• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ascended Phoenixes (Mercenaries of Deretor Reboot)

Markov Solotov Voichek

dragon_by_koutanagamori-d3i8z1h.jpg

"Listen Carfully....Be carfull alright? I dont whant to save you"

{Gender}

"I am a Male Draconic dose that help? no well sorry"

{Age}

{Race}

"I am a Draconic...Drake.Dragon..wyrm..whatever you whant to Call me"

{Class}

Draconian Juggernut/Vanguard

{Equipment}

Markov dose not wear much of armor But his ussual Robe and Cloak and some leather brestplate Under for Protection,aswell aside from that he wears Heavy Steel Guntlets for Fist Fights,if he dosent have a sword he would surely break your skull with his fist.

Now aside from that Markov wields "Gore" a Masive 5 Feet tall Iron Greatsword that was crafted by a past warrior that was his father,made of Pure iron its far to heavy for any human or normal man to lift and mostly Only well fited Drakes can lift it as is far to heavy,aswell Thick,its not as sharp but what makes it deadly its the wilder,Markov is agresive and a deadly wilder with the blade well known for aming at the targets Limbs and "Make them like a Playfull doll"like he says,to then Finish them off,he has succesfully rip limbs off targets like animals and even slice them in HALF do this dose not work with Humans as they are Thoughet sack of flesh. The blades handle is made of Pure metal and just a Rag tied around it so the wilder feels something comfy.

But after some adventures the blade has been slightly restore with most rust gone but still far for its former Glory.

b1f466ee8ec3fa9a.jpg

{Abilities}

Markov is abble to manipulate Flames and as well wield it but after long Training he learn how to summon it from his hands.

Trait - Fireblade I (Markov has unlocked the ability to sheathe his weapons in flames. However, he can only do so when at very high rage. No knowledge of how yet) [At 90%-100% rage bar, a wielded weapon bursts into flames, adding damage and signifying loss of control,this can be said from Markov mouth burning in a blaze as well with the blade]

Personal Upgrade - Rage Control

{Looks}

Markov is a tall 7.6 Feet tall deep red scaled Draken,his Build is clearly Bulky and heavy toned with clear Muscles that can be seen with his scales,his Chest and down his chin Are light tone with brown,He possess deep Orange eyes with "sword" like Iris,as well has 4 Short Black,2 Rather long one coming from the top of his head wille 2 short spike like coming from the bottom of his chin,His face is rather snout like in appearance like most Drakes but you would expect a drake with a rather long one but Markov is rather flat in style,he Posses sharp fangs like any Drake as well Powerful Claws able to slice to flesh but he mostly uses his Gauntlet,s to punch you to death,after all the time in Brute training with his father and as well his kin Bloodline Markov is Natural walking wall,he is estimated to weight up to 400 Pounds with no armor or clothing,all of pure heavy Bone and thick scales.Aswell he posses a powerful and strong tail that he uses like a wip if needed or to grab the nearest Mug of mead to drink and get Drunk...aside from that on his left shoulder he has a odd Tattoo of a skull of a Lion pass down by his Mother. as well his Body is covered in scars of great age

Markov Usually has a serious and feelers expression,using his wings as a Cloak to Cover himself and cover himself from the cold or to Fly for short periods of time,do as serious and a hard shell as markov is he dose retain a weak spot for cute things...like Pixy his companion white snake.and after being time with his companions he has been better now and oddly little happy

{Deity}

"Doreem the Warrior....ask again..and i will kill you"

{Personality}

well as you could tell already markov is a serious and short temperd Drake,he is sadistic and cold at heart to most he hate,but to those who he docent know or are his allies he is silent walking rock not seeking to talk do this docent mean he docent enjoy talking he just rather be silent and be none-existent...Unless that person has mead or ale than changes...do markov dose still retain some part of respect and Loyalty but he is still a hard Boiling shell of anger,sometimes he cant even hold it and lets look on Objects like walls or trees,do he try his best to to unlesh his anger on others,but all that is needed is to be Kinde to him and not get him angry because the last thing you would whant is seeing a Piss red drake with a masive blade.

