• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

NobleSixIsInACave

Keeping it Cheeki, and Keeping it Breeki
Kodiakk Kodiakk

Erwin was perhaps one of the most well known new demons in hell, for like Alastor, he had risen to the position of overlord, but unlike the radio demon, it was not due to inherent power he held, but because he was tactical genius, and was every bit as ruthless as he was intelligent, which had allowed him to not only dispose of one of overlords and take their place, but then greatly improve the base of power they held, enough so that his corner of hell actually seemed stable, even if it came at the cost of many lives and the liberties that the other parts of hell came with. Indeed, his slice of the underworld was a stark contrast to the rest of hell, and everything was planned, including the response to the extermination. Unlike the other overlords, who typically cowered away or found safe haven, he stayed out with little fear, for he had long since discovered not only that the exterminators had a quota, but what it tended to be. They were careful not to take anymore than they needed, as if they were gardeners trimming a plant, and he was happy to throw the less desirable demons in his territory to the wolves, using it as incentive for the rest who remained to prove themselves to be worth keeping, and even in the chaos that often followed, his territory was rarely assailed, for doing so would not mean a turf war, for Erwin did not indulge in such petty games, but all out war, and Erwin was a master of the art of war.

It was because of this, that variables that he could not account for irked him more than anything nowadays, and an establishment that had opened just barely beyond his territory, the Happy Hotel, was one of those variables. Normally, a simple business would not even earn his attention in the slightest, but this was no normal business. This particular Hotel, was one run by the Princess of Hell herself, Charlie Magne, with the intent of rehabilitating demons, or so she claimed. Admittedly, he wouldn't have cared now just like he didn't care nearly a year ago when she announced it, infact, he would have been content with treating it as neutral ground, a sort of Switzerland to his Germany. That was not the case however, as he had gotten word that Alastor, one of his chief rivals, had been spending a concerning amount of time here, with the Princess. He could not strike at it directly, to eliminate what very well could be a ruse for some plot of Alastor's, as doing so would place Charlie in danger and earn him the ire of Lucifer, and he was not ready to challenge the lord of hell, atleast, not yet. He decided the best course of action would be to figure out for himself what exactly was going on with this hotel, and he found that in the case of Alastor and his deviousness, he could not trust anyone to come away from him alive or not played into the radio demon's hands.

That was why Erwin decided to come here himself, perhaps posing as a benefactor or customer, to learn what he could before the extermination kicked off, so determine if there was more than he suspected going on here, and if so, how to deal with it. He reasoned that the radio demon would not be expecting Erwin to come forth so boldly, and thus, he would catch him off guard, and they'd atleast be on an even playing field. As he reached the door, he hesitated, thinking that perhaps he was acting too hastily, before his eyes narrowed and resolve strengthened. When he marched across the Rhineland, laying waste to all who stood before him, he had never once hesitated, and his iron will would not be shaken now. He knocked, hard, and then waited for a response. He would get to the bottom of this.

Although Valentino found his incredibly luxurious Limousine often very relaxing, now was not one of those times. It was that time of year again, where everything became hectic, due to the coming of the Yearly Extermination, which meant that as one of the most important demons in hell, he had more to do than most. Right now though, he was stuck in traffic, unable to get anything useful done, as he sat around here in the middle of the city. He took a long drag of the cigarette placed in his fancy ciagrette holder and grimaced. To make matters worse, one of his best stars, Angel Dust, had practically stopped performing, in favor of living for free with the Princess of Hell in her fancy hotel. If it were anyone else, he'd teach them both some manners, but he wasn't going to bother Charlie. As he glanced out the window, and observed the demons outside, he noticed a small, rabbit girl. She seemed to be rather lost or unsure of what she was doing, and, more importantly to Valentino, she certainly didn't look bad, especially in those loose robes. Rolling down the window, as he kept a cool smile on his face, he called out to her. "Hey, Hey you with the robes! Whats a pretty little thing like yourself doing out here wandering all alone?"

