Chitchat Ask Wizard

You shall get your choice of room. There are ten floors, a thousand rooms on each floor. Numbered as floors A-J, rooms 1-1000. Choose any, ansd you shall have it, even if occupied. I will merely kick out the other guests.

If you saw Snookie and Tila Tequila hanging out of a ten story burning building while on your lunch break and only had time to save one, where would you go for lunch?

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Wizard, where should I hide all the bodies?
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
You may hide them in all the rooms thy darkest of wizards does not choose.

PirateLexi said:
If you saw Snookie and Tila Tequila hanging out of a ten story burning building while on your lunch break and only had time to save one, where would you go for lunch?
I would go for possibly a nice place that makes sammywitches

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Cleverly open up some holes in the cemetry that belong to other people, and dump them together.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, this makes sense. Like that thing we did that time with those people.

Ya know, that thing? The one you told me never to speak of again?

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Ah, this makes sense. Like that thing we did that time with those people.
Ya know, that thing? The one you told me never to speak of again?

Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Exactly!

PirateLexi said:
Two plus three =
A: sweater

B: fish

C: refrigerator

D: your mom
A & C

Someone is addicted to left for dead, lodging 60 to 80 hours for both games.

I used to play smite but I was always more of a league legends guy then smite. Though I play rome when my computer works

Why join the light side or dark side when you can join the Void...? We have everything both the light and dark sides have, plus we have room service from gods. Also, unlike the light side and dark side, we have shadow dragons and flying fish that breathe fire.

UltraYuseke said:
Why join the light side or dark side when you can join the Void...? We have everything both the light and dark sides have, plus we have room service from gods. Also, unlike the light side and dark side, we have shadow dragons and flying fish that breathe fire.
Flying fish that breathe fire?! That's it, I'm signing in

Wizard, will there ever be a Staff vs Users L4D2 Live Stream?

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Wizard, will there ever be a Staff vs Users L4D2 Live Stream?
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
One day, it is a thing on my list. Its just a very very long list. 
Well if anyone else has any questions, do let me know!

@The Dark Wizard Why are the things in the human world called "Skyscrapers" so small? The rooms of the house in the Void are almost four times the size of the "Skyscrapers". 
They were a disappointment, as when I found out about them, I was told they were huge... They weren't all that big though...

Dear wizard, do you know Richard, Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance , Mistress of Magma , King of the world and mayor of a little village up the coast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back