[Astrum: Heavens] [E-6] [Highdarklord] E602B

Vatoot nodded in understanding, "Of course. But we wanted to see how likely the more scholarly folks would be taking to us within your tribe. If your reaction is anything, then my people have a strong case before your council I hope. Do you think we should present such an offer to the king tonight, or wait till tomorrow for such a thing?"

Adibos seemed a little troubled, "Me's be thinkin' it'd'a bein' best, if me's a'deliverin' your offer, to Chief Odimas. Me's'a scheduled to be meetin' him again, later today." He hemmed and paused a moment, "You's a'folks would be informed, tomorrow, of'a whether or not, da'offer be movin' forwards."

Vatoot nodded in understanding, "I understand. We have waited a long time for such a meeting. A day's delay will not trouble us at all." Vatoot looked around the room once more, not quite at total ease.

Up on the ships a whole nother thing was being carried out however. A message was sent back to the homeworld to alert the Chiefdom of the developments undergoing on the surface as they were known to the fleet. Upon receiving the message at the Palace of the Dormitator, the Chief became quite intrigued, even beginning to consider traveling to the system himself to meet with the people that had been contacted.

Last edited by a moderator:
None of the other locals present, had taken notice of Vatoot or Adibos and were sticking to whatever they were doing.

"Now if you's'a didn't a'havin nothin' else, me's would be needin' to get back to me work, eh?" Adibos said, reopening the book from where he'd left off.

T[/hr]hough the message had been slightly garbled, it'd gotten through and caused a variety of different reactions, in those that had heard it. Scientific personnel, as one might've guessed, were mostly thrilled at this discovery of extrabed life- Sentient to boot! While others took a more cautious stance and some had little opinion at all.

All of Chief Najaro's advisers agree, however, that while they understand and even share the High Chief's enthusiasm- It might be premature, for him to travel to E602 personally, considering the fact no treaty negotiations have even been started yet. Furthermore, many of them are concerned at the political situation of E602B, especially the fact that these "promised steppes" appear to be surrounded by hostile countries.

Vatoot nodded in understanding, "I have nothing further to speak about at this time, and believe I shall retire for the evening now," and with that, he noddd respectfully and turned to make the trip back to his quarters, to await the return of his companions and receive their reports.

============

Chief Najaro could only just barely contain a smirk while meeting with his advisers, "We shall deal with them as is our way. Cloack, dagger, intimidation, and show of force through subtle elimination and blatent power, as is the way of our people," with that he ordered the detachement of two carriers and a battleship to head for the new system's main planet, carrying 4 soldier divisions, 2 marine divisions, 6 scout divisions, and 12 striker units. 12 Drop ship squadrens and 8 bomber squadrens will round out the forces deploying.

=============

Receiving orders from Bed, Fleetmaster Xetit looked to his targetters, "Begin locating every major and minor settlement in the region. Don't begin getting locks on the settlements themselves, but areas outside that they would be able to see our weapons impacting. Start with the largest cities and anything that looks like it could be of military in nature."

Major Karakt was still in their room, eye-stalks deep in the monitor of his portable computer, with notes and pieces of paper filled with scribbles, scattered all around. "Ah, Commander!" He exclaimed after noticing Vatoot's return, "How did your meeting with Adibos go?"

T[/hr]he deployment of an evident invasion force, has shaken some stalks and raised questions among those with knowledge of military operations, but no access to Mundus' extrabed operations. A cover story is already being drafted up, should the High Chief choose to withhold information about the going-ons in E602.

Many of the space naval command's scientific and civilian-sector officers, have voiced concerns about Chief Najaro's actions- Throwing caution into the wind and proposing that an assault be held off on the alien world, as interfering with the natives' politics in such a sudden and 'harsh' manner, might have unforeseeable consequences further down the line. Especially if the Mundus are to befriend the people of the "promised steppes", or establish any kind of colonies on the world.

"I believe it went well Karakt, I convinced him to propose to the king that he begin considering joining with our Chiefdom. I don't believe they will accept such an offer, not in a hundred years, at least not without an application of force, but it will make requests for other such things from our Chiefdom much more palletable, and seem utterly reasonable by comparison. Perhaps he will also see us as being benevolent, seeking to help others we encounter as much as possible."

It was at this time that a message beeped on Vatoot's comm system. He read the message and grinned slightly, "It also appears that operations similar to ours are being prepared to go to each of the other tribe's major population centers, excluding the mountain tribe and the second sentient species on the planet for east of here. They're hoping they can establish communications and friendly relations with all of them as they have here."

