• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Assassination Classroom: Terminal Velocity (OOC)

Characters
Here

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the OOC chat for the RP Assassination Classroom: Terminal Velocity.
Feel free to suggest, ask or chat here!

Not sure what else I could bring to the table apart from a robot in the shape of a boy. Was going to have a bunch of subroutines determine all the internal dialogue and it result in something like saying "hello sensei" and step it up each time

Not so much any more, I might just stick to peer pressuring others into joining

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
How cyborg am I allowed to make my badass?
Robocop levels or more has a robot arm that can fire those pellets AND is made of the same stuff the knives are?

He Lost his human arm in a gangfight/skateboard stunt

Btw I made my character go check to see if its ok. And everyone knows what ADD is right?
Tha'll do.

How cyborg am I allowed to make my badass?
Robocop levels or more has a robot arm that can fire those pellets AND is made of the same stuff the knives are?

He Lost his human arm in a gangfight/skateboard stunt
Just a prosthetic arm with pressured air cannons to shoot pellets from will do.

Hello NightTerror NightTerror I have taken a review of your character you have submitted in the CS page. Technically, your character is accepted. I just need a little bit more in-depth background on how he ended up on Class 3-E and a itty bitty more clarification on his personality too. Also another question, will your character be keeping a dog in class? I want to more bout the character. :)

I can't think of very much to put into a cs that isn't BS. My main goal was to play a ridiculous character that could somewhat be compared to the robot with a girls face as the monitor. I think I'll stick to peer pressuring others into joining as most my creativity is going towards what I've started. I am sorry for wasting time but I will continue to pressure others into joining

I can't think of very much to put into a cs that isn't BS. My main goal was to play a ridiculous character that could somewhat be compared to the robot with a girls face as the monitor. I think I'll stick to peer pressuring others into joining as most my creativity is going towards what I've started. I am sorry for wasting time but I will continue to pressure others into joining
You want a character that is just as ridiculous as Ritsu? I mean, it's not too far fetched. (It happened inn the show after all.) I want a more flawed character that can't go toe to toe with the big yellow teach himself. You catchin' my drift here? Also the word is invite not peer pressure, you're better than this, man.

Just letting you know I'm still in :)

Been a little busy with work and graduating, but now that I'm officially graduated, I should be more free

Users who are viewing this thread

Back