came up with a new one that I like enough to make the change.

I like the new name, Purr.

I've considered changing my name here before, but I never came up with a new one that I like enough to make the change.

I like the new name, Purr.
Thank you, Bud! Sherwood Sherwood

I mean this from the bottom of my heart - it thrills me to this day that you and Killfire independently chose these names for your RP Nation handles! Captains Killfire and Sherwood live on! I'm so proud to be your GM back then as I am now!

Call it selfish, but I hope you don't change your handle! Dannigan was a name I created recently compared to our gaming time together, but... you'll always be Sherwood to me!

Honor and fun,
Purr =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back