• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Astria ~OOC~

Characters
Here

Pumpkid

~Vibing along the cosmos~
Out of character chat, folks. Keep it clean, but not too clean as long as it's within Rpnation rules :D

Could any character be ready for combat regardless of their role? Like could I make a chef or shipwright that also kicks ass?

Question! I know you had the inspiration of Avatar when it comes to powers (bending the elements), but would I be able to create a character that could cast himself as metal? Like his skin becomes metal or is that out of this world?

Question! I know you had the inspiration of Avatar when it comes to powers (bending the elements), but would I be able to create a character that could cast himself as metal? Like his skin becomes metal or is that out of this world?
Yes I will allow it, as long as your powers remain within the element you are fine

also, is the captain or navigator steering the ship, or will there be a separate role for a pilot?

I'm quite confused on which zodiac clan should I choose since my desired profession is a surgeon and it is highly compatible with pisces in terms of prowess but I also want to choose leo because of the personality and it's my irl zodiac as well. Any suggestions?

I'm quite confused on which zodiac clan should I choose since my desired profession is a surgeon and it is highly compatible with pisces in terms of prowess but I also want to choose leo because of the personality and it's my irl zodiac as well. Any suggestions?
You are free to make more than one character is all I can think of ATM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back