====

The High Chief smiled at the concerns, deciding to address them once he had heard back from the Fleetmaster, "Be assured friends, we aren't going to actually fight them. The troops are to act as an emergency quick reaction force. Diplomacy, science, and politics will be used on the planet. Inform the science community as a whole that until civilian ships are cleared to enter the system, all research desires and teams that wish to travel to the new system to conduct research will be ferried by military vessals of the 1st Fleet. Any that wish to conduct research or exploration on behalf of the Chiefdom on the unpopulated continent are authorized to depart with the ships ferrying them starting now. Any who wish to study the natives or their continent will have to wait until we have gained their permission. We are explorers and expanders of space, and deceivers when needed. We do not fight unless we must."

The Major hemmed, "Well.. considering that most of the other tribes, are hostile.. I wouldn't be surprised to see them, revel at an opportunity to ally with us. Considering the benefits it would bring, their Chief would be foolish not to at least consider it." He paused for a moment, then took a deep breath, "In other news, this.. datapad from the future of theirs- Has proven quite interesting. Most of the information is in vague terms, but it seems whoever wrote all of it, thinks we Mundus are right evildoers.. Apparently we are going to.." He shuffled through a few nearby papers, then picked one up and read from it, "'Bring and end to the ways of, 'Qwurab' and, doom all of 'Scimos'.."

"I've also found some schematics for more.. modern technology, but nothing too fancy. No time machines or anything." He chuckled and put away his notes.

Vatoot chuckled, "Well, without knowing what Qwurab or Scimos is, that doesn't exactly mean much to us sadly. But I am quite certain that our presence on this planet will forever change everything, though whether we're really evildoers in the ehend... I can certainly hope that we aren't, and that we serve as a period of enlightenment for this entire planet and it repays the favor by becoming part of the Chiefdom... though that will be part of the political side. Anything of note in the schematics that we could make use of at some point? Or modern by their standards more so than ours."

He paused for a moment, "Make sure to get all these reports forwarded on to the fleet so it can be forwarded on to Central Command for processing. Otherwise we're currently just playing a waiting game. Have you heard from our tag-along soldier?"

"Already forwarded, sir." The Major hemmed, "As for these schematics and data.. while I've not yet gone through all of it, I find it doubtful we'd find anything beyond our level. So far what I've read, is either a decade or two behind us, or closer to an equal level. From what I can tell, whoever left this tablet here, wanted it to gradually grant access to the information and ease in the advancements.. Teach them how to use fire, before teaching them how to make it, so to speak. From a scientist's viewpoint, it's a very effective way of technological ascension, without risking internal destruction." He smirked.

"And I haven't heard anything from the Private. I reckon he's still poking around town."

The commander nodded in understanding, "Though I feel we could guide them with our own expertise and experiance. Obviously this tablet is meant to have them upraised independently over countless generations as opposed to within a couple generations. The ways we could keep them from damaging their own planet by helping them skip the most painful stages of advancing..."

"Just how fast is the tablet going to have them be uplifted to our level? A couple generations, or a dozen?"

"I certainly hope he gets back in a timely manner, and in good health."

"Actually, it's closer to two.. maybe three. However, from what I can tell, the information on the tablet is only relevant, if the natives are in a unified society and have at least began experimenting, with industrialization." "That might be closer than you think!" The Private, who'd just popped into the room, said- "I've gone through taverns, libraries, schools and random social gatherings, sir. Seems these folks are mighty accepting, of beings they've never seen before!" The Major hemmed, "What do you mean?" "Well, they were shockingly open and friendly, when I approached them! Some even bought me a drink." He glanced at the Commander, "I declined, but we still had a good chat."

The Major smiled and shook his head, "About the, industrialization being closer than we think?" "Oh, right.. Well, apparently a year ago, someone had built themselves a steam engine. It had exploded and taken down three buildings, so people are weary of that stuff right now.. But they're definitely curious of it's possible applications."

The Commander shook his head slowly in partial amazement, "Major, do you think we could accerlate their growth to be caught up with us within one full generation, maybe two starting now-ish? While still keeping them from potentially imploding? Curious, generally peaceful, intelligent, and innovative people like this would be a perfect tribal addition to the Chiefdom if I do so say so myself."

"Perhaps we could... find that person who build the steam engine and help him perfect it. These people industrilizing, while being carefully watched and protected to insure peaceful development and avoid damaging technologies, could prove to be a boon to their entire planet."