Charlie had been in the Hotel putting things away that she had recently got for the building. With the yearly extermination, they were going to need to be stocked up plentifully on items and hope that none of the Exterminators entered the hotel by any sort of means. she was going to make sure that the doors and windows were tightly and securely locked to ensure utmost security. She had been busily occupied when she heard a knock... a hard one. Well that was rather odd and it had startled her too. Charlie bit her lip and debated on if she should answer it. Finally she relented and went over to the door and opened it slowly. Once the door was fully open, her eyes trailed up at the figure that stood behind the door and she nervously swallowed in response.

It wasn't uncommon for Cassie to be dazing around the streets. It also was not uncommon for demons to be flirtatious with her because of her one strap tunic with a bit or chest fur hanging out. So when she heard a male voice call out 'loose robes' her head turned and she looked around only to see that she was the only demon around that was wearing something that looked like loose robes. Well great. "M-Me?" Cassie asked innocently as her heterochromatic eyes went up to look at Valentino. What in the world would he want with her? "I-I don't know. Just taking a walk." She said as her nose twitched. Cassie knew the yearly extermination was coming up and she's survived over a thousand of them having arrived in Hell in the year A.D. 79. So she's got little tricks on how to survive them. And she was trying to keep calm by taking a mere sweet walk. Did she know who Valentino was? Not at all and she wasn't used to being called 'pretty little thing' by another demon so that was quite offputting for her.

Erwin's sharp eyes observed the girl who opened the door, quickly recognizing that it was the Princess of Hell, in the flesh. He had never found himself particularly intimidated by her the few times he had seen her from a distance while encountering her father, or the one time he saw her on the television, but now that he saw her up close, in person, he found her even less of a concern, were not for the diplomatic immunity she held. His lips curled into a smile, not at all like the kind one would expect from a demon. Erwin was always more subtle than many of his compatriots in hell, and it often showed, although those who mistook his subtly for docility always learned the error of their ways. "Hello, Fräulein Magne." He began, his accent still bleeding through in english, even if he spook it fluently. "May I enter?" He asked, as he looked down at her. He did not quite tower over her like Alastor, but he was still taller than the girl by a few inches atleast.

Valentino rolled his eyes beneath his glasses. "Yes you...why are you just wandering around?" He asked, examining her from head to toe inside the limo. She seemed much more like a shy kind of girl, something that wasn't particularly common here in the underworld. He quickly decided that he could probably make good money off of her, both from films and clients. "Nevermind, why don't you step inside, rather than walking. I can take you to wherever you need to go." He offered, giving her a false, warm smile. This was all part of his plan, he'd appear the friendly gentleman, earn her trust, before offering to hire her in exchange for good money and protection from the exterminators. He had no clue what she was wearing, for he wasn't much of historian, but he assumed that a shy little girl like her couldn't be that old, how would she survive of the yearly extermination unless someone was already helping her.

Charlie was rendered speechless. “Oh... hello. Yes you may.” Charlie spoke quickly before stepping to the side to let Erwin in. She’s seen him before and she would rather stay on his good side. Well, she wanted to be on everyone’s good side actually. After letting Erwin inside, she closed the door and locked it back. “May I politely ask why you’re here? I wasn’t expecting anyone to come here before the extermination.” Charlie managed to say smoothly whilst looking at Erwin with a very curious expression gracing her facial features.

Cassie thickly swallowed and her shy nature got the best of her. She found herself trusting Valentino enough to actually get inside the limo. She had never been inside a vehicle before. Transportation back in her day was either on foot or on horseback. And even though it’s been over a thousand years since her death, she’s never gotten used to the modern advances in Hell. Technology, Cars, Television... she was clueless. Cassie adjusted her tunic, which was a little short than the long tunics that women wore back in the day. “Thank you so much.” Cassie said to Valentino once she had gotten inside the limo. The Rabbit was too trusting and since she didn’t know who Valentino was, she was not aware of what she was getting herself into. Her eyes looked around the limo, wondering if she would be able to get used to being in something she’s not used to.