But Under that shell he dose retain Little of his Happiness,because of his family and Training he has lost most of his happiness and has let it loose,but some of it still there all that is needed is to get it out,do like this he is caring in some way and as well Loyal and wise...do its mostly lost to who he is now.

Do he has chaged being in this alliance,he has been less hostile and more Friendly as he is Very slowli returning to get back his Happines....do dont expect him to be Jolly.

{History}

Markov,s Bloodline is what started everything,he us a Pure breed Red scaled Drake and with his 2 sisters and 1 brother,his family blood were very well known for being strong and Powerfull fighters,wen he was born amidiatly his Mother Namina Made a tattoo of a Lion,s skull on his shulder,his first tattoo was only days after he was born,as he grew with his brother and sisters he lived a Happy life untill he turn just 10 was the time to train yough age,his father Miralis grab both him and his Brother outside were they will begine there Training,he dint know what was all this about,he dint know nothing of this would happen,his 2 sisters watch as the 2 Brothers stand infront of there father,only for Miralis to Order them to beat each other,the one who falls wont eat for the day is what he said,looking at his Brother with Pity he dint whant this but if they dint would get worse,there mother and sisters just stand on the side watching as both siblings slowli and painfully beat each other,they were Youngh and not much but biting and punching could be seen,after the long fight there Father would seperate them both coverd in Bruises and bite marks,he just noded and told them to do it again...and so it was...

Years pass,weeks and days of there traning continue,do they go some days of rest but was not much befor they were sent back to "Training",there sisters
Maria and Sofia worried of them as there father "Traind" them,they help them recover and have nice chats with them,but the Brothers knew they still were siblings and knew it was all traning,do this traning was changing them,they turn agresive,and more destructive,but what kept Markov and Ruthal Calm was there own sisters,they were nice and Loving to them as they knew how there Older Brothers were Going through,soon as years pass they got better,stronger and training got even More intence to the point both siblings would slice each other with well sharpen steel swords,slowli beating each other,even took combat to the air,once they Turn age of 37 both were ready as there father said...27 years...Of traning and Brute forze...and hard Labor...now was time for them to leave Home and set out... were ready to leave,Both there parents were old and there sisters were gona take care of there parents as they could,packing here stuff but befor his father Miralis gave Markov a masive blade tha he used...it was rusted and old...But could be fix...Soon both siblings gave there last Hug and family goodbye befor they departure to the outside world....Markov did keep some one to keep him Company...Pixy...his white snake..do she was not a normal snake....she knew how to feel like a person and think...do cant talk

After being with the..Um..fire bird...Thing...e for got the name of it but he remembers its just a complex name for him,But after sometime he left the Place to his home where his Sisters where planing on leaving and whanted to say there Final Goodbyes,do he was in for a suprice...as insted of leaving they dint,they just whanted mark to come back for some time and enjoy time with them,he stay with his long aged parents and his sisters and aswell Ruthal was there,the whole family was reunited and e enjoy every bit of it,he told his father all they did back there and saw how he was proud of him,he learn few things and show his father te blade he slowly restores....but now after long time....its time to returne to his "Friends" and get back to work....

tumblr_m725z67wUB1ra9i65o1_250.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea he is back....just hope my alerts stay awake!

"....Leo....all i ask is you stay away from me....aight?..."

Yonsisac said:
Yea he is back....just hope my alerts stay awake!
"....Leo....all i ask is you stay away from me....aight?..."
I'm sure they will. At least, we can hope they do xD

Leo: Hm? Fine. I don't like you anyway, Lizard Bones. *Crosses arms and walks away*

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm sure they will. At least, we can hope they do xD
Leo: Hm? Fine. I don't like you anyway, Lizard Bones. *Crosses arms and walks away*
pleas tag me when something important happens...dont whant to leave again

"Of course you dont,no one dose...Now walk away Leo the Not-so-smart Leo-nardo da vinci"

Yonsisac said:
pleas tag me when something important happens...dont whant to leave again
"Of course you dont,no one dose...Now walk away Leo the Not-so-smart Leo-nardo da vinci"
I shall, don't you worry :D

Leo: Not so smart? I will kill you, and use your reptilian hide as canvas paper to paint your corpse on~

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11325-lesoraamari/ said:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL]
-Saber walks up to Leo-

Saber: *Chuffs*
Leo: AWHHHHHH SO CUTE come to me. *Picks up Saber, despite him being fully grown now*

Let me know when the thread is up and running so I can copy/paste my updated CS in there promptly.