The Major's eye stalks shivered as he hemmed, "To our level.. That's hard to say, it took countless decades of bloodshed and violence, for our people to shed their differences enough, to set our minds on unity. I'm not sure we could ultimately prevent a war on this world, short of posting an army here. And I doubt the locals would respond well to that." He looked at the Private, "Did you find out anything about how these people, view the other nations?" The Private turned one eye stalk onto the Major, "They're not exactly fond of them. Apparently people from the mountain tribe, have been known to raid their farms and pastures outside the city, as well as abduct people who wandered too close to the mountains. Adults and children alike. That seems to apply for the other tribes as well."

Major Karakt exhaled, "Of course.. we're only hearing one side of the story." The Private nodded in agreement, then turned to the Commander, "As for that steam engine.. it's builder was someone named Tor.. Tor-a-ba-da-bos. He apparently has a workshop in the, 'Western Quarter'."

Even the Commander's eye stalks moved uncomfortably in a natural response to the mention of the Warring Century, "The sheer bloodshed destroyed whole cities, these people can be sparred that level of destruction... I don't think we would need to station an entire military force. A few well positioned and placed strike teams would be able to allieviate stress between the tribes, insure that leadership desiring peace takes control given time, and that military efforts are ineffective at destroying the other sides, forcing an eventual peaceful committment from them... or allowing a side of our choosing to utterly crush the others... it would be up the High Chief how we would go about it."

"I've heard how there's some tribes still within the Chiefdom who have vicious stories about propoganda spread between the different tribes within them to account for normally occurring things... there will be a need to investigate each of the tribes to find out what's going on within them."

The following day; Past noon.

W[/hr]ith the events and intriguing discoveries of the day before, the Away team had decided (with approval from Fleetmaster Xetit) to spend the night on E602B. After barely getting used to the strange beds in their room, that weren't exactly built for Mundus physiology- They'd all gotten in a good eight hours of sleep, waking up to a thunderstorm the next morning.

After a somewhat lousy breakfast, consisting mostly of various fruits and what they hoped to be medieval cereal, the storm had subsided somewhat and Major Karakt had gone with the Private, to investigate the workshop of the apparent local inventor, "Torabadabos". In the mean time, the Commander found himself a visitor, when Adibos arrived in their room.

"Wabikati, Vatoot." Adibos said, as he entered, "Me's a'wishes you's fair day. Hope ya's was'a sleepin' alright?"

"Be safe boys, don't cause too much trouble," the commander bid to the rest of the Away team as they departed to investigate Torabadabos's workshop.

"Good day Adibos. We did get a pretty good sleep, took us a bit to get used to the beds, but we figured it out, as explorers are apt to do. The breakfast was nice too, so we're thankful for that. How was your night?" he questioned, having to slightly flex his back at the thought of those beds they had slept on. Not uncomfortable but simply strange to adjust to.

Adibos smiled, "Me's a'was'a sleepin' just'a fine, spent'a most of da'nite' with me's books, eh?" His smile now retracted to a more serious look, "We's a'convened da'tribal council last night, to be discussin'a ya's suggestion, yeah? About'a we's'a folkses, bein'a joining yous'a Chiefdom." Adibos frowned slightly, as if he was about to deliver bad news, "They's a'done agreed to be hearin' ya's proposal.. Right'a now, eh?"

Vatoot stood up and straightened his clothing, pulling at the hems a bit to remove a few wrinkles as best he could, "Well... I guess we'd best be off to see them then, eh Adibos? Never a good thing to keep a council waiting, they get fidgity... start trying to make decisions on things."

Adibos appeared bemused for a moment, then looked up at Vatoot and nodded, "Right, we's'a better a'be movin'." He said and without further ado, lead the way out of the Mundus' room and through the building again.

Before long, they were back in the throne room of King Odimas, though it's furnishings had changed somewhat- Next to the large stone throne, were six smaller ones, three on each side all made of a fine wood. Five of the six were occupied, with Odimas sitting on his stone throne. On the left side from Odimas, there was Frodebos who wore a dark suit, next to him was an older female in a red and white robe and the throne next to her, was empty. On the right side from Odimas, sat a male native in a plated mail armor, next to him was another male in a green robe and next to him, a female in a golden robe. Above the center thrones on the left and right sides, were a pair of large banners hanging from the ceiling. On the far-right side of the room, was a small desk in front of which sat another native, with a quill pen and a crude notepad in front of him, ready to write a record.

There was also a seat for Vatoot, opposite of all the thrones.