"Well..." He began, once again hesitating as he took a few more steps further inside. He hadn't quite decided what he wanted to pose as, a customer or as a benefactor. Few would believe an overlord would seek out redemption, but Alastor was already a benefactor, a second overlord donating would be even more far fetched, especially so close to the catastrophe that struck every year. Perhaps even, so close to the yearly extermination, with fear running so high, it would seem almost understandable for a demon to look for a way out now, and for an overlord to choose a time when few others would even pay attention, to come here. He wondered if she knew of how he dealt with the extermination, and if she knew how little he feared it, how he broken it down to its roots, like a mathematician deciphering a problem. He hoped she didn't, it'd make him more believable. He looked back at her. "I've come seeking a path to redemption, a way out of this bleak and hopeless existence." He said, lying through a soft smile.

"You're welcome little lady" he said coolly, as he leaned back, as the Limo lurched ever so slightly as it began to move again. He watched her looked around, nearly dumbstruck at the inside of the vehicle. He had to admit, it was rather cute, even if he had no idea why she was acting like this. Her used his demonic powers to levitate two glasses, along with a bottle of champagne, which he poured as he began to talk. "My name is Valentino, perhaps you've heard of me?" he said, assuming she did know, considering the majority of demons did know him, as one of the many overlords of hell and as the self proclaimed prince of vice. One of the glasses levitated over to Cassie, as he took his own, taking a sip of it as he kept a cool expression on his face.

Charlie looked perplexed by Erwin’s answer. “You want... redemption!? Oh, this is great! I’ve never heard of an overlord wanting redemption!” Her naïve nature was showing for she would believe it if someone told her that they wanted redemption. But even though she seemed to believe him, Charlie was still going to be on her guard just a little. “So, how long you gonna stay with us?” Charlie’s head tilted to the side at him curiously. In simpler words she was merely curiously on how long it might take for him to get redeemed. Well... Charlie believed he wanted redemption after he had lied to her and said he wanted it. And the Princess was so anxious to get business up and running around the hotel that she was going to take in any demon who said that they wanted redemption to her. And she believed that Erwin can merely wait out the Extermination with them with ease since everything was going to be securely locked and tight.

“Hmm, no I’ve never heard of you.” Cassie’s head shook before she took the glass of champagne. She didn’t know what liquid this was, she was only used to drinking water and grape wine, but it looked like it would taste good. She had thought that her seriously out of date clothing would be a dead giveaway to at least a timeline on when she died. Only ancient Romans and Greeks wore this clothing. And even though she was Pompeiian, Cassie was technically Roman too. Her nose twitched and she slowly brought the glass of champagne up to her lips to give it a taste. Tasted pretty good to her and it fizzed a bit in her mouth and on her tongue. “I’m an o-old demon so please forgive my cluelessness.” Cassie said quickly, thinking she might as well give Valentino the heads up that she was old for a demon and very old at that.

Erwin tapped his foot on the ground, as he thought about her question. "That...is hard to say. How long does redemption tend to take...has it even been achieved yet?" He asked, as he looked around again. There was no sign of anything going on here, but this could still all be a trick, knowing Alastor. He wasn't terribly concerned with redemption, not only did he not think it was possible, but he had little desire to reach heaven, for heaven was kingdom of peace, and no place for a man who's profession was war. He looked back at her, deciding that perhaps he could prod information from her quickly, perhaps even before the extermination kicked off if possible. The sooner he could get back to business, the better afterall. "I've heard that another overlord is assisting you here...will I be safe to stay with you, if that is the case?" He asked, once again looking the Princess over.

