Chitchat Ask Wizard

DrCompton said:
How do I gain your love and affection
Its not that hard, I'm usually friendly to anyone who talks to me and I do tend to give them attention and affection. Just continue being an awesome RPer on the site and eventually we will end up in an RP together. 

[QUOTE="THE J0KER]Who is the greatest supervillain of all time?

[/QUOTE]
Xanathos.

Lex Luther.

I don't know, I like a lot of supervillians, I don't want to type them all out.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]You :D

[/QUOTE]
A most satisfying answer, just when I was losing hope that you didn't overlook my most sensitive question.

I'll be off then *howl* ^_^

btw as far as supervillains go, nothing beats Albert Wesker.

Would you like to join me in the Void...? It's quite a lovely place, especially with the shadow dragons and fire-breathing fish flying around.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Its not that hard, I'm usually friendly to anyone who talks to me and I do tend to give them attention and affection. Just continue being an awesome RPer on the site and eventually we will end up in an RP together.

[/QUOTE]
Or have market share on 9/10ths of his tarnished and blackened soul.

Which you can't.

Because I already did that.

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Wolf Rawrrr]A most satisfying answer, just when I was losing hope that you didn't overlook my most sensitive question.
I'll be off then *howl* ^_^

[/QUOTE]
You are my faithful wolf, you've been with me since the start, and I expect you to walk the path until the end.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]In a character battle, who will win Velexus or Akita

[/QUOTE]
I don't recognize said characters.

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Or have market share on 9/10ths of his tarnished and blackened soul.
Which you can't.

Because I already did that.

Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Its True. 

ViAdvena said:
Dear Wizard, do you know that I am someone watch you when you sleep?
Good, it makes me feel less lonely :P

Dear Wizard, why are there already so many responses? This started only a half hour ago and it's the middle of the day.

DecayintoChaos said:
Dear Wizard, why are there already so many responses? This started only a half hour ago and it's the middle ld the day.
Glorious Reasons?

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Glorious Reasons?

[/QUOTE]
= He has no life outside of this glorious site.

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]= He has no life outside of this glorious site.
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
This is also true.

UltraYuseke said:
@The Dark Wizard I have yet to be answered on my previous question. Is it that you do not like shadow dragons, flying fish that breathe fire, or do you just not like the void in general...?
My answer was " :D !"

That is how I feel about the void.

I asked if you would like to join me, actually. I've already seen thy greatest answer to how you feel of the void.

Wizard...I have destroyed their bodies and broke their spirits. They exist no longer. What will be my next task, oh so powerful Wizard?

I stopped over in the Void for an hour. Longest week of my life.

Captain Hesperus

DryPunishment said:
Wizard...I have destroyed their bodies and broke their spirits. They exist no longer. What will be my next task, oh so powerful Wizard?
To Dance!

Because Dance Party. 

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]I stopped over in the Void for an hour. Longest week of my life.
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
The Void will do that to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back