• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Ashes and Steel - An Armored Core Inspired RP

Ohh nice emblem! I should find a good spider lily one for Lily too.

Also, should we have an OOC thread instead of using the interest check as an OOC lol

Hey guys, thanks for your patience. Had a weird few days but am finally gonna post again and then up my posting speed from now on.

Sorry for being incommunicado, and I will be more active.

Oh this is interesting. I wouldn't mind joining if you have more spots. I've been playing a lot of AC6 and I love going back to watch AC4+For Answer.

Oh this is interesting. I wouldn't mind joining if you have more spots. I've been playing a lot of AC6 and I love going back to watch AC4+For Answer.
Sorry for not answering lol. Yeah I’m accepting like one or two more. A few people expressed interest earlier as well so, who knows.

But yeah I’m accepting.

I'm figuring out how I want my post to go. Hopefully tomorrow.

Was an OOC made? I don't see it but just want to make sure I didn't miss it.

No I don't know why i haven't made one. I can still make one if that's something you all want.

No I don't know why i haven't made one. I can still make one if that's something you all want.
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back