"Do not speak out of term and always stand up, when you do." Adibos, sounding worried, whispered to the Commander, then bowed his head to King Odimas and then walked past Vatoot, sitting down in the empty wooden throne.

Odimas now stood up and slammed the bottom of his staff against the floor, "Wabikati!" He declared, "Vatoot the Explorer, you already know our Magistrate Frodebos-" Odimas motioned towards him, "And Adibos the Traveler." He motion towards Adibos, then to the female next to him, "Between them, is Liak'e the Informer." The female bowed her head, Odimas then motion to his right, "They, in order, are High 'Stratiarch' Bermudaros- Consul Kebibor and finally, Petoniañas the Seer." As they were introduced, they all bowed their heads in turn.

Odimas again slammed his staff against the floor, "I declare this seventeenth gathering of the Tribal Council, upon this day of Eleventh, Highlight, 788 - Begun." As he finished, Odimas sat back down, "We are here to witness the case of Vatoot, and to hear his proposal of membership for our Kingdom, in the union of his people." Odimas looked at Vatoot and nodded his head.

Vatoot returned each council member's head bow with a bow of his body out of respect, recognizing that he is by far the lowest ranking person in the room, "Greetings to all of you, as you know I am Vatoot the Explorer and you know why I am here before you today. I represent the Chiefdom of the Mundus Somniantis, though we generally call it simply the Chiefdom. I am here at the request of the High Chief of the Mundus, Chief Najarao, who leads our many groups in a unified front. Truthfully, I am no diplomat, so my words will not be coated in honey and coming from the mouth of someone born with a silver tongue. I was a mere commoner in my own tribe, before rising through the ranks of our military to get to lead this exploration team to your Kingdom, and to this room. My two traveling companions are among your people now, hoping to help and learn from them in whatever ways they can while we are here."

He paused, before continuing speaking, "You're probably curious about the Chiefdom itself... we are far away, probably farther than any of your scientists and visionaries have begun to think about, but we have great reach and incredible speed for traveling when we want to. Our people, only just over a hundred years ago, ended over a thousand years of nearly constant bloodshed, the worst of it being towards the end, when our weapons and strategies reach full fruition for the time period. Two major sides emerged and one proved stronger, crushing the other in the horrible pitched battles for survival that were waged by those armies, for the future of the Mundus as a people were in the balance. We emerged, battered, bruised, and bloodied as a people, but grew stronger from it. With the fighting over and our people united, we entered a glorious age of economic and scientific growth and prosperiety, and as a people vowed to never again fall back into the ways of the Bloody Century and the time that preceeded it. We grew and explored and furthered our minds and our science, our understanding of the world and the universe grew rapidly. As a people, we are united through many different tribes, all of their chiefs swearing loyalty to the High Chief. Internally, each tribe controls their own land, people, and makes individual efforts, but the borders are porous, effectively non-existant when it comes to people travelling and sharing ideas. We want to join your people with ours so we can share that much more with others."

He paused for a moment, "I know for fact, the Chiefdom would love for your people, a people of peace and science, to join with us, become a tribe of the Mundundi, and help us grow as we hope to help you grow and learn. We can offer you much to help your people. We have tools that your people can more safely build with, knowledge of buildings that will help make your cities safer, your streets cleaner, and make it cheaper and easier for your people to live better. We have the ability to help your people learn how to grow food not only all year, but in greater quantities and far more reliably, not to mention we have our own growers who would make sure your people never go hungry when your own crops fail. We have access to great volumes of scientific material, research, data, that your own people would have total access to, and we would be ecstatic in helping you further your own efforts with science and advancement. But perhaps the biggest thing we can offer you is the technology and the manpower to keep your people safe from the other tribes and creatures who would seek to do you harm. If you are part of the Chiefdom, an attack against you is an attack against all the people of the Chiefdom. Our defense force is your defense force, and they will protect you as if you are their brothers, for truly, you would be..." here he paused, as if thinking, "I know you have many questions, and I would like to answer as many as I can for you. Never make a decision uninformed after all." He then sat down and observed the others.