Valentino arched an eyebrow, as he looked at her in surprise. "Are you serious...why, I'm Valentino baby, one of the overlords of hell! Everyone knows who I am!" He declared with absolutely confidence as he watched her sip. He was once again surprised by her when she said she was old, he would have guessed the opposite considering how little she seemed to know. If that was the case, perhaps she would be easier for him to trick than he thought. Still though, he was curious, how old she was, he didn't have much, if any knowledge of history, and thus, he had no idea what she was actually wearing. "Eh how old exactly? I've never seen a get up like yours."

“Well... no it hasn’t been achieved yet.” Charlie said with hesitation. “But I think once you fully stop and refrain from doing whatever got you down here then you’ll be redeemed and then you can be in Heaven!” She managed to pull a smile at Erwin. Then her eyebrows furrowed at what he told her next. “Well Yes, another overlord is helping me out kindly... Alastor the Radio Demon But you’ll be safe even with another overlord here so don’t worry. As long as the both of y’all don’t agitate each other.” She explained gleefully to Erwin. Charlie looked naïve and she was willingly putting her trust into Erwin because he sounded so believable that she could not help but trust him.

Cassie nodded her head. “I am serious.” She said with a flick of her ear. And then she went back to sipping slowly on the champagne. Hasn’t anyone here ever heard of ‘Ancient Rome’ or anything like that? Or were they too busy with note modern stuff to not even care about history? “I died in the year 79 A.D. so that’ll make me... I think one thousand nine hundred and forty-one years old.” Cassie pulled a sheepishly shy smile. Everyone seemed so... modern here that she was sure that she was one of the few anciently old demons here left. Maybe most were wiped out by Purges or murdered by other demons. But Cassie knew her way around and knew how to live... that didn’t help her from her already sealed fate of dying from ash and smoke inhalation though. But she wasn’t going to tell Valentino her little tricks of surviving the Purge just yet anyways.

"I see...and what if you're here, not just because you're committing sin, but because you need to be punished for what you did in life?" He asked her, as he contemplated the idea himself. Sure, maybe someone who was greedy or a whore during life might be able to find a way out, if they changed their ways, but even if he never took a life again, it wouldn't change anything, those who he killed would stay gone, and what he did, more than what nearly any other sinner did, would never been erased. He concluded that demons like he or Alastor would never be allowed redemption, not that either sought it in the first place. He glanced to her again, and said "I see...what does he here then? And also...would you mind perhaps giving me a tour?"

Valentino lowered his glasses, looking her over carefully. "You're over 2,000 years old?....pardon my french darling, but how the fuck did you manage that?" Now this was not something he was expecting to just randomly encounter on the street, an ancient demon, atleast, an ancient demon that wasn't at the top of the food chain. It also threw a monkey wrench in his plans, if she was that old, she had to be wise to his schemes. At the same time, it made her much more desirable. Valentino liked having exotic things, it was a bit of hobby of his to collect them and show off what he had, and the only demon he could think of that would be exotic to have in his personal entourage than a 2,000 year old seemingly innocent demoness, would be to have the Princess of Hell herself, and he knew very well that Lucifer would ring his neck if Valentino even tried to achieve that.

Charlie shrugged, she hadn't really thought about that so she would have to think on it. "Well... maybe if you're being punished for something that you did, why not overturn that punishment by doing good things?" That was all that Charlie could think of. Now it was indeed time to give Erwin a tour. "Alastor? He's just helping me run the hotel and he's going to help us get more demons here." She explained meekly before motioning Erwin to follow her. "Come on now, I can give you a tour and all!" Charlie gushed out cheerily before continuing her walk.

