• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Assassination Classroom - New 3-E Class

Emmi

Jumin's Bae

5c4acbc5cb91d2865f44ee6e5cbc034a--silver-hair-red-eyes.jpg

It's been years since Korosensei had been assassinated by the famous 3-E class, or the third year End class. The proud students had graduated from their junior high school, and had left for high school.

After a few years, the assassins found another creature to assassinate. However, they kept failing. This creature wants to end the human race once and for all, and/or enslave them. Just like Korosensei, they couldn't kill her. This "woman" wants to teach the E Class. Why? Well, that's a story for another time. What is she? Oh, did I not tell you?

She's a vampire.

The 3-E Class is filled with max fifteen students. Each have different stories on why they ended up there. With many different new faces, they all have one job: assassinate this vampire before March next year.

RULES
1.) Please be kind.

We don't want any drama. If you guys want drama, go argue while PMing. Please.
2.) Keep it PG-13
Swearing and stuff is allowed, but please, no sexy-sexy stuff. Use "fade to black" if necessary.
3.) Species.
Only species that everyone is free to use are humans.
4.) Posts.
Please no one liners. At least two paragraphs.
5.) Activity.
I mean, I want you guys to be active, and not inactive... but I understand everyone has lives outside a computer screen.
6.) Romance.
Not required, but it would add some flair ;) Keep it PG-13, though, yah nasties.
7.) CS Requirements.
Uh, not really. But please, use an anime or semi-realistic face claim. No need to BBCode it. You're free to BBCode it, but please, if you want to, please don't make it an eyesore.
8.) Discord.
We will not have an OOC thread. I find that its a waste if we're having discord.
9.) Character Limit
I would love it if everyone had at least one character. That way, more people are able to join! But, if you're like me, and you're just used to having 2+ characters, go ahead, but make sure you ask me first.
10.) Be Original
Please. Be. Original. Don't copy anyone else's character, and most certainly don't copy a canon character. I mean, we all have our favorites, like Karma, but be original. I'm not saying you can't be a delinquent, but please have your own flair to it. (:

Character Spots.

1.) Emmi Emmi
2.) Webs Elk Webs Elk -
3.) The Prophet The Prophet -
4.) Webs Elk Webs Elk -
5.) Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre -
6.) Danidify Danidify -
7.) Aes Aes
8.) xAlter xAlter
9.) One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
10.) Nico Nico
11.) drummerboi drummerboi
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)

GOOD LUCK, STUDENTS.

Last edited:
Emmi Emmi

I'm interested!

Question: Can I have twins?

I made a pair for a previous Assassination Classroom RP that never really took off.

Also, do you already have a character sheet?

Wahhh sorry bout that. This got drowned in my alerts and messages, and I completely forgot about it.

It's all good. I'm just glad it's not dead before it starts.

I'm definitely interested I'm guessing as for why the 3 e class is still there the headmasteright exuded to still have it or something?

can ym character be a exchange student from england :3 I kinda want to make a van helssing type character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back