Frodebos clapped his hands, "Excellent!" He stood up, "Me's a'would'a be recommending yous a'being granted an award, were this'a theater and we's the actors' board!" "Oh be silent, Frodebos," Petoniañas said, "The sole'a purpose of'a dis'council, is'a to be voicin'a we's'a opinions, mai Lyra. And me's'a opinion be being, that'a these'a Vatoot, bein' a makin' fun of we's'a folkses!" "You's opinion, ain't'a bein' nothing but anti-progressive'a thinkin'." "Stratiarch" Bermudaros huffed and stood up, "They's'a Mundundi folks, are'a being lotsa' different from we's folks, for sure's, yeah? But that'a ain't be meaning, we's'a shouldn't a'being at a least, considerin' what Vatoot has to be sayin'." "You's are'a military man, Bermudaros! You've of'a all the folks, should'a be-" "You've expressed your opinion, Magistrate. Now sit down." Odimas said harshly and Frodebos turned to him, "Y-Yes, mai Maistrat." He hesitantly sat back down, as Bermudaros took a step forward and turned to face the council, "The Magistrate's a'being right about'a single thing, see. Me's'a being a military man. And'a you's'a all have'a heard'a theys rumors- Theys'a mountain folks'a being plotting to attack!" He turned sideways and motioned towards Vatoot, "He's'a folkses, would'a be being'a willing, to be helping we's'a defending ourselves- If'a da'proverby push, came to da'shove, yeah? We's'a must'a being considering that at'a least!" He nodded his head with certainty, then sat back down, as Petoniañas stood up,

"The Stratiarch, makes an excellent point, my friends." She spoke to the council with a kind voice, as if she knew each member closely or even intimately, "However, if we chose to do so, we should not join with the Mundundi- Out of militaristic ambition, but out of care for our nation. Whether or not we can defend against an invasion, is irrelevant, if the tribe is destroyed in the process! We have dozens of fires and structural collapses, on a seasonal basis." "Economy, economy, economy! Is'a that'a be being'a alls you's a'thinks about!? What about'a we's'a cultures, eh? What abouts they's'a other tribes, eh? If'a we's'a be being allying, some stranger folkses, they's be attacking for sure! Outta' fear!" "Frodebos, your fears are-" As she addressed her colleague, Vatoot could suddenly hear her voice inside of his head- "A united tribe, yet divided in two. Yours are a people of many secrets, Vatoot, shrouded and hidden in plain sight. Do not fear, they call me Seer for a reason. The Rain on the eleventh has fallen and Odimas will die tonight, by the hand of Frodebos. You must stop him, lest our tribe will burn and the future will be pre-written, once more. Also, you must seek the Eastern Kingdom of Ithakva." Her voice faded away. "-that's why I believe, we should truly consider Vatoot's proposal." Petoniañas returned to her seat and as she did, she gave Vatoot a nod and a trusting smile.

"Mai Lyra is'a making a good'a point." Consul Kebibor said, without standing up, "If'a they's Mundundi folks, can'a be helping we's'a economy, we's should'a be at least'a accepting theys assistance." "Bah! Advanced'a building methods and'a ways'a to be guaranteein' successful'a crops, eh? Ridiculous! Is'a all'a being a scam!" "It's no scam." Adibos said and stood up, "Me's'a have'a been seen it, with'a me's own eyes! A device, that'a was'a speakin with others, a great distance away! You's'a be showin' them, Vatoot." "Yes. Show us this, device, Adibos speaks of."

Vatoot nodded in understanding at each point made, and he returned Petonianas's smile with a warm one of his own, nodding as if to show his appreciation, but also to show he understood.

Vatoot stood up, "I want to address each of your concerns, but most importantly, I will demonstrate what is asked of me," he pulled out his communicator, activating it to reach the command ships in orbit, "Mundundi, this is Commander Vatoot, do you read me? Over."

"This is the Mundundi, we read you loud and clear Commander, over."

"I'm in a meeting with the council leadership of the tribe right now, and Adibos requested another demonstration of our communications abilities, over," Vatoot sent back up.

"Hopefully this surfices," the communications officer responded, pausing for a moment, "On another note, Fleetmaster Xetit sends his regards to the Council, and wishes them well, over."

"I'll make sure they understand and know. I'll have a report for the Fleetmaster after the meeting. Out," he stated, ending the communication. "It has some pretty good reach as you can tell."

"We would be happy to train your warriors to the same level as ours, and would of course provide them equipment that would make one of them worth several of whatever is sent against you, and our own already trained warriors would assist you. However, we would seek to avoid violence if at all possible. A diplomatic solution would be far more beneficial to everybody involved."

Sheer amazement swept across the council and it was as if they'd seen some form of miraculous act, when Vatoot had his brief exchange of words- Though Adibos understandably wasn't too surprised anymore, his face still conveyed discomfort, especially when Vatoot started speaking about training and equipping warriors.