"I know how to avoid the exterminators. They smell like roses so if I smell roses then I know that I need to hide, but recently it's been getting harder for me to find good hiding spots. I also don't interact with many demons so nobody's ever really tried to murder me or anything." Cassie explained. "If you're wondering where I'm from, I'm from Pompeii. That Italian city that got buried in ash from a volcano in August of 79 A.D." The rabbit demon went on to say to Valentino. Cassie seemed like an innocent girl who wasn't even supposed to be here but her culture was polytheistic so that got her sent down here. "Anybody from Pompeii was sent down here, except the children of course. But I don't know if there are that many demons as old as I am left." Her nose twitched whilst she mumbled it out. Cassie felt like she could trust Valentino for he seemed so nice but she didn't know that he was only pretending to be this nice moth demon. And oh, she would be in for a surprise when she would learn as to what Val did down here.

Erwin followed behind her, as he started to get a the feeling that Charlie may not actually know what she is doing, and on top of that, that Alastor may very well be taking advantage of her trusting nature. She may be a sweet girl, but she hardly seemed like her father, something that he noted. She was the heir to hell, and if something were to happen to Lucifer and Lilith, Charlie would be next in line, and of course, he doubted she could retain the same hold that her father held. The chaos that would ensue would be perfect for a strong hand to come and restore order. It was an interesting thought to be sure, but Erwin pushed it back for now, his focus needed to be on figuring out what sort of devious tricks Alastor was planning, and besides, he didn't have a way to deal with the King and Queen of the underworld, not yet at least. He followed behind her silently, allowing her to show him around as he observed the hotel carefully.

"Ah interesting...and you're an Italian you say?" Valentino said, giving a bit of a smile. He was also an Italian, and like many other crime families, Italian crime families stuck close together. Some of that had been lost in hell, but whenever he could bring someone of familiar lineage into his organization, he was glad to do so, and it was certainly easy, there were few other overlords that even spoke fluent Italian, the only one coming to mind being one of the newer ones, Erwin, and Valentino had an advantage over him in that regard. "So Cassie...what then, do you do to make a living here exactly? You can't have possibly survived for two thousand years scrounging for food and shelter"

Charlie was eagerly and happily showing Erwin around. The hotel really needed some more refurbishing and sprucing up with cleaning and decorations. But Charlie has been busy with stocking up on groceries since the extermination was coming up. She went down all the hallways that the hotel bore and she went around to the sides of the hotel. Charlie really did seem passionate about this hotel and what she intended to do. The backside of the hotel is what needed the most attention of refurbishing.

“Well, yes I am Italian.” Cassie said with a nod. She could speak fluently in Latin and in Italian. And she wondered if a few demons down here could understand Latin and that it wasn’t a dead language like some claimed. “Well, I have a job. And it’s food related and I usually do all of the cooking and baking and things like that and it’s boring really but at least I get money.” She explained before continuing. “But when I first arrived here there wasn’t back much to do except dance for money because people loved giving dancers money back then... I’ve still got some of that money too.” She went on to say to Valentino. This had sustained her enough to let her live for over a thousand years and yet however her shelter wasn’t the best. It was a mere rundown apartment that she lived in and she didn’t want to be paying all of her money on shelter that she couldn’t afford.

The more Erwin saw of the hotel, he more he started to think that perhaps this was nothing more than a hotel. Or that Alastor was far too good at hiding his tricks for whatever said trick was to be found without tearing the place down, board by board. Another thought occurred to Erwin then, what if this is exactly what Alastor wanted, for one of his most dangerous rivals to waste resources worrying about the pet project of an innocent girl. Such a ruse would certainly not be beyond the scope of Alastor. Erwin decided that perhaps he'd spare a few demons to keep an eye on this place from a distance, incase anything suspicious happened, and not divert too many resources to it. Once Charlie had finished showing him around, he spoke up again. "So do you intend to wait out the extermination in here then?"

Valentino grinned, it seemed like her current job left her unsatisfied, which is exactly what he was hoping for. On top of that, when he heard dancer, he assumed that essentially meant she was something similar to stripper, even if that wasn't the case. With that in mind, he decided that he should simply be plain and blunt with her. "Well in that case, I think I may have an offer that'll intrigue you, sweetcheeks...you see, I handle a lot of vices down here in hell, the kind of things demons want to spend their money on. You name it, I have it...and I'm always looking to...expand my enterprise with new employees, and I think you'd fit in perfectly!"

