• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Assassin's Creed RP (interest check)

Found this (:

assassins_creed_through_the_ages_by_melciah1791-d5mcz1s.png

Yes, even my teacher felt sorry for me. He even gave me some answers so I wouldn't completely fail. Then I ran out of time to put them in. It was horrible lol.

I'm sure it wasn't that bad, Suspicious Eye... Don't get your hopes sky high, but don't crush them either. I bet it'll turn out better than you expected :3

Deadkool said:
Well then, welcome to the order friend, I'm Jack, chapter leader.
It's a pleasure.

NotAllThatCreative said:
Oh jeez. That's one thing I don't look forward to when I get into college.
It's not that bad. I chugged too many monsters for my first final, so I crashed hard when the other final started. College is fun when your not in a major that demands you live on 6 hours a week.

Flawless said:
I'm sure it wasn't that bad, Suspicious Eye... Don't get your hopes sky high, but don't crush them either. I bet it'll turn out better than you expected :3
Yeah I know, I won't fail the class. Luckily I had a solid B going in, but it still hurts my overachieving soul just a little.

[quote="

College is fun when your not in a major that demands you live on 6 hours a week.

Fun might be the wrong word. I'm taking liberal arts and I've pulled a few all-nighters writing scripts and whatnot.

Not to mention, like 90 percent of my grades are project grades, so it really depends on whether the professor likes you.

Deadkool said:
[quote="
College is fun when your not in a major that demands you live on 6 hours a week.
Fun might be the wrong word. I'm taking liberal arts and I've pulled a few all-nighters writing scripts and whatnot.

Not to mention, like 90 percent of my grades are project grades, so it really depends on whether the professor likes you.

True, but you have free time and you get summers off.

Though it is kind of fun to blatantly rip off stories adapt them to whatever time period we're supposed to out them in and then watch as my professor tries to see if they exist on "the wikipedias". I wrote a three act play based off of

Dovahkiin oh dovakiin where art thou sweet dovakiin xD

Okies

So lemme just make sure I understand sorry if I'm bothering you ;^;

I find the link somewhere on this thread click and post my cs on wherever it takes me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back