• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Nineteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the posts - but first and foremost, take care of yourself. You're not on a timer =D

No worries. I've been a bit out of it myself these last few days.
Raaawrf! I hope you feel better soon, jay! =)

Huggles for our Jay because he's just cool like that.
Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Looking forward to the posts - but first and foremost, take care of yourself. You're not on a timer =D
And boy am I thankful for that! Ha ha. =) Thanks, Sil! ( I'm glad exclamation points are easy to type because if I had to physically express every one that I had, I'd get tired even more quickly than I am now. Heh!) =)

Wait, wait! Hugs are cool, but I know what Jays really like!

Avatar The Last Airbender Dancing GIF by Nickelodeon

Avatar The Last Airbender Love GIF

Avatar The Last Airbender History GIF

O.K.! Our Palladium changes are coming in-game on my next post (probably later on tonight). I think I've got that post all worked out. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

O.K.. I will try again tomorrow. I know what I want to write but to write it means being able to be in at least 3rd gear and my brain has downshifted to somewhere between 1st and 2nd for the evening (but it's non-stop thinking so my brain hasn't given me a break for about 5 hours now). I'm brain-tired. Sleep will likely fix it. Rambling! Love you guys! Keep your brains healthy and NOT for the zombies out there! "ArRUGHGHR!" =)

And tonight I stumbled across a new idea. I want to sleep on to see if it "works" for the Wayward Wanderers and Sharseya. I'll try and post again tomorrow.

Hope you all are getting enough sleep out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back