[it should probably be soon though lest this one turn out like our old 200-300 page ooc]

LeSoraAmari said:
I shall, don't you worry :D
Leo: Not so smart? I will kill you, and use your reptilian hide as canvas paper to paint your corpse on~

Leo: AWHHHHHH SO CUTE come to me. *Picks up Saber, despite him being fully grown now*
Thanks!

"Go ahead...Try!...Because Draken hide dosent seem the best Paint canvas...its alredy fucking red! What are you gona do? Put some eyes on it and BOOM done?!"

I'm here and gonna put up my CS I swear...

Just after I recover some more from my weekend....

@Yonsisac

I is slightly famous???? That is neat.

Calibutcher said:
I'm here and gonna put up my CS I swear...
Just after I recover some more from my weekend....

@Yonsisac

I is slightly famous???? That is neat.
"No...I dont know what you are talking about....I never did...."

Ignore markov -3-...yes yes u are xD

Yonsisac said:
Thanks!
"Go ahead...Try!...Because Draken hide dosent seem the best Paint canvas...its alredy fucking red! What are you gona do? Put some eyes on it and BOOM done?!"
Leo: No... I'll either take your skin apart and use the cells of it to create the canvas paper, or I'll just use black ink~

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11325-lesoraamari/ said:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL]
-Leo Falls Backwards, Saber on top of him-

Kiera: "Oh Leo, you never learn, do you?"

Kitten: *Chuffs flirtatiously at Saber*
Leo: Aiiii *Falls back and hugs Saber, turns to Kiera* What? Of course I do! Saber is just adoble

LeSoraAmari said:
Leo: No... I'll either take your skin apart and use the cells of it to create the canvas paper, or I'll just use black ink~
"...........i dont think we have microscopes in this RP to take the cells.......and black ink would ruin my beutifull scales..."

WIP

I'll just leave this here...

I want to live... so that I can become the most legendary hero of Deretor.
Kyou

15%2B-%2B1

Basics
:Name:

Kyou Kei

:Gender:

Male

:Race:

Human

:Looks:

Kyou is 5'8" and weighs 160 pounds. If you've known him for any amount of time, you would learn that his favorite color is black from all the black clothing he wears.

:Personality:

Before the formation of the Ascended Phoenixes, Kyou was a tab bit arrogant. He only cared about himself and would do anything if it meant survival.However, the time he has spent with the Ascended Pheonixes has changed him. Now he values friends and family above all else and will do anything to keep them safe.

:History:

With his mother being a thief and his father being a warrior, adventure was unavoidable for Kyou. From a very young age, he was trained in the ways of the blade, and stealth. At the age of 15, both of Kyou's parents seemingly disappeared without a trace, leaving him to the streets. He continued to hone his skills as a warrior and talented sneak. He made money by pick-pocketing and doing mercenary work.
Equipment
:Averet:

Black-Belt-photo-kuk-sool-won-straight-sword.jpg
Skills/Abilities
Stuff

The Mythic Dragon]Hey! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18168-fezzes/ said:
@Fezzes[/URL] @LeSoraAmari !!
Who's turn is it to save whom, eh?

As an aside: Ka'as is actually one of the nicest gods in the pantheon... so why do warriors worship him?

Ka'as: "Because no one understands me... how can they, when there is no lore? Also, with a name like 'The Reaper' what do you expect?"

Fair enough.
Aias worships him so that the mighty warriors he defeats are taken good care of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back