Charlie's eyebrows furrowed. "Of course. The doors and windows are going to be securely and tightly locked so no exterminator can get inside. Besides, we've got plenty of stuff so we should not have a problem with waiting out the exterminaton." Charlie sounded pretty confident that they were going to be just fine and that no exterminator was going to get them.

Cassie’s ears went up. Was... Valentino offering her a new job or something? Oh that sounded so great but she was skeptical. Would she fit in? Would it not be boring? Would he even pay her? “It's far from boring right? Well, I guess I accept." She didn't know what she was getting herself into and she thought maybe it was something nice. So Cassie was completely clueless as to what Valentino did and what he was legitimately offering to her. "But, are you sure I'll fit in?" Cassie did seem weary that she wouldn't fit in because she was so... anciently old and the employees that Val would have would be young perhaps. So this would make Cassie stand out amongst them and it would be awkward for her.

"Your plan is to lock the doors?" He asked, arching an eyebrow in confusion. He wondered if the girl had ever actually been in danger in any of the exterminations, if she really ever needed to hide away. It wouldn't surprise him, she was the daughter of the devil, he doubted they even would touch her if she stood in the open, as part of the agreement between Heaven and Hell. It didn't exactly fill him with confidence, although, perhaps simply being near her would do the same as a fortress of machine guns and artillery would, and if not, he was far from defenseless.

"Oh I'm sure you'll do just fine." He snapped, and suddenly a contract, and a pen, appeared in front of her. "Just sign at the bottom...its just a little work agreement..." he reassured her, still giving her the same smile he held earlier. Any demon who was new would know better than to make a deal with a demon like this, just like with Alastor, such deals were often weighted in favor of the overlord, and this was no exception. Any modern demon would be able to spot quickly in the fine print what this really meant, how it would essentially sign their souls over to Valentino, but he hoped that as an older, more naive demon, she would not realize that.

Charlie nodded her head. “Locked doors and windows will surely keep an exterminator out!” The princess said confidently. It was true that she’s never been a target for the Exterminators simply because she was Lucifer’s daughter. So surely they wouldn’t attack the hotel where she is currently residing at. This should be very comforting and surely they could wait out the Purge. No Exterminator should date attack a building that the Princess is in.

Cassie should’ve known better. But her being so old and not used to signing contracts she could barely read the fine print. Taking the pen, Cassie signed her name at the bottom which sealed her fate. Working for Valentino in something that she was going to find out about soon. “So that’s it? Just sign at the bottom?” Cassie asked, looking up at Valentino after she had signed her name. Well, that was done and honestly she thought she was going to be getting something good out of this.

"I see..." Erwin said, almost in shock of the naivety of the girl. Even in his years on earth, when he encountered those who had never had to live through the fires of war had he encountered someone so foolishly trusting. While it is true he had never tried to fight the exterminators, having learned how to simply appease them, he seemed to at least know what to do far better. Once he had claimed hell as his own dominion, he would be ready to challenge them, and he'd transform it into something far more glorious than the cesspit it was now. He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, before he said "I don't suppose you have any alcohol here, or is that counted as a sin?"

Valentino smirked, as the girl signed herself over to him. Her life was now his, and her knew exactly how best to put her to work. "That's right, that's it...now how about you come over here, and I'll give you the run down of your new job" He said to her, as he made some room for her next to him, although it would still be a tight squeeze, which is exactly what he intended.

“There’s alcohol here. It’s a sin but we still have it here for demons who don’t really need bother with redemption.” Charlie was talking about Husk the alcoholic cat demon so there was a bar area full of booze and liquor. “But if you want some alcohol then you can be my guest.” Charlie offered with a shrug and she simply changed the subject from Exterminators to simple Alcohol.

