• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Assassination Classroom - New 3-E Class

can ym character be a exchange student from england :3 I kinda want to make a van helssing type character
Yep! That really is unique~ just make sure the reason why they’re in the e class makes sense. If they’re highly intelligent, it wouldnt make sense for them to be in the e class, you know?

more focused on investigation and supernatral then reality and academic subjects?
Ehhh... supernatural doesn’t really exist... since Kyuban sensei isn’t a real vampire, and there’s just some chemicals in her, turning her into this blood sucking beast.

alright then how about i make him a tin foil hat and try and find out that the moon blowing up is a conspiracy on the government. after all the event of assassination classroom never went public?

alright then how about i make him a tin foil hat and try and find out that the moon blowing up is a conspiracy on the government. after all the event of assassination classroom never went public?
lol, that’s hilarious and interesting. That’s chill~

the best insurance
Good. Because if those two go after each other.... they may need to rebuild the classroom....

"Where did he learn to fight like that"

Dante: "Oh, I spent most of my life training in the mountains in all forms of unarmed and armed combat. Well, except guns.... Kunai and Shuriken are better anyway....."

"...wiat you're serious"

Dante: "Hai"

"Well then... I just killed real people growing up. Family business and all."

"Well then... I just killed real people growing up. Family business and all."
"That doesn't sound all that hard to do. I mean I barely tapped this one guy when I first got here and broke six of his ribs and cracked most of the rest. Now everyone calls me a Delinquent" *pouts*

"That doesn't sound all that hard to do. I mean I barely tapped this one guy when I first got here and broke six of his ribs and cracked most of the rest. Now everyone calls me a Delinquent" *pouts*

"I just shot this guy cause he stole my pop tart. Also, family tattoos make me stand out."

"Technicly if your a yakuza kid saying you killed people isn't the best idea. You should be respected rather then feared" *continued to write in a note book."

"I just shot this guy cause he stole my pop tart. Also, family tattoos make me stand out."
"Well yeah, he stole your food. One spring I got hungry during prolonged training and stole food from a bear..... Long story short, I have a bearskin blanket now, and I made this necklace" *gestures to bear claw/fang necklace*

"Yakuza activities range from a broad spectrum. The guy who stole my pop tart had disrespected my father. And then me. Long story short, he's dead. There was this one time we did send relief and help to earthquake victims. That was fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back