"Incredible!" King Odimas exclaimed, for a moment breaking out of his distinguished posture, indicating there appeared to be a person of science underneath. He quickly regained character however and hemmed, "So 'tis proven, that the Mundus are highly advanced. Wouldn't you agree, Magistrate?" Frodebos was baffled and seemed torn between awe and disbelief, with a hint of embarrassment when Odimas confronted him, "W-well'a.. yes'a these'a be warrantin' further'a examination.. but, uh.. they's'a Mundus folkses, does a'be appearin' to be possessin'.. some advanced, sciences. Howevers, we's'a be havin' scholarly folkses too, and one of they's been experimentin', with such advanced sciences! This'a Torabadabos fell-" "Bah!" The female next to Adibos exclaimed, rolling her eye stalks, "By me hatch-mother, ain't dat Torabadabos been doin' no sciences! "Engines" been' powered by'a deis' Blu'da crystals? Ridiculous, is'a what that is! For ya' to be callin' dat Torabadabos a scholar, is'a right offense, eh!? Me's'a grand-nephew's a more'a scholar, than'a dat fool!" Adibos sighed and turned to the female, "Liak'e please'a be calmin's down, this'a ain't bein' da'time an' place, yeah?" "Don't ya' be startin' brotha'! Ain't there bein' nothin' scholarly, 'bout a'fool whos'a bein' blowin' up da West'a Quarter's!" She shook her head and looked at Frodebos, "Dem rotatin' engines, is'a where deis' advancement's at. Not'a in some a'infernaly smoke machines!" "There'a you's'a be goin' again, with theys'a rotatin' engines, still without'a be havin'-" "Proof proof proof! Ya' ain't'a bein' smart enough, to be seein' da proof, if it was'a be starin' ya' rite' in-" "Enough you two!" Odimas yelled and slammed his staff against the floor, bringing the room to complete silence.

"We're not gathered here, to listen to you two rotten eggs, repeat that argument for the hundredth time! Either let it go, or I'll have you spend the night in the dungeons!" Both Liak'e and Frodebos awkwardly muttered some words of agreement, as Odimas pointed to the native with the quill pen, "Do not record their foolish bickering." The native nodded and scribbled something in his notepad.

As the situation calmed, the Stratiarch stood up again, "Gettin'a back on the topic- Vatoot, could'a yous be describin' these'a.. advanced'a equipments, of ya's warriors, eh? That'a could'a supposedly be makin' we's'a folkses' fighters'a worth'a legion, eh?"

Vatoot nodded as he stood to speak, having taking careful note of the discussion of Torabadabos, "Of course Stratiarch, I will be honest, I do have one on my person to serve as personal protection, and I'll show you it," with this he calmly, and slowly pulled out the rifle he had hidden under his robes, keeping the barrel pointed at the ground as he rendered it safe, removing the magazine and keeping the firing chamber open "This is a standard issue B26-M Assault Rifle. It is a semi-automatic, gas powered, recoil operated, rifled, lightweight, shoulder-fired weapon. It is accurate against a point target at approximately 400 meters, and against an area target at up to 600 meters. It is easy to clean, maintain, and effective in close quarters battle," he calmly began to slowly and systematically dissassemble it to allow inspection of the parts, "It has the ability to fire, in a sustained rate so as to not overheat, fifteen rounds a minute with accuracy in the hands of a trained operator, can lay down fire at a rate of 45-90 rounds per minuted for a short time, and has the capacity to fire over 800 rounds a minute at its fastest. Every soldier in the Chiefdom is trained in its use, care, and maintance. The B26-D Assault Rifle uses a larger, heavier round. We also have sidearms similar in nature, though smaller in size, firing smaller rounds. They operate on the same principle. As members of the Chiefdom, we would train your soldiers as part of our military, and in our drill and military customs and adapt your current force into our own, up-training your forces till they were on the same level as ours."

Vatoot looked at Frodebos, "Magistrate, I have no doubt you have your own advanced sciences, but your people have been blessed with peace compared to mine. We were forced to constantly adapt, change, and evolve everything to always stay ahead of opposing armies, which required constant, rapid innovation and adaption of new weapons, technology, and philosophies. Always treasure peace, even if your science is slowed down. The Mundus scientists, our masters of science and its many disciplines, will be eager to work with any," and he looked at the females next to Frodebos, "and all members of your own people to help you skip the painful and dangerous stages of developing much of what we have ourselves, while making sure your scientists and scholars still learn the ethical and important safeguards to conducting research to keep innocents safe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back