Meekly and obediently, Cassie did what Valentino said but she noticed that it was a tight squeeze which was uncomfortable for her but she didn’t want to complain or anything like that to Valentino. “It’s a bit of a tight squeeze here.” She commented as her rabbit tail twitched with mild difficulty. She was curious about what her new job would be and she thought it was just going to be something simple with decent pay.

"Good...I'll indulge while we wait, since I suppose it is too close to the extermination to leave is it not?" he said as he made his way to the bar, uncaring as to whether Charlie decided to follow him or continue with what she had been doing before It was currently empty, with Husk having left awhile ago to find his own hiding spot. Although Erwin did not know who Husk was, he knew there would've been a bartender here, and that they were wise to find an actual safe place to hide. He searched through the alcohol, before finding what he was looking for, Whisky, which he had acquired a taste for while he had been in the British Isles. He then made his way back into the lounge, and sat himself in one of the chairs, pouring himself a glass as he simply waited.

Valentino wrapped an arm around her, pulling her against him in a manner that would have likely raised red flags for her even before she signed the contract, all the while he ignored her complaints. "You see, like I said, I handle all sorts of vices...and you're going to be one, if you catch my drift...my clients are going to dig a meek, innocent little lady like yourself, and you'll probably do just as well in the studio!" He said, finally showing his true colors, when it was too late for her to just back out.

“It’s best to not leave since the Purge is close.” Charlie informed and she took note that Husk was not at the bar area of the hotel. Well, she watched Erwin with curiosity before she moved to sit down somewhere. Charlie always dreaded the Purge because it was so downright scary and just wrong too. That is why she was doing this so that the overpopulation could be taken care of in a humane way. Once she got comfortable on a loveseat, she looked around and took her jacket off for coolness.

Cassie’s ears went down when she was pulled close and her nose twitched. That’s when she froze when she realized what she had gotten herself into. In Pompeii, slave girls were required to sleep around with their Master to please them. Cassie had been spared of that, having been wealthy in life. Plus, sleeping with someone was the equivalent of getting married. The Rabbit was speechless and her lips quivered. “Y-You mean....sleeping with...” Cassie couldn’t even finish her sentence. Oh, Cassie finally knew what she had just gotten herself into.

Erwin glanced to her, as she sat down and took off her jacket. He observed her carefully again, before he said "Are you...scared, Charlie" He asked, looking at her curiously as he fully turned to face her. Admittedly, he was surprised she actually seemed nervous about it, she was one of three demons who the exterminators would just not touch, no matter what, yet, here she was, fear plain to see on her, atleast to him, although he was as old as some of the oldest people alive on Earth, even if he still looked like a relatively young adult.

"Thats right...oh and don't think of trying to back out now, you can't. That little paper you signed, gave your soul over to me. You're mine now sweetheart." He said to her as he pulled her against him tighter, informing her that essentially, she was reduced to the level that the very girls she just thought about back in Pompeii were, except rather than being stuck there for maybe a few decades, she could be stuck in this life for possibly centuries.

“Me? Scared? Oh... never.” Charlie quickly shook her head at him. She wasn’t scared per day but nervous really. Charlie knew that she shouldn’t be feeling scared or nervous because she was never targeted but there was a nagging feeling of the Exterminators still entering the hotel despite her being in there.

Oh dear, Cassie was finally seeing the red flags in Valentino and it was too late for her to back out and escape. She didn’t like but there wasn’t anything she could do now that her soul belonged to Valentino. Her paws grasped hold of Val’s glamorously looking coat whilst she tried to process what she had just done. She had been so naïve that she had put her trust into this moth demon. Cassie felt like a slave girl of Pompeii waiting by her Master’s villa for him to arrive just to please him. And the thought of that was making Cassie feel uncomfortable. Cassie was stuck in this and it made her so... uneasy. Running away would be no use. Valentino would possibly find her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back