• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ash vs. Evil Dead

LoCarb Madman

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all, I am looking for someone to write a sort of spin-off for Ash vs Evil Dead. Let me do a little preface though.

I’m 30 and happily married I’ve been writing well over 20 years and pride myself on being flexible. That said I do have breaking points but I’m sure we all do. My post frequency varies but I can usually eek a post every other day due to work. Or multiple times on weekends as those are my days off.

As far as smut goes I usually fade to black. As for the story:

This will take place sometime after the Kandaran demon is killed the way I have it laid out is Ruby is trying to bring about the Four Horsemen.

My OC and a few friends stumble upon the cabin as it’s managed to rebuild itself. Inside they trip the recorder and my character is the only survivor having found loose pages from the book. When Evil is reawakened Kelly and Brandy arrive in time to save him. From there things can be taken whichever direction we choose. The ship I’m looking for is My OC/Kelly. Anyone interested feel free to message me. I’m usually available but if not right away I’ll get to you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back