• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Asylum

BrinkOfIndigo

The Nightmare Chaser
Welcome to Westridge Asylum. This is where the people too unstable for the normal institutions come. The people with nothing to lose, the people so far beyond the edge that sanity is but a whisper to them. People who have been locked in one room since they arrived, never leaving. Everything is electronic, so escape is impossible. Nobody has eve left their cell.

Until now.

When the guards all come down with a strange and sudden sickness and die within hours, someone opens all of the cells. The prisoners are freed, but the exits are all still locked, so the asylum soon becomes a literal madhouse. With so few prisoners, chaos and destruction emerges.

The doors aren't opening anytime soon. Now, the madhouse has descended into insanity, and it's never coming back out.

100% interested. :D I've been wanting to do an asylum RP for a while. Is this detailed?

Yes. My roleplays are always detailed. Simple and casual just aren't good enough to build a proper story and develop characters, especially with the type of people they involve.

I love you. I mean... Wow, that sounded way more awkward than I anticipated. Anyway... *clears throat* Is there an age range for the characters?

I AGREE would have been better, yeah?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Popping up everywhere I am, I see
A consistently similar opening in our time schedule is not surprising given the wide access to this site, our mutual adoration for these Interest Checks are also unsurprising given the fact we've met up in various other Roleplays under similar common interests.

GrieveWriter said:
A consistently similar opening in our time schedule is not surprising given the wide access to this site, our mutual adoration for these Interest Checks are also unsurprising given the fact we've met up in various other Roleplays under similar common interests.
Actually, I suppose that is a very true collection of statements.

Heya friend.

Great idea and I'm interested, being the horror/mad/gorey RP lover that I am. You knew that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back