• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic π”Έπ•€π•”π•–π•Ÿπ•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ (Always open)

Slav

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
inkpx-word-art.png

• desert-scene-with-mountain-background-desert-scene_469760-5117.jpg

One of Jupiter's Moons, Europa used to be a planetary body sheeted with vast amounts of ice. The potential to turn this body into a livable place for humans was why it was chosen for terraforming. Europa was one of the first planets to be terraformed, transforming the atmosphere in a way that supports life. Being one of the first moons to be terraformed, the process wasn't perfect, leading to catastrophe many years later. At first the changes went well, vast oceans forming across the surface. These oceans were short lived as the new atmosphere prevented rain, these oceans slowly drying up due to the increased temperatures that terraforming brought. The last rain event was in 2500, the current year being 2690.190 years have passed since the last drop befell upon the surface. Currently, the surface is covered in vast deserts, the conditions terrible for all life. Only certain species of plants and animals thrive out in the dry conditions. While the conversion of Europa has been considered a failure, that hasn't stopped humanity from trying to call it home. While most bodies of water have dried up, one remains. A small lake that is encapsulated by a massive biodome. This city is simply referred to as the Core. Using moisture capturing technology, rainfall has been mimicked inside this biodome, allowing for vibrant life. Outside the Core, life is more bleak. Not having access to the same living conditions as those in the core, life is unpleasant. This unpleasantry is worsened by the lack of law abiding bodies outside of the Core.

I've read the rules, but I won't post an image until you answer me something.

Do mecha exist here?
In certain capacities, yes. The region where we will be roleplaying is very poor, so the quality would be that of a junker or something of a similar nature.

• desert-scene-with-mountain-background-desert-scene_469760-5117.jpg

One of Jupiter's Moons, Europa used to be a planetary body sheeted with vast amounts of ice. The potential to turn this body into a livable place for humans was why it was chosen for terraforming. Europa was one of the first planets to be terraformed, transforming the atmosphere in a way that supports life. Being one of the first moons to be terraformed, the process wasn't perfect, leading to catastrophe many years later. At first the changes went well, vast oceans forming across the surface. These oceans were short lived as the new atmosphere prevented rain, these oceans slowly drying up due to the increased temperatures that terraforming brought. The last rain event was in 2500, the current year being 2690.190 years have passed since the last drop befell upon the surface. Currently, the surface is covered in vast deserts, the conditions terrible for all life. Only certain species of plants and animals thrive out in the dry conditions. While the conversion of Europa has been considered a failure, that hasn't stopped humanity from trying to call it home. While most bodies of water have dried up, one remains. A small lake that is encapsulated by a massive biodome. This city is simply referred to as the Core. Using moisture capturing technology, rainfall has been mimicked inside this biodome, allowing for vibrant life. Outside the Core, life is more bleak. Not having access to the same living conditions as those in the core, life is unpleasant. This unpleasantry is worsened by the lack of law abiding bodies outside of the Core.

Interested.
IMG_3904.jpeg

Will there be a cs and all that set up if there’s enough interest and such?

images

I tried looking for a cursed JB, but all I saw were just genderbent, recolored in other characters' themes and a 70-inch plasma screen TV.

I'll think up some character ideas later~

Bump! 12 folks and growing. We still have some room and I'm willing to make more!

This sounds fun I want to join with an 'unwanted' that crash landed and is now just trying to survive Zernos with a human that drags them into all of it's less than lawful and entertaining activities.
69126bda172cb0ddf4676d86e5d37454.jpg

I'd love to join yall if you have room left! It's quite alright if not, I just really wanted to at least put my foot in the door lol~<3

tenor.gif

I’m excited to start! We have a lot of amazing characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back